|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parsons find in sexual segregation?
(a) It is archaic.
(b) It is integral.
(c) It is necessary.
(d) It is functional.
2. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
(b) Sexual promiscuity.
3. What lesson could girls not help but learn in college between 1945 and 1960?
(a) How to take care of yourself as an individual.
(b) How to cater to your mans needs.
(c) How to take your career seriously.
(d) How not to get interested in anything but getting married and having kids.
4. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
(a) All of these.
(b) That his word was law and answered all questions.
(c) That he was the leading word on the subject.
(d) That his deductions about the female psyche were complete.
5. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
(a) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
2. What gave women peace of mind?
3. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
4. What is the key problem in promiscuity?
5. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)