|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a week did a housewife who lived in a city of over 100,000 work in the home?
2. What is the first step in finding oneself as a woman?
(a) To answer the question "who am I?".
(b) To say unequivocally "no" to the feminine mystique.
(c) To seek guidance from others that have gone before you.
(d) To balance home and career.
3. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
(b) None of these.
4. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
(a) "The art of good homemaking".
(b) "The art of being a great housewife".
(c) "To be an independent buyer".
(d) "To shop unscrupulously".
5. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
2. What need is deeply set within human nature?
3. What is the key to getting out of the trap of the mystique?
4. Women's chances at happiness in marriage _______ as their career participation ________ .
5. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)