|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
(b) Sex starved.
(c) Penis enviers.
2. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
(a) Their education and ambitions.
(b) Their mothers and wives.
(c) Their sisters and brothers.
(d) Their jobs and careers.
3. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
(a) None of these.
(b) It was explained that they could feel this in marriage too.
(c) It was a way to keep marriages occurring in post war America.
(d) It was compared to the life career women felt.
4. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) David Levy.
(b) Dr. Strecker.
(c) Dr. Spock.
(d) Arnold Green.
5. How did women seek to fill the void that their lack of self created?
(a) They turned to their children.
(b) They turned to their husbands.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
2. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
3. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
4. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
5. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)