|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which women were happiest?
(a) Married women.
(b) Uneducated women.
(c) Unmarried women.
(d) Educated women.
2. How did the labor saving appliance work?
(a) To create an increase in labor due to elaboration.
(b) To decrease the time it took for the modern woman to do things.
(c) By plugging it in.
(d) To increase the functional time of a woman.
3. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Too little education.
(b) Their ability to work.
(c) Their inability to work.
(d) Too much education.
4. Which mothers were more sure of themselves?
(a) Chinese mothers.
(b) American mothers.
(c) Japanese mothers.
(d) Russian mothers.
5. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
(a) In getting engaged before graduating college.
(b) In getting a career.
(c) In getting married before graduating college.
(d) In traveling the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had become a trap?
2. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
3. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
4. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
5. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)