Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Revolutionary thinkers.
(b) Artistic thinkers.
(c) Modernist thinkers.
(d) Cubist thinkers.
2. According to the text, who runs mass media?
(a) White men.
(b) Jewish men.
(c) Asian men.
(d) Black men.
3. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
(a) Diane Middlebrook.
(b) Abigail Adams.
(c) bell hooks.
(d) Tillie Olsen.
4. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(a) Black women.
(c) White women.
(d) White men.
5. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
(c) Birth control pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
2. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
3. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
4. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
5. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)