|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Sexual Solipsism of Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) An act of passivity.
(c) An act of contrition.
(d) An act of war.
2. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
(a) Maternal instinct.
(b) Rearing the child.
(d) The desire to protect the home.
3. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
(a) Believing that they have the same potential as boys.
(b) Testing their own powers in the world.
(d) All of these.
4. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
5. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
(a) That his word was law and answered all questions.
(b) That he was the leading word on the subject.
(c) All of these.
(d) That his deductions about the female psyche were complete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave women peace of mind?
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
4. What was not a part of women's worlds?
5. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)