Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
(a) Within in the confines of wife and motherhood.
(b) In their own mind and spirit.
(c) In their own relationships with those around them.
(d) Within the walls of their homes.
2. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women longed for careers.
(b) Women had lost their self identity.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women had become too comfortable.
3. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of passivity.
(b) An act of contrition.
(c) An act of war.
(d) An act of rebellion.
4. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
(a) The women had a desire to have more and more children.
(b) The women found themselves frigid and unable to be aroused.
(c) The women had no sexual appetite.
(d) The women had more of an appetite than their men could satisfy.
5. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
(a) That he was the leading word on the subject.
(b) That his deductions about the female psyche were complete.
(c) That his word was law and answered all questions.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
2. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
3. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
4. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
5. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)