|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All relations between men and women.
(d) All of these.
2. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) To grow.
(b) To become human.
(c) All of these.
(d) To mature.
3. Which women were happiest?
(a) Uneducated women.
(b) Married women.
(c) Unmarried women.
(d) Educated women.
4. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
(b) They are more concerned about the future.
(c) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
(d) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
5. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The availability of an education to women.
(b) The undervaluation of femininity.
(c) The overemphasis on femininity.
(d) The availability of work to women.
6. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(b) Penis envy.
(c) Deficient female anatomy.
7. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
8. What does the feminine protest do?
(a) Overvalues women's roles in society.
(b) All of these.
(c) Makes more of a woman than there ever could be.
(d) Over glorifies the female role as the reproductive unit.
9. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
(a) The Slick Chick.
(b) How To Date.
(c) How to Get Married Fast!
(d) The Quick Chick.
10. What is the problem with educating women early to fulfill their sexual roles in regards to the opposite sex?
(a) All of these.
(b) Their relationships are doomed to suffocate.
(c) Their children only have one role.
(d) Their men can't achieve their full potentials.
11. What is stressed in a functional education?
(b) I don't know.
(c) Neither of these.
12. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of war.
(b) An act of rebellion.
(c) An act of passivity.
(d) An act of contrition.
13. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Maternal instinct.
(b) The desire to protect the home.
(d) Rearing the child.
14. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
(a) No woman can eternally resist the temptation of starting a family.
(b) To be successful she must know many arts.
(c) All of these.
(d) A woman's destiny revolves around the home.
15. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By biology.
(b) By how good of a wife she is.
(c) By her own choices.
(d) By how many children she has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parsons find in sexual segregation?
2. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
3. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
4. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
5. What was considered 'real' life?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)