|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) Eight hours a day.
(b) As much as ten hours a day.
(c) Nine hours a day.
(d) As much as twelve hours a day.
2. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Revolution.
(d) The movement to free the slaves.
3. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
4. What is stressed in a functional education?
(a) I don't know.
(b) Neither of these.
5. What occurred in the last decade?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) An increase in preoccupation with sex.
(c) An increase in sexual activity.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
2. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
3. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
4. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
5. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)