Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
2. How did women seek to fill the void that their lack of self created?
3. What was interesting about the lives of all of the women within the mystique?
4. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
5. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
Name at least three things that stand in the way of women's self realization. How do these things impede her progress? How can they be overcome? Are they legitimate things that hold her back, or are they imagined? Explain your answer and use quotes from the book.
Explain the feminine mystique and the problem with no name. How are they related? How are they almost interchangeable? In what regard to women face the most scrutiny in finding themselves? Explain your answer using quotes from the book.
Examine the image of the corporate woman. What kind of person is she? How does a woman have to behave in order to maintain her position of social stature? How are these kinds of women portrayed in Hollywood? Where else are there images of corporate women?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)