Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Passionate Journey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women had become too comfortable.
(b) Women had lost their self identity.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women longed for careers.
2. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
(b) Housewife's Blight.
(c) Chicken pox.
3. What had become a trap?
(a) The lack of personal image in women.
(b) The home life.
(c) The small-minded image of women.
(d) The disregard of the way women feel.
4. Which women were happiest?
(a) Uneducated women.
(b) Educated women.
(c) Married women.
(d) Unmarried women.
5. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A bitter wife.
(b) A reasonable human being.
(c) A man hater.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
2. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
3. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
4. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
5. How is the identity of women determined?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)