|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How old was Betty Friedan when she went back to school?
2. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
c) The ability to be impassioned.
d) The ability to reason.
3. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
4. What is contrary to the feminine mystique?
a) The feminine mystique keeps both sexes from maturing.
b) Sexual satisfaction is not a mark of fulfillment.
c) Neither sex can be happy within the feminine mystique.
d) All of these.
5. How was the young housewife supposed to spend money and not feel guilty about it?
This section contains 1,200 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)