|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(c) All of these.
(d) All relations between men and women.
2. Which women were happiest?
(a) Educated women.
(b) Married women.
(c) Uneducated women.
(d) Unmarried women.
3. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Enrolling in university.
(b) Having children.
(c) Getting married and having kids.
(d) Deciding what one wants to be.
4. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) The desire to protect the home.
(b) Maternal instinct.
(d) Rearing the child.
5. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A man hater.
(b) A bitter wife.
(c) None of these.
(d) A reasonable human being.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
2. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
3. Which statement best fits the main problem?
4. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
5. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)