|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The future.
(b) The maturing of women.
(c) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(d) The progressive nature of society.
2. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Trust, love.
(b) Respect, love.
(c) Love, respect.
(d) Love, trust.
3. Which women were happiest?
(a) Unmarried women.
(b) Educated women.
(c) Married women.
(d) Uneducated women.
4. What does the feminine protest do?
(a) Overvalues women's roles in society.
(b) Over glorifies the female role as the reproductive unit.
(c) All of these.
(d) Makes more of a woman than there ever could be.
5. What gave women peace of mind?
(a) The collective feeling that they had achieved something in talking.
(b) The idea that they were not alone.
(c) The answer to the nameless problem.
(d) Women's husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
2. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
3. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
4. What is the only frontier available to women that have lived always within the confines of the feminine mystique?
5. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)