|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Three times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Four times.
2. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
3. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A man hater.
(b) None of these.
(c) A bitter wife.
(d) A reasonable human being.
4. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
(a) Juvenile delinquency.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Molly coddling their children.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) All of these.
(b) A feminist sympathizer.
(c) An anarchist.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
2. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
3. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
4. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)