|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Housework was specially suited to what kind of girls?
(a) Feeble-minded girls.
(b) Intelligent girls.
(c) Attractive girls.
(d) Able-minded girls.
2. How many women did Maslow find actually fulfilled their selves in the sense of a dominant feeling?
3. What reason is not given for women who possess a low dominance personality in regards to leadership?
(a) They don't want to be at the forefront of anything.
(b) They don't believe its possible to be a woman and lead.
(c) They feel incompetent.
(d) They are afriad of responsibility.
4. When did Professor Maslow begin his study of the relationship between sexuality and the "dominance" feeling?
(a) In the 1940s.
(b) In the 1950s.
(c) In the 1920s.
(d) In the 1930s.
5. What must women do to avoid the dehumanization of their children?
(a) Cling more to their children.
(b) Live deeper within the feminine mystique.
(c) Grow up and have interests outside of being a wife and mother.
(d) Cling to their husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most powerful perpetuator(s) of the feminine mystique?
2. What are considered "mutations"?
3. What is the most powerful argument of the feminine mystique?
4. Wives became __________________.
5. How did the labor saving appliance work?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)