|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Unsex herself.
(b) Never mate.
(c) Defy God.
(d) Deny womanhood.
2. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Maternal instinct.
(b) The desire to protect the home.
(d) Rearing the child.
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
(a) It's practicality.
(b) Its therapy.
(c) Its truth.
(d) Its use.
5. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The occupation of motherhood.
(b) The Feminine Mystique.
(c) The occupation of housewife.
(d) The allure of being a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave women peace of mind?
2. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
3. What was not a part of women's worlds?
4. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
5. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)