|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A reasonable human being.
(b) None of these.
(c) A man hater.
(d) A bitter wife.
2. How did Andras Angyal describe this weakness?
(a) A neurotic evasion of growth.
(b) A psychotic evasion of growth,
(c) None of these.
(d) A social evasion of growth.
3. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) Dr. Strecker.
(c) David Levy.
(d) Arnold Green.
4. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Molly coddling their children.
(d) Juvenile delinquency.
5. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
(c) The ability to reason.
(d) The ability to be impassioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
2. What sparked the White House's interest?
3. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
4. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
5. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)