|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is needed to put an end to the housewives' lack of fulfillment?
(a) None of these.
(b) The installation of some courage into the average American housewives.
(c) A national education program for women who want to seriously continue their education.
(d) A co-operative union of housewives to fund the return to education.
2. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Five times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
3. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
(a) Behavior that is emulated by the parents.
(b) Delinquent behavior.
(c) Behavior that is not in accordance with reality.
(d) Behavior that is contrary to what is desireable.
4. How did the labor saving appliance work?
(a) By plugging it in.
(b) To create an increase in labor due to elaboration.
(c) To increase the functional time of a woman.
(d) To decrease the time it took for the modern woman to do things.
5. What is the unique characteristic of human existence?
(a) All of these.
(b) The ability to see ones experience in the past and future.
(c) The ability to transpose past in to
(d) The ability to learn from the past and transpose it to the future and present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
2. What is the simple definition of the problem that has no name?
3. Housework presents _______________.
4. What is the easiest way out of figuring out who you are and what it is you want out of life?
5. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)