|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women had become too comfortable.
(b) Women longed for careers.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women had lost their self identity.
2. What weren't these feminists called?
(c) Sex starved.
(d) Penis enviers.
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of war.
(b) An act of contrition.
(c) An act of rebellion.
(d) An act of passivity.
5. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(a) Home care.
(d) Charming and keeping a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
2. What had become a trap?
3. What is the climax of adolescence?
4. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
5. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)