Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Functional Freeze, the Feminine Protest, and Margaret Mead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a housewife.
(b) Being an independent women.
(c) Getting a quality education.
(d) Being a good mother.
2. Which women were happiest?
(a) Unmarried women.
(b) Married women.
(c) Uneducated women.
(d) Educated women.
3. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
4. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) As much as ten hours a day.
(b) Nine hours a day.
(c) Eight hours a day.
(d) As much as twelve hours a day.
5. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
(a) They must remain infantile.
(b) They must reproduce.
(c) They must find themselves first.
(d) They must embrace their role as women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
2. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
3. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
4. In regards to both of Freud's main theories, what does it say about his cultural upbringing?
5. What happened following Margaret's work?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)