|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
(a) Believing that they have the same potential as boys.
(b) Testing their own powers in the world.
(c) All of these.
2. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Being like her mother.
(b) Having children.
(c) Becoming a career woman.
(d) Marrying a man like her father.
3. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The overemphasis on femininity.
(b) The availability of work to women.
(c) The availability of an education to women.
(d) The undervaluation of femininity.
4. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) Nine hours a day.
(b) As much as ten hours a day.
(c) Eight hours a day.
(d) As much as twelve hours a day.
5. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
(a) The women found themselves frigid and unable to be aroused.
(b) The women had more of an appetite than their men could satisfy.
(c) The women had a desire to have more and more children.
(d) The women had no sexual appetite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important thing for a girl?
2. What requires increased glamorization every year?
3. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
4. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
5. Which statement best fits the main problem?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)