|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was denied the ability to have children.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was shown as being a bad person.
(d) She was shown as being disdainful.
2. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
(a) She wanted to marry.
(b) She was forced out by male educators.
(c) None of these.
(d) She lost courage.
3. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
4. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
(a) The ability to be impassioned.
(b) The ability to reason.
5. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
(a) None of these.
(b) Women were divorced from the nature of the world outside the home.
(c) Women weren't smart enough to comprehend information that didn't involve the home.
(d) Women didn't care for this kind of information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
2. How is spinsterhood viewed?
3. What was really difficult to sell?
4. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
5. What is unlikely to happen without education?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)