|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1948, what was the percentage of men that had had some homosexual experience?
2. What is the simple definition of the problem that has no name?
(a) The possibility of work outside the home.
(b) The lack of educational facilities outside the home for housewives.
(c) American woman are kept from realizing their potential.
(d) The lack of work outside the home for housewives.
3. What are considered "mutations"?
(a) Asexual woman.
(b) Women who pursue careers despite their handicap of gender.
(c) Men wanting to be housewives.
(d) All of these.
4. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Five times.
5. How many women did Maslow find actually fulfilled their selves in the sense of a dominant feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must women do to avoid the dehumanization of their children?
2. Why is it easier to live through someone else as opposed to finding yourself?
3. What was wrong with children?
4. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
5. What was the problem with the vast majority of men and boys born to mothers enthralled in the mystique?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)