|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
2. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Defy God.
(b) Unsex herself.
(c) Deny womanhood.
(d) Never mate.
3. What weren't these feminists called?
(b) Penis enviers.
(d) Sex starved.
4. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of passivity.
(b) An act of rebellion.
(c) An act of contrition.
(d) An act of war.
5. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) None of these.
(b) Personal fulfillment.
(c) Marital fulfillment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women seek to fill the void that their lack of self created?
2. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
3. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
4. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
5. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)