|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
(a) Delinquent behavior.
(b) Behavior that is not in accordance with reality.
(c) Behavior that is emulated by the parents.
(d) Behavior that is contrary to what is desireable.
2. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Two times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Three times.
3. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Molly coddling their children.
(d) Juvenile delinquency.
4. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) None of these.
(c) Marital fulfillment.
(d) Personal fulfillment.
5. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Love, respect.
(b) Respect, love.
(c) Trust, love.
(d) Love, trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
2. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
3. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
4. What two things are at the very heart of the feminine mystique?
5. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)