|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(d) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
2. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
(a) They have to challenge the conventional image of femininity.
(b) They have to defy conventional educators.
(c) They have to challenge authority.
(d) They have to disagree with the leading psychologists and psychotherapists.
3. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
(d) None of these.
4. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Four years.
5. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The occupation of housewife.
(b) The Feminine Mystique.
(c) The occupation of motherhood.
(d) The allure of being a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened following Margaret's work?
2. Wives became __________________.
3. What is unlikely to happen without education?
4. What is the important thing for a girl?
5. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)