|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
(a) To grow and achieve more.
(b) None of these.
(c) To move forward and advance.
(d) To keep things as they are.
2. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) As an object.
(b) As a child.
(c) Both of these.
(d) None of these.
3. What is the easiest way out of figuring out who you are and what it is you want out of life?
(a) Having children.
(b) Sex and early marriage.
(c) Sex and children.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
(a) They have to defy conventional educators.
(b) They have to disagree with the leading psychologists and psychotherapists.
(c) They have to challenge the conventional image of femininity.
(d) They have to challenge authority.
5. What is contrary to the feminine mystique?
(a) All of these.
(b) The feminine mystique keeps both sexes from maturing.
(c) Sexual satisfaction is not a mark of fulfillment.
(d) Neither sex can be happy within the feminine mystique.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do women seek in their men?
2. Why are the girls at college?
3. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
4. What silent question did women ask themselves?
5. How did the image of sex change?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)