|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(c) Charming and keeping a man.
(d) Home care.
2. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was denied the ability to have children.
(b) She was shown as being a bad person.
(c) She was portrayed as evil.
(d) She was shown as being disdainful.
3. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By biology.
(b) By how good of a wife she is.
(c) By how many children she has.
(d) By her own choices.
4. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of war.
(b) An act of contrition.
(c) An act of rebellion.
(d) An act of passivity.
5. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
(a) Within the walls of their homes.
(b) Within in the confines of wife and motherhood.
(c) In their own relationships with those around them.
(d) In their own mind and spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
2. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
3. What did the union member get labeled as?
4. Which women were happiest?
5. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)