|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the important thing for a girl?
(a) To be popular.
(b) To be understood.
(c) To trap a man.
(d) To pursue her identity.
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) All of these.
(b) To grow.
(c) To become human.
(d) To mature.
4. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) Mood elevators.
5. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
(b) They never grow up.
(c) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
3. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
4. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
5. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)