|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The overemphasis on femininity.
(b) The availability of work to women.
(c) The availability of an education to women.
(d) The undervaluation of femininity.
2. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The Revolution.
(b) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(c) The movement to free the slaves.
(d) None of these.
3. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a housewife.
(b) Getting a quality education.
(c) Being an independent women.
(d) Being a good mother.
4. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Mood elevators.
5. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) Fifteen hundred.
(c) Six thousand.
(d) Two thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
2. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
4. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
5. What weren't these feminists called?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)