|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
(a) Their education and ambitions.
(b) Their sisters and brothers.
(c) Their jobs and careers.
(d) Their mothers and wives.
2. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Respect, love.
(b) Trust, love.
(c) Love, respect.
(d) Love, trust.
3. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
4. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
(a) "To shop unscrupulously".
(b) "To be an independent buyer".
(c) "The art of good homemaking".
(d) "The art of being a great housewife".
5. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
(a) As a failing in the marriage; a sign of infidelity.
(b) As a sign of frustration that she cannot savor her relationship with her husband,
(c) As a failing in themselves, and their financial position in the world.
(d) As a failing in the woman, not in the circumstance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
2. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
3. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
4. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
5. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)