|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
2. Why couldn't Betty operate as a suburban housewife anymore if she had wanted to?
3. What sparked the White House's interest?
4. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
5. How did Andras Angyal describe this weakness?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did American women learn how to free themselves by speaking out for the slaves?
2. Why did sex become the preoccupation of American women?
This section contains 1,243 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)