|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Fifteen hundred.
(b) Six thousand.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) Ten thousand.
2. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A reasonable human being.
(b) None of these.
(c) A bitter wife.
(d) A man hater.
3. What is the problem with educating women early to fulfill their sexual roles in regards to the opposite sex?
(a) Their children only have one role.
(b) Their men can't achieve their full potentials.
(c) All of these.
(d) Their relationships are doomed to suffocate.
4. What was considered 'real' life?
(a) Married life.
(b) Single life.
(c) Spinsterhood life.
(d) Career life.
5. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) As an object.
(b) Both of these.
(c) As a child.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave women peace of mind?
2. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
3. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
4. What was not a part of women's worlds?
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)