|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
(a) All of these.
(b) That his deductions about the female psyche were complete.
(c) That his word was law and answered all questions.
(d) That he was the leading word on the subject.
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Identity, Sexual.
(b) Education, Identity.
(c) Sexual, Identity.
(d) Sexual, Education.
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
(a) That their husbands rule all, and a womans' place is in the house.
(b) To reproduce and be happy.
(c) Where their role in society was.
(d) To seek fulfillment as wives and mothers.
4. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The availability of work to women.
(b) The overemphasis on femininity.
(c) The undervaluation of femininity.
(d) The availability of an education to women.
5. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(a) Deficient female anatomy.
(d) Penis envy.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
2. Which statement best fits the main problem?
3. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
4. Which women were happiest?
5. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)