|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
2. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
(a) Chicken pox.
(d) Housewife's Blight.
3. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
(a) Testing their own powers in the world.
(b) Believing that they have the same potential as boys.
(d) All of these.
4. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
(b) They never grow up.
(c) All of these.
(d) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
5. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Too much education.
(b) Too little education.
(c) Their ability to work.
(d) Their inability to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
2. Why couldn't women study physics?
3. What gave women peace of mind?
4. Which statement best fits the main problem?
5. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)