|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things are at the very heart of the feminine mystique?
(a) Lack of self and vicarious living.
(b) Noncommitment and vicarious living.
(c) Deception and lack of self.
(d) Noncommitment and lack of self.
2. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Six thousand.
(b) Fifteen hundred.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Two thousand.
3. What weren't these feminists called?
(b) Penis enviers.
(d) Sex starved.
4. How did women seek to fill the void that their lack of self created?
(a) They turned to their children.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) They turned to their husbands.
5. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
(a) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
2. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
3. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
4. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
5. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)