|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Being like her mother.
(b) Having children.
(c) Marrying a man like her father.
(d) Becoming a career woman.
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Education.
(b) Sexual, Identity.
(c) Identity, Sexual.
(d) Education, Identity.
3. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were flogged and beaten.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They were forcibly fed.
(d) They were starved to death.
4. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) An act of war.
(c) An act of passivity.
(d) An act of contrition.
5. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Too little education.
(b) Their inability to work.
(c) Too much education.
(d) Their ability to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
2. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
3. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
4. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
5. Why couldn't women study physics?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)