|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
(a) The city housewives.
(b) The suburban housewives.
(c) The rural housewives.
(d) The metropolis housewives.
2. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
(b) Sexual promiscuity.
3. What is the key problem in promiscuity?
(a) Low self esteem.
(b) High self esteem.
(c) Conditioning by the parents.
4. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(d) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
5. What accompanies the growth in mental activity?
(a) Postponement of sexual activity.
(b) Postponed families.
(c) Postponed marriages.
(d) Postponed erections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first step in finding oneself as a woman?
2. What did Mrs. Friedan decide to go looking for in this chapter?
3. What is the simple definition of the problem that has no name?
4. Who first formulated the simple principle that "work expands to fill the time available"?
5. What reason is not given for women who possess a low dominance personality in regards to leadership?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)