|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the important thing for a girl?
(a) To trap a man.
(b) To be understood.
(c) To be popular.
(d) To pursue her identity.
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Education.
(b) Education, Identity.
(c) Identity, Sexual.
(d) Sexual, Identity.
3. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
(a) Not fitting in with social requirements.
(b) Not knowing what they were going to do with their lives.
(c) Knowing they will never achieve their goals.
(d) Being childless and alone.
4. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
(b) They never grow up.
(c) All of these.
(d) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
5. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Maternal instinct.
(b) Rearing the child.
(d) The desire to protect the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
2. What is the climax of adolescence?
3. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
5. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)