|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Professor Maslow say about the words "feminine" and "masculine"?
(a) They are necessary to segregate the sexes.
(b) They are misleading.
(c) They don't jive with his studies and aren't considered practical.
(d) They are an abbhoration on the human spirit and character.
2. What was interesting to note about women who didn't consider housework their fulltime job?
(a) They didn't do as much housework as those that did.
(b) They completed it faster than those that did.
(c) They didn't undergo extensive psychotherapy.
(d) They seemed a lot more fulfilled.
3. What was interesting about the lives of all of the women within the mystique?
(a) They were always envying their neighbors.
(b) They were all thirty pounds overweight.
(c) They were always frantically busy.
(d) They were always dissatisfied with their marital affairs.
4. What was the common thread between all the women that Mrs. Friedan interviewed?
(a) They all had passions and knew what they wanted.
(b) All of these.
(c) They all weren't fulltime housewives.
(d) They all had found fulfillment outside of the home.
5. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
(a) The rural housewives.
(b) The suburban housewives.
(c) The metropolis housewives.
(d) The city housewives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are considered "mutations"?
2. Women must learn to compete not as female but as ______.
3. What is the first step in finding oneself as a woman?
4. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
5. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)