|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a week did a housewife who lived in a city of over 100,000 work in the home?
2. How did the labor saving appliance work?
(a) To create an increase in labor due to elaboration.
(b) By plugging it in.
(c) To decrease the time it took for the modern woman to do things.
(d) To increase the functional time of a woman.
3. How was the young housewife supposed to spend money and not feel guilty about it?
(a) All of these.
(b) By buying things to help her marriage.
(c) By buying things that made her feel good.
(d) By buying products for the home and family.
4. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) Personal fulfillment.
(b) None of these.
(d) Marital fulfillment.
5. What do women seek in their men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second step in finding oneself as a woman?
2. Out of twenty-five women, how many were serious enough to write a resume to improve their lives?
3. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
4. What are considered "mutations"?
5. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)