|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
(a) He wanted to open the doors for women.
(b) All of these.
(c) He didn't want to change it, but rather to help people adjust to it.
(d) He wanted to help them in the suffrage movement.
2. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
3. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) They are more concerned about the future.
(b) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
(c) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
(d) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
4. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
(a) They have to challenge authority.
(b) They have to defy conventional educators.
(c) They have to challenge the conventional image of femininity.
(d) They have to disagree with the leading psychologists and psychotherapists.
5. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
2. What did the union member get labeled as?
3. What is the really crucial role of the housewife?
4. Why isn't a woman encouraged to buy whatever needed to get her out of the home and finding herself?
5. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)