|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By biology.
(b) By how good of a wife she is.
(c) By how many children she has.
(d) By her own choices.
2. What happened following Margaret's work?
(a) Women found no other ways to create.
(b) Making babies took on a cultish meaning.
(c) All of these.
(d) Women glorified their own femininity.
3. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) All of these.
(b) Early marriage.
(c) Marital subservience.
(d) Sexual degradation.
4. What does the feminine protest do?
(a) Over glorifies the female role as the reproductive unit.
(b) All of these.
(c) Makes more of a woman than there ever could be.
(d) Overvalues women's roles in society.
5. What instrument did men in Bali use?
(a) Their voices.
(d) A flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
2. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
3. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
4. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
5. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)