|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
(a) They pay attention to political parties.
(b) It concerns their home and husband.
(c) Politics is a topic for which both parties can share.
(d) They desire change in government.
2. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) None of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) As a child.
(d) As an object.
3. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Two thousand.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) Six thousand.
(d) Fifteen hundred.
4. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
(a) The spending of money.
(b) The buying of things.
(c) The saving of money.
(d) The working to pay bills.
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All of these.
(c) All relations between men and women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stressed in a functional education?
2. In what would Martha take refuge?
3. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
4. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
5. What is unlikely to happen without education?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)