|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Professor Maslow say about the words "feminine" and "masculine"?
(a) They are necessary to segregate the sexes.
(b) They don't jive with his studies and aren't considered practical.
(c) They are an abbhoration on the human spirit and character.
(d) They are misleading.
2. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(c) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
(d) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
3. What did Mrs. Friedan decide to go looking for in this chapter?
(a) Fulfilled housewifes.
(b) Career women.
(c) True housewives.
(d) Balanced housewives.
4. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
(a) The saving of money.
(b) The spending of money.
(c) The working to pay bills.
(d) The buying of things.
5. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
(a) Self-debasing people.
(b) School and self-realization.
(c) Self-actualizing people.
(d) Homes and workforce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wives became __________________.
2. Why is the "Career Woman" not a good market to sell to?
3. What occurred in the last decade?
4. What was to be capitalized on in order to keep selling products?
5. What reason is not given for women who possess a low dominance personality in regards to leadership?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)