|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gave women peace of mind?
(a) The collective feeling that they had achieved something in talking.
(b) The idea that they were not alone.
(c) Women's husbands.
(d) The answer to the nameless problem.
2. What is the important thing for a girl?
(a) To trap a man.
(b) To be understood.
(c) To pursue her identity.
(d) To be popular.
3. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A man hater.
(b) None of these.
(c) A reasonable human being.
(d) A bitter wife.
4. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women longed for careers.
(b) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(c) Women had lost their self identity.
(d) Women had become too comfortable.
5. What happened following Margaret's work?
(a) Women found no other ways to create.
(b) All of these.
(c) Women glorified their own femininity.
(d) Making babies took on a cultish meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
2. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
3. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
4. What weren't these feminists called?
5. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)