|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six years.
2. What does Parsons find in sexual segregation?
(a) It is necessary.
(b) It is functional.
(c) It is integral.
(d) It is archaic.
3. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
4. What does the feminine protest do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Overvalues women's roles in society.
(c) Makes more of a woman than there ever could be.
(d) Over glorifies the female role as the reproductive unit.
5. What had become a trap?
(a) The lack of personal image in women.
(b) The home life.
(c) The small-minded image of women.
(d) The disregard of the way women feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what would Martha take refuge?
2. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
4. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
5. In regards to both of Freud's main theories, what does it say about his cultural upbringing?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)