|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) All of these.
(b) They never grow up.
(c) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
(d) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
2. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Being like her mother.
(b) Having children.
(c) Marrying a man like her father.
(d) Becoming a career woman.
3. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Identity.
(b) Identity, Sexual.
(c) Education, Identity.
(d) Sexual, Education.
4. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(b) The desire to protect the home.
(c) Maternal instinct.
(d) Rearing the child.
5. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They didn't want to study it.
(b) They weren't allowed in the classes.
(c) It was considered unfeminine.
(d) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which statement best fits the main problem?
2. What is the climax of adolescence?
3. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
4. What gave women peace of mind?
5. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)