|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) An act of contrition.
(c) An act of war.
(d) An act of passivity.
2. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
(a) Not knowing what they were going to do with their lives.
(b) Being childless and alone.
(c) Knowing they will never achieve their goals.
(d) Not fitting in with social requirements.
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Unsex herself.
(b) Deny womanhood.
(c) Never mate.
(d) Defy God.
4. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Having children.
(b) Enrolling in university.
(c) Deciding what one wants to be.
(d) Getting married and having kids.
5. What had become a trap?
(a) The home life.
(b) The small-minded image of women.
(c) The lack of personal image in women.
(d) The disregard of the way women feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
2. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
3. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
4. What was not a part of women's worlds?
5. What silent question did women ask themselves?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)