|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being a bad person.
(b) She was denied the ability to have children.
(c) She was portrayed as evil.
(d) She was shown as being disdainful.
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Education.
(b) Sexual, Identity.
(c) Identity, Sexual.
(d) Education, Identity.
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
(a) To seek fulfillment as wives and mothers.
(b) To reproduce and be happy.
(c) That their husbands rule all, and a womans' place is in the house.
(d) Where their role in society was.
4. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
(a) Four years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Five years.
5. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Their inability to work.
(b) Too little education.
(c) Too much education.
(d) Their ability to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
2. What gave women peace of mind?
3. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
4. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
5. What is the climax of adolescence?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)