|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) To become human.
(b) To mature.
(c) All of these.
(d) To grow.
2. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(d) Mood elevators.
3. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a housewife.
(b) Being a good mother.
(c) Being an independent women.
(d) Getting a quality education.
4. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Identity.
(b) Education, Identity.
(c) Identity, Sexual.
(d) Sexual, Education.
5. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) She had no time for the study following kids.
(b) She was angry about giving it up.
(c) It was too painful because she had given it up.
(d) She had no interest in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What silent question did women ask themselves?
2. What was not a part of women's worlds?
3. What is the climax of adolescence?
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
5. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)