|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Housewifery Expands to Fill the Time Available.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did men in Bali use?
(c) Their voices.
(d) A flute.
2. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) She was angry about giving it up.
(b) It was too painful because she had given it up.
(c) She had no time for the study following kids.
(d) She had no interest in it.
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Unsex herself.
(b) Never mate.
(c) Deny womanhood.
(d) Defy God.
4. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
5. What became a dirty word?
(a) Free thinking woman.
(b) Opinionated woman.
(c) Career woman.
(d) Working woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
4. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
5. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)