|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Respect, love.
(b) Love, trust.
(c) Trust, love.
(d) Love, respect.
2. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
(c) Sexual promiscuity.
3. What was wrong with children?
(a) They all sleepwalked.
(b) They lacked fire.
(c) They were going through their lives without passion or direction.
(d) They were following the feminine mystique to the letter.
4. What weren't these feminists called?
(a) Penis enviers.
(c) Sex starved.
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All relations between men and women.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the union member get labeled as?
2. What was the problem with the vast majority of men and boys born to mothers enthralled in the mystique?
3. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
4. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
5. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)