|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The undervaluation of femininity.
(b) The availability of work to women.
(c) The overemphasis on femininity.
(d) The availability of an education to women.
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Identity.
(b) Sexual, Education.
(c) Identity, Sexual.
(d) Education, Identity.
3. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Rearing the child.
(b) The desire to protect the home.
(c) Maternal instinct.
4. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Becoming a career woman.
(b) Being like her mother.
(c) Marrying a man like her father.
(d) Having children.
5. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) To grow.
(b) To become human.
(c) All of these.
(d) To mature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
2. How is the identity of women determined?
3. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
4. Which women were happiest?
5. What silent question did women ask themselves?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)