|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women had lost their self identity.
(b) Women longed for careers.
(c) Women had become too comfortable.
(d) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
2. What silent question did women ask themselves?
(a) "Why am I not content with this world?"
(b) "What am I missing?"
(c) "Is this all?"
(d) "What else is there to life?"
3. What became a dirty word?
(a) Career woman.
(b) Opinionated woman.
(c) Working woman.
(d) Free thinking woman.
4. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Mood elevators.
5. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) To become human.
(b) All of these.
(c) To grow.
(d) To mature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
2. What is the climax of adolescence?
3. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
4. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
5. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)