|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What need is deeply set within human nature?
(a) To have a meaningful place in a group that strives for meaningful social goals.
(b) To find the answers to life's most pressing questions.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
3. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
(a) None of these.
(b) To the pre-pubescent expression of sexual interest.
(c) To the mature expression of sexual interest.
(d) To the expression of infantile sexual interest.
4. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The Revolution.
(b) None of these.
(c) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(d) The movement to free the slaves.
5. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Early marriage.
(b) Sexual degradation.
(c) All of these.
(d) Marital subservience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
2. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
3. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
4. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
5. What was not a part of women's worlds?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)