|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) None of these.
(b) The Revolution.
(c) The movement to free the slaves.
(d) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
2. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
(a) They are complimentary to men.
(b) They are inferior to men.
(c) They are superior to men.
(d) They are in excess of men.
3. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
4. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
(a) He wanted to open the doors for women.
(b) All of these.
(c) He wanted to help them in the suffrage movement.
(d) He didn't want to change it, but rather to help people adjust to it.
5. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
(a) Much more sex, and that they need to make more babies.
(b) Education, freedom and rights are wrong for women.
(c) Weekly "Womens' meetings".
(d) Beatification procedures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became a dirty word?
2. What was affected by functional analysis?
3. Which women were happiest?
4. Which statement best fits the main problem?
5. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)