|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
2. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A bitter wife.
(b) A man hater.
(c) A reasonable human being.
(d) None of these.
3. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Their inability to work.
(b) Too little education.
(c) Too much education.
(d) Their ability to work.
4. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(b) Sexual appetite.
(c) Sexual repression.
(d) Sexual oppression.
5. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
(b) They weren't allowed in the classes.
(c) It was considered unfeminine.
(d) They didn't want to study it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which women were happiest?
2. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
4. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
5. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)