|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
(a) Sex starved.
(c) Penis enviers.
2. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of war.
(b) An act of rebellion.
(c) An act of contrition.
(d) An act of passivity.
3. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
4. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
(a) To the mature expression of sexual interest.
(b) None of these.
(c) To the pre-pubescent expression of sexual interest.
(d) To the expression of infantile sexual interest.
5. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a good mother.
(b) Being an independent women.
(c) Being a housewife.
(d) Getting a quality education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
2. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
3. In what would Martha take refuge?
4. Why couldn't women study physics?
5. What was affected by functional analysis?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)