|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
(b) Society at large.
(c) Their fathers.
(d) Their mothers.
2. What sparked the White House's interest?
(a) A rise in violent crime.
(b) A rise in juvinile delinquency.
(c) Muscular deterioration.
(d) A rise in political instability.
3. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) A feminist sympathizer.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) All of these.
(d) None of these.
4. What was the problem with the vast majority of men and boys born to mothers enthralled in the mystique?
(a) They were unfit for duty on the front or as husbands.
(b) They never grew up.
(c) They were forever likely to take on neurosis.
(d) All of these.
5. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Four times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
2. What was wrong with children?
3. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
4. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
5. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)