|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What silent question did women ask themselves?
(a) "Is this all?"
(b) "What else is there to life?"
(c) "Why am I not content with this world?"
(d) "What am I missing?"
2. In regards to both of Freud's main theories, what does it say about his cultural upbringing?
(a) All of these.
(b) He thought that women were meant to be taken advantage of.
(c) Women were considered inferior.
(d) He thought women were meant to be as slaves.
3. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The Feminine Mystique.
(b) The allure of being a wife.
(c) The occupation of housewife.
(d) The occupation of motherhood.
4. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
5. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(c) Deficient female anatomy.
(d) Penis envy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was affected by functional analysis?
2. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
3. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
4. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
5. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)