|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
(a) As a sign of frustration that she cannot savor her relationship with her husband,
(b) As a failing in themselves, and their financial position in the world.
(c) As a failing in the woman, not in the circumstance.
(d) As a failing in the marriage; a sign of infidelity.
2. What became a dirty word?
(a) Free thinking woman.
(b) Opinionated woman.
(c) Career woman.
(d) Working woman.
3. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
(a) Much more sex, and that they need to make more babies.
(b) Weekly "Womens' meetings".
(c) Education, freedom and rights are wrong for women.
(d) Beatification procedures.
4. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Deny womanhood.
(b) Never mate.
(c) Unsex herself.
(d) Defy God.
5. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
2. Which statement best fits the main problem?
3. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
4. How is the identity of women determined?
5. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)