|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accompanies the growth in mental activity?
(a) Postponed erections.
(b) Postponed marriages.
(c) Postponement of sexual activity.
(d) Postponed families.
2. What is the second step in finding oneself as a woman?
(a) To realize that the road isn't easy, but it is rewarding.
(b) To understand that you will face scrutiny of your peers.
(c) To realize marriage is over glorified by the feminine mystique.
(d) None of these.
3. How did the labor saving appliance work?
(a) To decrease the time it took for the modern woman to do things.
(b) To create an increase in labor due to elaboration.
(c) By plugging it in.
(d) To increase the functional time of a woman.
4. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
(b) None of these.
5. What need is deeply set within human nature?
(a) To find the answers to life's most pressing questions.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To have a meaningful place in a group that strives for meaningful social goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the image of sex change?
2. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
3. Why is it harder for orthodox Catholic or Jewish women to break out of the mystique?
4. Which mothers were more sure of themselves?
5. Why is the "Career Woman" not a good market to sell to?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)