|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(b) The Revolution.
(c) None of these.
(d) The movement to free the slaves.
2. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Trust, love.
(b) Love, respect.
(c) Respect, love.
(d) Love, trust.
3. What do women seek in their men?
4. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Maternal instinct.
(b) Rearing the child.
(c) The desire to protect the home.
5. Why isn't a woman encouraged to buy whatever needed to get her out of the home and finding herself?
(a) Career women are harder to sell to.
(b) None of these.
(c) Husbands aren't interested in new gadgets.
(d) The product vendors need housewives, not independent women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
2. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
3. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
5. The most challenging and time consuming tasks of housework can be handled in capacity by a(n) ______________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)