|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women had become too comfortable.
(b) Women had lost their self identity.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women longed for careers.
2. What silent question did women ask themselves?
(a) "Is this all?"
(b) "What else is there to life?"
(c) "What am I missing?"
(d) "Why am I not content with this world?"
3. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Having children.
(b) Getting married and having kids.
(c) Enrolling in university.
(d) Deciding what one wants to be.
4. What is the important thing for a girl?
(a) To trap a man.
(b) To pursue her identity.
(c) To be popular.
(d) To be understood.
5. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) All of these.
(b) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
(c) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
(d) They never grow up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
2. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
3. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
4. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
5. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)