|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
2. Out of twenty-five women, how many were serious enough to write a resume to improve their lives?
3. How do women find enjoyment in being a woman?
4. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
5. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
Essay Topic 1
Why is education integral to the destruction of the feminine mystique? What role does education play in the growing up of American women? How does this benefit America at the macro level? At the micro level? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the role that religion plays in perpetuating the feminine mystique. Why do you think this is the case? What does religion stand to gain if the women stay home? Why? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How can a woman's husband act as an anchor within the feminine mystique? Is this intentional? How is it ultimately the woman's decision to go back to school and continue her education? What things prevent her from doing so?
This section contains 1,080 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)