|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
(a) As a failing in themselves, and their financial position in the world.
(b) As a failing in the marriage; a sign of infidelity.
(c) As a sign of frustration that she cannot savor her relationship with her husband,
(d) As a failing in the woman, not in the circumstance.
2. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(b) Penis envy.
(c) Deficient female anatomy.
3. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) All of these.
(b) To become human.
(c) To mature.
(d) To grow.
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Too much education.
(b) Their inability to work.
(c) Their ability to work.
(d) Too little education.
5. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Fifteen hundred.
(b) Two thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Six thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
2. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
3. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
4. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
5. What does Parsons find in sexual segregation?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)