|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was really difficult to sell?
(a) Sterling silver.
(c) Gold plated dishes.
2. Why is the "Career Woman" not a good market to sell to?
(a) She has no time to shop.
(b) She doesn't care about promotions.
(c) She isn't interested and has housekeepers.
(d) She is harder to sell to.
3. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
(a) Their education and ambitions.
(b) Their jobs and careers.
(c) Their sisters and brothers.
(d) Their mothers and wives.
4. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
(a) Their mothers.
(c) Society at large.
(d) Their fathers.
5. The most challenging and time consuming tasks of housework can be handled in capacity by a(n) ______________.
(a) Eight-year-old child.
(b) Highly intelligent woman.
(c) Eleven-year-old child.
(d) Nine-year-old child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women did Maslow find actually fulfilled their selves in the sense of a dominant feeling?
2. Why is it harder for orthodox Catholic or Jewish women to break out of the mystique?
3. What is contrary to the feminine mystique?
4. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
5. Why isn't a woman encouraged to buy whatever needed to get her out of the home and finding herself?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)