|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) All of these.
(b) To mature.
(c) To become human.
(d) To grow.
2. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
(a) Not fitting in with social requirements.
(b) Being childless and alone.
(c) Knowing they will never achieve their goals.
(d) Not knowing what they were going to do with their lives.
3. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
(a) The women had no sexual appetite.
(b) The women had a desire to have more and more children.
(c) The women had more of an appetite than their men could satisfy.
(d) The women found themselves frigid and unable to be aroused.
4. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
5. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Marrying a man like her father.
(b) Having children.
(c) Becoming a career woman.
(d) Being like her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was not a part of women's worlds?
2. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
4. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
5. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)