|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The occupation of motherhood.
(b) The Feminine Mystique.
(c) The allure of being a wife.
(d) The occupation of housewife.
2. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
(b) All of these.
(c) Testing their own powers in the world.
(d) Believing that they have the same potential as boys.
3. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) The desire to protect the home.
(c) Rearing the child.
(d) Maternal instinct.
4. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Defy God.
(b) Never mate.
(c) Deny womanhood.
(d) Unsex herself.
5. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
2. What became a dirty word?
3. Which statement best fits the main problem?
4. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
5. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)