Short Essay Questions Key
1. What was considered "true feminine fulfillment"?
2. Why did most women think there was something wrong with them?
3. Why was there such difficulty with the problem without a name and why was it so hard to solve?
4. According to the media, why should an American housewife be happy with her lot?
5. How did the image of women change from the 1930's-50's?
6. What specifically made the image change of women possible?
7. Who divorced women from the ideas of the world outside of the home?
8. What sex was responsible for the divorcing of women and the outside world?
9. What is called the "youth serum" for women?
10. Why were the girls with rings on their hands the "lucky ones"?
11. What was the problem with the young women of this age group?
12. What were the side effects of the "youth serum" when the young woman aged?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)