|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) Arnold Green.
(b) Dr. Spock.
(c) David Levy.
(d) Dr. Strecker.
2. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Juvenile delinquency.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Molly coddling their children.
3. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
(a) Behavior that is not in accordance with reality.
(b) Behavior that is contrary to what is desireable.
(c) Delinquent behavior.
(d) Behavior that is emulated by the parents.
4. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
(a) American women shouldn't attatch to children and husband.
(b) American women have outgrown the housewife role.
(c) American women shouldn't be educated.
(d) American women should stay at home.
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) A feminist sympathizer.
(b) All of these.
(c) None of these.
(d) An anarchist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
2. What weren't these feminists called?
3. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
4. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)