|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
2. What two things are at the very heart of the feminine mystique?
(a) Noncommitment and lack of self.
(b) Noncommitment and vicarious living.
(c) Lack of self and vicarious living.
(d) Deception and lack of self.
3. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
(a) The metropolis housewives.
(b) The city housewives.
(c) The suburban housewives.
(d) The rural housewives.
4. Who first formulated the simple principle that "work expands to fill the time available"?
(a) C Northcote Parkinton.
(b) C. Northcoat Parkinson.
(c) C. Northcote Parkinson.
(d) P. Northcote Parkinson.
5. What was interesting about the lives of all of the women within the mystique?
(a) They were all thirty pounds overweight.
(b) They were always envying their neighbors.
(c) They were always frantically busy.
(d) They were always dissatisfied with their marital affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of twenty-five women, how many were serious enough to write a resume to improve their lives?
2. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
3. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
4. What reason is not given for women who possess a low dominance personality in regards to leadership?
5. What is the really crucial role of the housewife?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)