|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the important thing for a girl?
(a) To pursue her identity.
(b) To be understood.
(c) To be popular.
(d) To trap a man.
2. What had become a trap?
(a) The home life.
(b) The disregard of the way women feel.
(c) The small-minded image of women.
(d) The lack of personal image in women.
3. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The Feminine Mystique.
(b) The occupation of motherhood.
(c) The allure of being a wife.
(d) The occupation of housewife.
4. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
(a) The women had a desire to have more and more children.
(b) The women found themselves frigid and unable to be aroused.
(c) The women had no sexual appetite.
(d) The women had more of an appetite than their men could satisfy.
5. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
(a) As a sign of frustration that she cannot savor her relationship with her husband,
(b) As a failing in the marriage; a sign of infidelity.
(c) As a failing in the woman, not in the circumstance.
(d) As a failing in themselves, and their financial position in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't women study physics?
2. What did the union member get labeled as?
3. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
4. What gave women peace of mind?
5. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)