|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to getting out of the trap of the mystique?
2. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
(a) School and self-realization.
(b) Self-debasing people.
(c) Self-actualizing people.
(d) Homes and workforce.
3. When did Professor Maslow begin his study of the relationship between sexuality and the "dominance" feeling?
(a) In the 1940s.
(b) In the 1920s.
(c) In the 1930s.
(d) In the 1950s.
4. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
5. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Respect, love.
(b) Love, respect.
(c) Love, trust.
(d) Trust, love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most powerful perpetuator(s) of the feminine mystique?
2. What is instinctive in the human sense?
3. What is needed to put an end to the housewives' lack of fulfillment?
4. The most challenging and time consuming tasks of housework can be handled in capacity by a(n) ______________.
5. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)