|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
(b) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
(c) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
(d) They are more concerned about the future.
2. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) Mood elevators.
3. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) Eight hours a day.
(b) As much as twelve hours a day.
(c) As much as ten hours a day.
(d) Nine hours a day.
4. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(b) Sexual appetite.
(c) Sexual repression.
(d) Sexual oppression.
5. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(b) Penis envy.
(d) Deficient female anatomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
2. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
3. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
4. How is the identity of women determined?
5. What weren't these feminists called?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)