|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Never mate.
(b) Unsex herself.
(c) Defy God.
(d) Deny womanhood.
2. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(c) Home care.
(d) Charming and keeping a man.
3. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(a) Penis envy.
(c) Deficient female anatomy.
4. What silent question did women ask themselves?
(a) "What else is there to life?"
(b) "Is this all?"
(c) "What am I missing?"
(d) "Why am I not content with this world?"
5. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They were forcibly fed.
(c) They were flogged and beaten.
(d) They were starved to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
2. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
3. Which women were happiest?
4. What requires increased glamorization every year?
5. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)