|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was really difficult to sell?
(a) Gold plated dishes.
(d) Sterling silver.
2. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Five times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Two times.
3. What is the key problem in promiscuity?
(a) Low self esteem.
(b) Conditioning by the parents.
(d) High self esteem.
4. What is the easiest way out of figuring out who you are and what it is you want out of life?
(a) Sex and children.
(b) Sex and early marriage.
(c) Having children.
(d) All of these.
5. How did women seek to fill the void that their lack of self created?
(a) They turned to their husbands.
(b) They turned to their children.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
2. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
3. Why is the "Career Woman" not a good market to sell to?
4. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
5. What have psychiatrists used to cure neurosis in the past?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)