|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
(a) That no man will want her.
(b) That most men will be married in college.
(c) That she will no longer be feminine.
(d) All of these.
2. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Molly coddling their children.
(d) Juvenile delinquency.
3. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(d) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
4. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) None of these.
(b) Marital fulfillment.
(d) Personal fulfillment.
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) All of these.
(b) None of these.
(c) An anarchist.
(d) A feminist sympathizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sparked the White House's interest?
2. Which mothers were more sure of themselves?
3. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
4. What was wrong with children?
5. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)