|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Too little education.
(b) Their ability to work.
(c) Their inability to work.
(d) Too much education.
2. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Having children.
(b) Becoming a career woman.
(c) Marrying a man like her father.
(d) Being like her mother.
3. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The Feminine Mystique.
(b) The occupation of motherhood.
(c) The occupation of housewife.
(d) The allure of being a wife.
4. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
(a) The women had a desire to have more and more children.
(b) The women had no sexual appetite.
(c) The women found themselves frigid and unable to be aroused.
(d) The women had more of an appetite than their men could satisfy.
5. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
2. What is the climax of adolescence?
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
4. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
5. Which statement best fits the main problem?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)