|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(a) Working-class women.
(c) Feminist revolutionaries.
(d) Feminist reformists.
2. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
(a) Power feminism.
(b) Reformist feminism.
(c) True feminism.
(d) Intolerable feminism.
3. Which of the following is a result of fashion taking notice of women's demands in attire?
(a) New designers.
(b) Women's magazines.
(c) Feminist advertisements.
(d) Runway shows.
4. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
(a) In classrooms.
(b) In government buildings.
(c) In the homes of activists.
(d) In town halls.
5. What do some women blame for forcing them into the workforce, according to Hooks?
(a) The economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
2. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
3. In the 1960s, what fraction of America's women were working?
4. Without addressing the issue of racism in the minds of white feminist leaders, why would feminism be doomed in hooks' perspective?
5. According to hooks, what liberates women?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)