|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being an independent women.
(b) Being a housewife.
(c) Being a good mother.
(d) Getting a quality education.
2. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By biology.
(b) By how many children she has.
(c) By her own choices.
(d) By how good of a wife she is.
3. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women longed for careers.
(b) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(c) Women had become too comfortable.
(d) Women had lost their self identity.
4. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Having children.
(b) Deciding what one wants to be.
(c) Getting married and having kids.
(d) Enrolling in university.
5. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) As an object.
(b) None of these.
(c) As a child.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
2. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
3. What gave women peace of mind?
4. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
5. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)