|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Housework was specially suited to what kind of girls?
(a) Able-minded girls.
(b) Feeble-minded girls.
(c) Attractive girls.
(d) Intelligent girls.
2. Why isn't a woman encouraged to buy whatever needed to get her out of the home and finding herself?
(a) None of these.
(b) Husbands aren't interested in new gadgets.
(c) The product vendors need housewives, not independent women.
(d) Career women are harder to sell to.
3. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(c) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
(d) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
4. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
2. What weren't these feminists called?
3. In what would Martha take refuge?
4. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
5. What was wrong with children?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)