|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They didn't want to study it.
(b) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
(c) It was considered unfeminine.
(d) They weren't allowed in the classes.
2. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The availability of work to women.
(b) The overemphasis on femininity.
(c) The undervaluation of femininity.
(d) The availability of an education to women.
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
(a) Women didn't care for this kind of information.
(b) Women were divorced from the nature of the world outside the home.
(c) None of these.
(d) Women weren't smart enough to comprehend information that didn't involve the home.
5. What weren't these feminists called?
(b) Penis enviers.
(d) Sex starved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
2. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
3. Which women were happiest?
4. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
5. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)