|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women's chances at happiness in marriage _______ as their career participation ________ .
(a) decreased, increased.
(b) increased, decreased.
(c) increased, increased.
(d) decreased, decreased.
2. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) None of these.
(c) Personal fulfillment.
(d) Marital fulfillment.
3. Women must learn to compete not as female but as ______.
4. How did the labor saving appliance work?
(a) To increase the functional time of a woman.
(b) By plugging it in.
(c) To create an increase in labor due to elaboration.
(d) To decrease the time it took for the modern woman to do things.
5. What do women seek in their men?
6. What sparked the White House's interest?
(a) A rise in juvinile delinquency.
(b) A rise in violent crime.
(c) A rise in political instability.
(d) Muscular deterioration.
7. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Respect, love.
(b) Trust, love.
(c) Love, trust.
(d) Love, respect.
8. What was wrong with children?
(a) They all sleepwalked.
(b) They were going through their lives without passion or direction.
(c) They lacked fire.
(d) They were following the feminine mystique to the letter.
9. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
(a) One in four.
(b) Nine of ten.
(c) Two in four.
(d) Three in four.
10. What reason is not given for women who possess a low dominance personality in regards to leadership?
(a) They are afriad of responsibility.
(b) They feel incompetent.
(c) They don't want to be at the forefront of anything.
(d) They don't believe its possible to be a woman and lead.
11. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
(a) The working to pay bills.
(b) The saving of money.
(c) The spending of money.
(d) The buying of things.
12. What does Professor Maslow say about the words "feminine" and "masculine"?
(a) They are necessary to segregate the sexes.
(b) They don't jive with his studies and aren't considered practical.
(c) They are an abbhoration on the human spirit and character.
(d) They are misleading.
13. Wives became __________________.
(a) Complete dominators of the household activities.
(b) Know it alls.
(d) All of these.
14. What accompanies the growth in mental activity?
(a) Postponed marriages.
(b) Postponement of sexual activity.
(c) Postponed families.
(d) Postponed erections.
15. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key problem in promiscuity?
2. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
3. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
4. What are considered "mutations"?
5. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)