|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
2. What two things are at the very heart of the feminine mystique?
(a) Noncommitment and lack of self.
(b) Lack of self and vicarious living.
(c) Noncommitment and vicarious living.
(d) Deception and lack of self.
3. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Early marriage.
(b) All of these.
(c) Sexual degradation.
(d) Marital subservience.
4. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
(a) Sexual promiscuity.
5. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) An act of passivity.
(c) An act of contrition.
(d) An act of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
2. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
3. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
4. What must women do to avoid the dehumanization of their children?
5. How did Andras Angyal describe this weakness?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)