|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Housewifery Expands to Fill the Time Available.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a week did a housewife who lived in a city of over 100,000 work in the home?
2. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(b) Sleeping pills.
(d) Mood elevators.
3. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
(a) To move forward and advance.
(b) To grow and achieve more.
(c) None of these.
(d) To keep things as they are.
4. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
(a) "The art of good homemaking".
(b) "To be an independent buyer".
(c) "To shop unscrupulously".
(d) "The art of being a great housewife".
5. Which mothers were more sure of themselves?
(a) American mothers.
(b) Chinese mothers.
(c) Japanese mothers.
(d) Russian mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was not a part of women's worlds?
2. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
3. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
4. What need is deeply set within human nature?
5. Why are the girls at college?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)