|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which women were happiest?
(a) Married women.
(b) Unmarried women.
(c) Educated women.
(d) Uneducated women.
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Identity.
(b) Identity, Sexual.
(c) Sexual, Education.
(d) Education, Identity.
3. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
(a) Women weren't smart enough to comprehend information that didn't involve the home.
(b) Women didn't care for this kind of information.
(c) None of these.
(d) Women were divorced from the nature of the world outside the home.
4. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Marital subservience.
(b) Early marriage.
(c) All of these.
(d) Sexual degradation.
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All relations between men and women.
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became a dirty word?
2. What silent question did women ask themselves?
3. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
4. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
5. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)