|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(b) Penis envy.
(d) Deficient female anatomy.
2. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
(a) "The art of good homemaking".
(b) "To shop unscrupulously".
(c) "To be an independent buyer".
(d) "The art of being a great housewife".
3. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
4. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) Fifteen hundred.
(c) Six thousand.
(d) Two thousand.
5. How is spinsterhood viewed?
(a) As a noble sacrifice.
(b) As an awesome responsibility to the nation.
(c) As a personal tragedy.
(d) As a respected way of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
2. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
3. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
4. What weren't these feminists called?
5. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)