|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(c) Home care.
(d) Charming and keeping a man.
2. Which women were happiest?
(a) Married women.
(b) Uneducated women.
(c) Unmarried women.
(d) Educated women.
3. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being a bad person.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was denied the ability to have children.
(d) She was shown as being disdainful.
4. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
(a) Women were divorced from the nature of the world outside the home.
(b) None of these.
(c) Women didn't care for this kind of information.
(d) Women weren't smart enough to comprehend information that didn't involve the home.
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(b) All of these.
(d) All relations between men and women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
2. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
3. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
4. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
5. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)