|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
(a) Penis enviers.
(c) Sex starved.
2. What instrument did men in Bali use?
(a) Their voices.
(b) A flute.
3. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
(a) All of these.
(b) That he was the leading word on the subject.
(c) That his word was law and answered all questions.
(d) That his deductions about the female psyche were complete.
4. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
(a) As a failing in themselves, and their financial position in the world.
(b) As a sign of frustration that she cannot savor her relationship with her husband,
(c) As a failing in the woman, not in the circumstance.
(d) As a failing in the marriage; a sign of infidelity.
5. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) They are more concerned about the future.
(b) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
(c) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
(d) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the climax of adolescence?
2. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
3. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
4. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
5. What happened following Margaret's work?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)