|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) None of these.
(c) Personal fulfillment.
(d) Marital fulfillment.
2. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
(a) Their fathers.
(b) Society at large.
(d) Their mothers.
3. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
(a) Their mothers and wives.
(b) Their education and ambitions.
(c) Their sisters and brothers.
(d) Their jobs and careers.
4. What was wrong with children?
(a) They lacked fire.
(b) They all sleepwalked.
(c) They were going through their lives without passion or direction.
(d) They were following the feminine mystique to the letter.
5. Which mothers were more sure of themselves?
(a) Chinese mothers.
(b) Russian mothers.
(c) American mothers.
(d) Japanese mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
2. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
3. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
4. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
5. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)