|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(b) Penis envy.
(d) Deficient female anatomy.
2. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
(a) To the expression of infantile sexual interest.
(b) None of these.
(c) To the mature expression of sexual interest.
(d) To the pre-pubescent expression of sexual interest.
3. What was to be capitalized on in order to keep selling products?
(a) Desire to get the best clean.
(b) Guilt over the hidden dirt.
(c) Fear of exposure to deadly bacteria.
(d) None of these.
4. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
(b) They are more concerned about the future.
(c) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
(d) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) All of these.
(c) None of these.
(d) A feminist sympathizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
2. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. What should an education do?
5. What need is deeply set within human nature?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)