|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
(a) Society at large.
(c) Their fathers.
(d) Their mothers.
2. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Defy God.
(b) Unsex herself.
(c) Deny womanhood.
(d) Never mate.
3. What was wrong with children?
(a) They all sleepwalked.
(b) They were going through their lives without passion or direction.
(c) They were following the feminine mystique to the letter.
(d) They lacked fire.
4. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were flogged and beaten.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They were starved to death.
(d) They were forcibly fed.
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) None of these.
(c) All of these.
(d) A feminist sympathizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
2. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
3. What weren't these feminists called?
4. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
5. What sparked the White House's interest?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)