|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They weren't allowed in the classes.
(b) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
(c) They didn't want to study it.
(d) It was considered unfeminine.
2. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) It was too painful because she had given it up.
(b) She was angry about giving it up.
(c) She had no time for the study following kids.
(d) She had no interest in it.
3. What became a dirty word?
(a) Opinionated woman.
(b) Working woman.
(c) Free thinking woman.
(d) Career woman.
4. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(a) Charming and keeping a man.
(b) Home care.
5. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
(a) The ability to reason.
(b) The ability to be impassioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
2. What requires increased glamorization every year?
3. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
4. What is the climax of adolescence?
5. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)