|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became a dirty word?
(a) Working woman.
(b) Career woman.
(c) Opinionated woman.
(d) Free thinking woman.
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. What had become a trap?
(a) The small-minded image of women.
(b) The home life.
(c) The disregard of the way women feel.
(d) The lack of personal image in women.
4. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
(a) It concerns their home and husband.
(b) Politics is a topic for which both parties can share.
(c) They pay attention to political parties.
(d) They desire change in government.
5. In regards to both of Freud's main theories, what does it say about his cultural upbringing?
(a) He thought women were meant to be as slaves.
(b) All of these.
(c) Women were considered inferior.
(d) He thought that women were meant to be taken advantage of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
2. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
3. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
4. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
5. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)