|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Housewifery Expands to Fill the Time Available.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women longed for careers.
(b) Women had become too comfortable.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women had lost their self identity.
2. Why isn't a woman encouraged to buy whatever needed to get her out of the home and finding herself?
(a) Husbands aren't interested in new gadgets.
(b) The product vendors need housewives, not independent women.
(c) None of these.
(d) Career women are harder to sell to.
3. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(b) Charming and keeping a man.
(d) Home care.
4. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
(a) That he was the leading word on the subject.
(b) All of these.
(c) That his word was law and answered all questions.
(d) That his deductions about the female psyche were complete.
5. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being a bad person.
(b) She was shown as being disdainful.
(c) She was denied the ability to have children.
(d) She was portrayed as evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was affected by functional analysis?
2. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
3. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
4. How is the identity of women determined?
5. Who first formulated the simple principle that "work expands to fill the time available"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)