|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became a dirty word?
(a) Free thinking woman.
(b) Career woman.
(c) Opinionated woman.
(d) Working woman.
2. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
(a) The women had a desire to have more and more children.
(b) The women had more of an appetite than their men could satisfy.
(c) The women found themselves frigid and unable to be aroused.
(d) The women had no sexual appetite.
3. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was portrayed as evil.
(b) She was denied the ability to have children.
(c) She was shown as being a bad person.
(d) She was shown as being disdainful.
4. What weren't these feminists called?
(b) Penis enviers.
(d) Sex starved.
5. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were forcibly fed.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They were flogged and beaten.
(d) They were starved to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
2. How is the identity of women determined?
3. Which statement best fits the main problem?
4. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
5. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)