|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crisis of Woman's Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Rearing the child.
(b) Maternal instinct.
(c) The desire to protect the home.
2. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
(a) As a failing in the marriage; a sign of infidelity.
(b) As a sign of frustration that she cannot savor her relationship with her husband,
(c) As a failing in the woman, not in the circumstance.
(d) As a failing in themselves, and their financial position in the world.
3. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
(a) Believing that they have the same potential as boys.
(b) Testing their own powers in the world.
(c) All of these.
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Too much education.
(b) Too little education.
(c) Their inability to work.
(d) Their ability to work.
5. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being an independent women.
(b) Being a good mother.
(c) Being a housewife.
(d) Getting a quality education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What requires increased glamorization every year?
2. What became a dirty word?
3. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
4. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
5. Which statement best fits the main problem?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)