|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
(a) In getting engaged before graduating college.
(b) In getting a career.
(c) In getting married before graduating college.
(d) In traveling the world.
2. What was considered 'real' life?
(a) Single life.
(b) Married life.
(c) Spinsterhood life.
(d) Career life.
3. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
(a) All of these.
(b) No woman can eternally resist the temptation of starting a family.
(c) A woman's destiny revolves around the home.
(d) To be successful she must know many arts.
4. How did the image of sex change?
(a) Women were sexually chasing men.
(b) Men had appetites women couldn't fill.
(c) Women had appetites men couldn't fill.
(d) Men were sexually chasing women.
5. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Getting married and having kids.
(b) Enrolling in university.
(c) Deciding what one wants to be.
(d) Having children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
2. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
3. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
4. What need is deeply set within human nature?
5. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)