|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All relations between men and women.
(b) All of these.
2. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) She had no interest in it.
(b) She had no time for the study following kids.
(c) She was angry about giving it up.
(d) It was too painful because she had given it up.
3. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
(a) Believing that they have the same potential as boys.
(b) Testing their own powers in the world.
(d) All of these.
4. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
5. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By biology.
(b) By how good of a wife she is.
(c) By how many children she has.
(d) By her own choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
2. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
3. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
4. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
5. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)