|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
2. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being an independent women.
(b) Being a good mother.
(c) Getting a quality education.
(d) Being a housewife.
3. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was denied the ability to have children.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was shown as being a bad person.
(d) She was shown as being disdainful.
4. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Rearing the child.
(c) Maternal instinct.
(d) The desire to protect the home.
5. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) As much as twelve hours a day.
(b) As much as ten hours a day.
(c) Eight hours a day.
(d) Nine hours a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became a dirty word?
2. How is the identity of women determined?
3. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
4. What silent question did women ask themselves?
5. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)