|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was really difficult to sell?
(c) Gold plated dishes.
(d) Sterling silver.
2. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The Revolution.
(b) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(c) The movement to free the slaves.
(d) None of these.
3. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A bitter wife.
(b) A man hater.
(c) None of these.
(d) A reasonable human being.
4. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
5. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was portrayed as evil.
(b) She was denied the ability to have children.
(c) She was shown as being disdainful.
(d) She was shown as being a bad person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
2. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
3. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
4. What had become a trap?
5. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)