|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was considered 'real' life?
(a) Married life.
(b) Spinsterhood life.
(c) Career life.
(d) Single life.
2. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The occupation of motherhood.
(b) The Feminine Mystique.
(c) The allure of being a wife.
(d) The occupation of housewife.
3. What was really difficult to sell?
(a) Sterling silver.
(b) Gold plated dishes.
4. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
5. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(c) Deficient female anatomy.
(d) Penis envy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
2. What was to be capitalized on in order to keep selling products?
3. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
4. What weren't these feminists called?
5. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)