|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the "Career Woman" not a good market to sell to?
(a) She doesn't care about promotions.
(b) She isn't interested and has housekeepers.
(c) She has no time to shop.
(d) She is harder to sell to.
2. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
3. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
(a) Their education and ambitions.
(b) Their mothers and wives.
(c) Their sisters and brothers.
(d) Their jobs and careers.
4. When did Professor Maslow begin his study of the relationship between sexuality and the "dominance" feeling?
(a) In the 1920s.
(b) In the 1940s.
(c) In the 1950s.
(d) In the 1930s.
5. Wives became __________________.
(a) Know it alls.
(b) All of these.
(c) Complete dominators of the household activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first step in finding oneself as a woman?
2. What did the feminists see most clearly?
3. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
4. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
5. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)