|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The movement to free the slaves.
(b) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(c) None of these.
(d) The Revolution.
2. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
(a) Juvenile delinquency.
(b) Molly coddling their children.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They were starved to death.
(c) They were forcibly fed.
(d) They were flogged and beaten.
4. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A bitter wife.
(b) A man hater.
(c) A reasonable human being.
(d) None of these.
5. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Two times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Five times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
2. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
4. What was wrong with children?
5. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)