|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred in the last decade?
(a) An increase in preoccupation with sex.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) An increase in sexual activity.
2. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
3. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(d) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
4. What was interesting to note about women who didn't consider housework their fulltime job?
(a) They completed it faster than those that did.
(b) They didn't do as much housework as those that did.
(c) They didn't undergo extensive psychotherapy.
(d) They seemed a lot more fulfilled.
5. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
(a) It was a way to keep marriages occurring in post war America.
(b) It was compared to the life career women felt.
(c) It was explained that they could feel this in marriage too.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with children?
2. How did Andras Angyal describe this weakness?
3. What is needed to put an end to the housewives' lack of fulfillment?
4. What does Professor Maslow say about the words "feminine" and "masculine"?
5. How many women did Maslow find actually fulfilled their selves in the sense of a dominant feeling?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)