|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
(a) That most men will be married in college.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she will no longer be feminine.
(d) That no man will want her.
2. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
(d) None of these.
3. What is the second step in finding oneself as a woman?
(a) None of these.
(b) To realize that the road isn't easy, but it is rewarding.
(c) To understand that you will face scrutiny of your peers.
(d) To realize marriage is over glorified by the feminine mystique.
4. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
5. What was the problem with the vast majority of men and boys born to mothers enthralled in the mystique?
(a) They were forever likely to take on neurosis.
(b) They were unfit for duty on the front or as husbands.
(c) They never grew up.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
2. What is needed to put an end to the housewives' lack of fulfillment?
3. What was really difficult to sell?
4. What does Professor Maslow say about the words "feminine" and "masculine"?
5. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)