|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women had become too comfortable.
(b) Women had lost their self identity.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women longed for careers.
2. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
(a) Being like her mother.
(b) Marrying a man like her father.
(c) Becoming a career woman.
(d) Having children.
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Defy God.
(b) Never mate.
(c) Deny womanhood.
(d) Unsex herself.
4. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
(a) Being childless and alone.
(b) Not fitting in with social requirements.
(c) Not knowing what they were going to do with their lives.
(d) Knowing they will never achieve their goals.
5. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) None of these.
(b) As an object.
(c) Both of these.
(d) As a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
2. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
3. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
4. What weren't these feminists called?
5. What had become a trap?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)