Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, who runs mass media?
(a) Asian men.
(b) Jewish men.
(c) Black men.
(d) White men.
2. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
(a) To end hatred.
(b) To end racism.
(c) To end intolerance.
(d) To end oppression.
3. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
4. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(b) Powerful women.
(c) Powerful men.
(d) Weak women.
5. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
(a) Equal wages.
(b) Feminist movement.
(c) The business world.
(d) Powerful men.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
2. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
3. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
4. Which university did hooks attend?
5. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)