|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) Eight hours a day.
(b) As much as ten hours a day.
(c) As much as twelve hours a day.
(d) Nine hours a day.
2. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Marital subservience.
(b) Early marriage.
(c) Sexual degradation.
(d) All of these.
3. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) Both of these.
(b) As a child.
(c) None of these.
(d) As an object.
4. What had become a trap?
(a) The home life.
(b) The disregard of the way women feel.
(c) The small-minded image of women.
(d) The lack of personal image in women.
5. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
(a) Women didn't care for this kind of information.
(b) Women were divorced from the nature of the world outside the home.
(c) Women weren't smart enough to comprehend information that didn't involve the home.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
2. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
3. What silent question did women ask themselves?
4. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
5. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)