|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Progressive Dehumanization: The Comfortable Concentration Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The Revolution.
(b) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(c) None of these.
(d) The movement to free the slaves.
2. What weren't these feminists called?
(b) Sex starved.
(c) Penis enviers.
3. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
4. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(c) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(d) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
5. What does "acting out" mean in psycho-therapeutic terms?
(a) Behavior that is not in accordance with reality.
(b) Behavior that is emulated by the parents.
(c) Behavior that is contrary to what is desireable.
(d) Delinquent behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
2. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
3. Who was always blamed for the neurosis of men?
4. What was wrong with children?
5. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)