Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(b) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) White men.
2. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
3. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
(a) To show intolerance of feminism.
(b) To fit in with their friends.
(c) To further their careers.
(d) To support and advocate feminism.
4. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(b) Middle Easterners.
5. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Teenage women.
(b) Black women.
(c) Elderly women.
(d) Hispanic women.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, who runs mass media?
2. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
3. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
4. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
5. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)