|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the name of femininity women are encouraged to ______ human growth.
2. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
(a) Early sex.
(b) Early marriage.
(c) None of these.
(d) Early sex, early marriage.
3. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
4. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
(a) "To shop unscrupulously".
(b) "To be an independent buyer".
(c) "The art of good homemaking".
(d) "The art of being a great housewife".
5. What is the unique characteristic of human existence?
(a) The ability to learn from the past and transpose it to the future and present.
(b) All of these.
(c) The ability to see ones experience in the past and future.
(d) The ability to transpose past in to
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
2. What is the key problem in promiscuity?
3. Why is it harder for orthodox Catholic or Jewish women to break out of the mystique?
4. What does Professor Maslow say about the words "feminine" and "masculine"?
5. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)