|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being disdainful.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was denied the ability to have children.
(d) She was shown as being a bad person.
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(b) The desire to protect the home.
(c) Rearing the child.
(d) Maternal instinct.
4. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(b) Home care.
(d) Charming and keeping a man.
5. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Their ability to work.
(b) Their inability to work.
(c) Too much education.
(d) Too little education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
2. What became a dirty word?
3. Why couldn't women study physics?
4. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
5. What is the climax of adolescence?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)