|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
2. Housework was specially suited to what kind of girls?
(a) Able-minded girls.
(b) Feeble-minded girls.
(c) Attractive girls.
(d) Intelligent girls.
3. What is stressed in a functional education?
(b) I don't know.
(c) Neither of these.
4. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) None of these.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) All of these.
(d) A feminist sympathizer.
5. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) Housewife's Blight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was to be capitalized on in order to keep selling products?
2. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
3. What is the really crucial role of the housewife?
4. What gave women peace of mind?
5. What accompanies the growth in mental activity?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)