Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) She had no interest in it.
(b) She had no time for the study following kids.
(c) It was too painful because she had given it up.
(d) She was angry about giving it up.
2. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The availability of work to women.
(b) The undervaluation of femininity.
(c) The overemphasis on femininity.
(d) The availability of an education to women.
3. What is stressed in a functional education?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) I don't know.
4. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
5. What is the easiest way out of figuring out who you are and what it is you want out of life?
(a) Sex and children.
(b) Having children.
(c) All of these.
(d) Sex and early marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
2. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
3. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
4. What must women do to avoid the dehumanization of their children?
5. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)