|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the important thing for a girl?
(a) To be understood.
(b) To be popular.
(c) To trap a man.
(d) To pursue her identity.
2. What became a dirty word?
(a) Free thinking woman.
(b) Working woman.
(c) Opinionated woman.
(d) Career woman.
3. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(b) Women had lost their self identity.
(c) Women longed for careers.
(d) Women had become too comfortable.
4. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
(a) They must reproduce.
(b) They must remain infantile.
(c) They must embrace their role as women.
(d) They must find themselves first.
5. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A bitter wife.
(b) None of these.
(c) A reasonable human being.
(d) A man hater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
2. What did the union member get labeled as?
3. What instrument did men in Bali use?
4. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
5. How is the identity of women determined?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)