|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(d) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
2. What sparked the White House's interest?
(a) A rise in violent crime.
(b) Muscular deterioration.
(c) A rise in political instability.
(d) A rise in juvinile delinquency.
3. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
(c) Sexual promiscuity.
4. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
(a) That no man will want her.
(b) That most men will be married in college.
(c) All of these.
(d) That she will no longer be feminine.
5. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
(a) Their education and ambitions.
(b) Their jobs and careers.
(c) Their mothers and wives.
(d) Their sisters and brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
2. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
3. What did the union member get labeled as?
4. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
5. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)