|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was denied the ability to have children.
(b) She was shown as being disdainful.
(c) She was shown as being a bad person.
(d) She was portrayed as evil.
2. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
(b) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
(c) All of these.
(d) They never grow up.
3. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Fifteen hundred.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) Six thousand.
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Their inability to work.
(b) Too much education.
(c) Their ability to work.
(d) Too little education.
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All relations between men and women.
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
2. What requires increased glamorization every year?
3. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
4. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
5. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)