|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Housewifery Expands to Fill the Time Available.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
(a) Its therapy.
(b) Its truth.
(c) It's practicality.
(d) Its use.
2. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
3. Housework presents _______________.
(a) An interesting job description for American women.
(b) No difficulty to the adult mind.
(c) I don't know.
(d) A significant challenge.
4. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
(a) Politics is a topic for which both parties can share.
(b) It concerns their home and husband.
(c) They desire change in government.
(d) They pay attention to political parties.
5. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Identity.
(b) Sexual, Education.
(c) Education, Identity.
(d) Identity, Sexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unlikely to happen without education?
2. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
3. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
4. Why isn't a woman encouraged to buy whatever needed to get her out of the home and finding herself?
5. Which statement best fits the main problem?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)