Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Sexual Sell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had become a trap?
(a) The disregard of the way women feel.
(b) The small-minded image of women.
(c) The lack of personal image in women.
(d) The home life.
2. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being disdainful.
(b) She was denied the ability to have children.
(c) She was portrayed as evil.
(d) She was shown as being a bad person.
3. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual appetite.
(b) Sexual oppression.
(c) Sexual repression.
(d) Sexual abuse.
4. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
(a) It concerns their home and husband.
(b) Politics is a topic for which both parties can share.
(c) They pay attention to political parties.
(d) They desire change in government.
5. Why is the "Career Woman" not a good market to sell to?
(a) She has no time to shop.
(b) She isn't interested and has housekeepers.
(c) She is harder to sell to.
(d) She doesn't care about promotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
2. What did the union member get labeled as?
3. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
4. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
5. What was considered 'real' life?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)