|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Housewifery Expands to Fill the Time Available.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
(a) They must remain infantile.
(b) They must reproduce.
(c) They must embrace their role as women.
(d) They must find themselves first.
2. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(b) Home care.
(d) Charming and keeping a man.
3. What is the really crucial role of the housewife?
(a) To raise children.
(b) All of these.
(c) To buy more things for the house.
(d) To be a good wife.
4. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The future.
(b) The maturing of women.
(c) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(d) The progressive nature of society.
5. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unlikely to happen without education?
2. What was interesting to note about women who didn't consider housework their fulltime job?
3. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
4. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
5. What is stressed in a functional education?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)