|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By how many children she has.
(b) By her own choices.
(c) By biology.
(d) By how good of a wife she is.
2. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
(a) He wanted to open the doors for women.
(b) He wanted to help them in the suffrage movement.
(c) He didn't want to change it, but rather to help people adjust to it.
(d) All of these.
3. In what would Martha take refuge?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) Her children.
(c) All of these.
4. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) She had no interest in it.
(b) It was too painful because she had given it up.
(c) She had no time for the study following kids.
(d) She was angry about giving it up.
5. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
(a) All of these.
(b) That he was the leading word on the subject.
(c) That his deductions about the female psyche were complete.
(d) That his word was law and answered all questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened following Margaret's work?
2. Which statement best fits the main problem?
3. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
4. What weren't these feminists called?
5. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)