|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
(b) They weren't allowed in the classes.
(c) They didn't want to study it.
(d) It was considered unfeminine.
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. What became a dirty word?
(a) Working woman.
(b) Free thinking woman.
(c) Opinionated woman.
(d) Career woman.
4. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
(a) In their own relationships with those around them.
(b) In their own mind and spirit.
(c) Within the walls of their homes.
(d) Within in the confines of wife and motherhood.
5. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) As an object.
(b) None of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) As a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
2. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
3. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
4. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
5. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)