|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) Dr. Strecker.
(b) David Levy.
(c) Dr. Spock.
(d) Arnold Green.
2. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Marital subservience.
(b) Early marriage.
(c) Sexual degradation.
(d) All of these.
3. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Revolution.
(d) The movement to free the slaves.
4. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) None of these.
(b) Personal fulfillment.
(d) Marital fulfillment.
5. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) Six thousand.
(c) Fifteen hundred.
(d) Two thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
2. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
3. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
4. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
5. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)