|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(c) All of these.
(d) All relations between men and women.
2. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
(a) Within the walls of their homes.
(b) Within in the confines of wife and motherhood.
(c) In their own relationships with those around them.
(d) In their own mind and spirit.
3. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Marrying a man like her father.
(b) Becoming a career woman.
(c) Having children.
(d) Being like her mother.
4. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Getting a quality education.
(b) Being a housewife.
(c) Being an independent women.
(d) Being a good mother.
5. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Deciding what one wants to be.
(b) Enrolling in university.
(c) Getting married and having kids.
(d) Having children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the identity of women determined?
2. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
4. What had become a trap?
5. Which statement best fits the main problem?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)