|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They weren't allowed in the classes.
(b) It was considered unfeminine.
(c) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
(d) They didn't want to study it.
2. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
(a) All of these.
(c) Testing their own powers in the world.
(d) Believing that they have the same potential as boys.
3. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Getting a quality education.
(b) Being a housewife.
(c) Being a good mother.
(d) Being an independent women.
4. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
5. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Identity, Sexual.
(b) Education, Identity.
(c) Sexual, Identity.
(d) Sexual, Education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
2. What had become a trap?
3. What did the union member get labeled as?
4. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
5. Which women were happiest?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)