|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
(a) They pay attention to political parties.
(b) It concerns their home and husband.
(c) Politics is a topic for which both parties can share.
(d) They desire change in government.
2. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Enrolling in university.
(b) Deciding what one wants to be.
(c) Having children.
(d) Getting married and having kids.
3. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) Nine hours a day.
(b) Eight hours a day.
(c) As much as twelve hours a day.
(d) As much as ten hours a day.
4. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
(a) Not knowing what they were going to do with their lives.
(b) Knowing they will never achieve their goals.
(c) Not fitting in with social requirements.
(d) Being childless and alone.
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) None of these.
(c) A feminist sympathizer.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
2. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
3. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
4. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
5. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)