|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
(a) American women shouldn't be educated.
(b) American women shouldn't attatch to children and husband.
(c) American women should stay at home.
(d) American women have outgrown the housewife role.
2. What was really difficult to sell?
(a) Sterling silver.
(b) Gold plated dishes.
3. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
(a) Their jobs and careers.
(b) Their mothers and wives.
(c) Their education and ambitions.
(d) Their sisters and brothers.
4. Women's chances at happiness in marriage _______ as their career participation ________ .
(a) decreased, increased.
(b) decreased, decreased.
(c) increased, increased.
(d) increased, decreased.
5. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
(a) Homes and workforce.
(b) Self-debasing people.
(c) School and self-realization.
(d) Self-actualizing people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
2. What is the unique characteristic of human existence?
3. What was the problem with the vast majority of men and boys born to mothers enthralled in the mystique?
4. Why is it easier to live through someone else as opposed to finding yourself?
5. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)