|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
(a) Education, freedom and rights are wrong for women.
(b) Much more sex, and that they need to make more babies.
(c) Weekly "Womens' meetings".
(d) Beatification procedures.
2. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(b) All of these.
(d) All relations between men and women.
3. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Getting married and having kids.
(b) Having children.
(c) Deciding what one wants to be.
(d) Enrolling in university.
4. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(b) Women longed for careers.
(c) Women had lost their self identity.
(d) Women had become too comfortable.
5. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
2. What was not a part of women's worlds?
3. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
4. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
5. Which women were happiest?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)