|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Andras Angyal describe this weakness?
(a) A psychotic evasion of growth,
(b) A social evasion of growth.
(c) A neurotic evasion of growth.
(d) None of these.
2. What two things are at the very heart of the feminine mystique?
(a) Noncommitment and vicarious living.
(b) Lack of self and vicarious living.
(c) Noncommitment and lack of self.
(d) Deception and lack of self.
3. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Sexual degradation.
(b) Early marriage.
(c) All of these.
(d) Marital subservience.
4. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of war.
(b) An act of contrition.
(c) An act of passivity.
(d) An act of rebellion.
5. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
(b) Sexual promiscuity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the problem with the vast majority of men and boys born to mothers enthralled in the mystique?
2. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
3. What did the union member get labeled as?
4. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
5. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)