|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
2. What do women seek in their men?
3. In 1948, what was the percentage of men that had had some homosexual experience?
4. Why is it harder for orthodox Catholic or Jewish women to break out of the mystique?
(a) None of these.
(b) Women are expected to participate in church functions.
(c) Their clergy do not approve of working mothers.
(d) The feminine mystique is ingrained into their religion.
5. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
2. What was wrong with children?
3. What was the problem with the vast majority of men and boys born to mothers enthralled in the mystique?
4. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
5. What is contrary to the feminine mystique?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)