|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Housewifery Expands to Fill the Time Available.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) David Levy.
(c) Dr. Strecker.
(d) Arnold Green.
2. What was the common thread between all the women that Mrs. Friedan interviewed?
(a) All of these.
(b) They all had passions and knew what they wanted.
(c) They all weren't fulltime housewives.
(d) They all had found fulfillment outside of the home.
3. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were forcibly fed.
(b) They were starved to death.
(c) They were killed.
(d) They were flogged and beaten.
4. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
(a) Their fathers.
(b) Society at large.
(d) Their mothers.
5. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
(b) It was considered unfeminine.
(c) They didn't want to study it.
(d) They weren't allowed in the classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
2. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
3. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
4. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
5. What is the important thing for a girl?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)