Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Housewifery Expands to Fill the Time Available.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being disdainful.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was denied the ability to have children.
(d) She was shown as being a bad person.
2. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a housewife.
(b) Being a good mother.
(c) Being an independent women.
(d) Getting a quality education.
3. In regards to both of Freud's main theories, what does it say about his cultural upbringing?
(a) Women were considered inferior.
(b) He thought women were meant to be as slaves.
(c) He thought that women were meant to be taken advantage of.
(d) All of these.
4. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The undervaluation of femininity.
(b) The availability of an education to women.
(c) The overemphasis on femininity.
(d) The availability of work to women.
5. What is the problem with educating women early to fulfill their sexual roles in regards to the opposite sex?
(a) Their men can't achieve their full potentials.
(b) Their relationships are doomed to suffocate.
(c) All of these.
(d) Their children only have one role.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
2. What weren't these feminists called?
3. What is stressed in a functional education?
4. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
5. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)