|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) Fifteen hundred.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) Six thousand.
2. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All relations between men and women.
(b) All of these.
3. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
(a) None of these.
(b) To grow and achieve more.
(c) To keep things as they are.
(d) To move forward and advance.
4. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(d) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
5. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The future.
(b) The progressive nature of society.
(c) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(d) The maturing of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is spinsterhood viewed?
2. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
3. What did the union member get labeled as?
4. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
5. What gave women peace of mind?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)