|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what would Martha take refuge?
(a) The drawing room.
(c) Her children.
(d) All of these.
2. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
(b) All of these.
(c) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
(d) They never grow up.
3. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(b) Sexual repression.
(c) Sexual oppression.
(d) Sexual appetite.
4. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
(a) In traveling the world.
(b) In getting married before graduating college.
(c) In getting a career.
(d) In getting engaged before graduating college.
5. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Sexual degradation.
(b) Early marriage.
(c) All of these.
(d) Marital subservience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
2. What was affected by functional analysis?
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. Wives became __________________.
5. What instrument did men in Bali use?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)