|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the unique characteristic of human existence?
(a) All of these.
(b) The ability to learn from the past and transpose it to the future and present.
(c) The ability to transpose past in to
(d) The ability to see ones experience in the past and future.
2. What sparked the White House's interest?
(a) A rise in violent crime.
(b) A rise in juvinile delinquency.
(c) A rise in political instability.
(d) Muscular deterioration.
3. What accompanies the growth in mental activity?
(a) Postponement of sexual activity.
(b) Postponed marriages.
(c) Postponed erections.
(d) Postponed families.
4. What is the most powerful argument of the feminine mystique?
(a) That the woman may lose her fertility if she works outside of the home.
(b) That the woman will be less of a woman if she doesn't stay at home.
(c) All of these.
(d) That the woman rejects her husband and children if she doesn't stay at home.
5. Which mothers were more sure of themselves?
(a) American mothers.
(b) Chinese mothers.
(c) Japanese mothers.
(d) Russian mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women must learn to compete not as female but as ______.
2. When did Professor Maslow begin his study of the relationship between sexuality and the "dominance" feeling?
3. What is the key to getting out of the trap of the mystique?
4. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
5. What are considered "mutations"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)