Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
(a) Fighting oppression in the media.
(b) Sexual freedom.
(c) Reproductive rights.
(d) Equality in the workplace.
2. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
(a) Neutral society.
(b) Revolutionary society.
(c) Feminist society.
(d) Patriarchal society.
3. Which of the following is a consequence hooks describes as resulting from the fashion industry?
(a) Causing depression.
(b) Immoral women.
(c) Poor economy.
(d) Ruining self-esteem.
4. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(a) Feminist reformists.
(b) Working-class women.
(d) Feminist revolutionaries.
5. Hooks claimed that she was how old when she began confronting the issue of racism and demanding change?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
2. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
3. What type of women were typically reformist thinkers, in hooks' opinion?
4. Which of the following is the definition given for domestic violence?
5. According to hooks, what changed the face of the feminist movement more than any other factor?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)