|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
(a) The lack of appreciation for the housewife's role.
(b) The lack or respect gained for the housewifes role.
(c) All of these.
(d) The emptiness in the housewife's role.
2. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) David Levy.
(b) Arnold Green.
(c) Dr. Strecker.
(d) Dr. Spock.
3. What was interesting to note about women who didn't consider housework their fulltime job?
(a) They completed it faster than those that did.
(b) They didn't undergo extensive psychotherapy.
(c) They seemed a lot more fulfilled.
(d) They didn't do as much housework as those that did.
4. How did women seek to fill the void that their lack of self created?
(a) They turned to their children.
(b) They turned to their husbands.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
(a) Self-actualizing people.
(b) School and self-realization.
(c) Homes and workforce.
(d) Self-debasing people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most powerful perpetuator(s) of the feminine mystique?
2. What is inextricably linked to a woman's sexual satisfaction and emotional stability?
3. What is the second step in finding oneself as a woman?
4. Out of twenty-five women, how many were serious enough to write a resume to improve their lives?
5. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)