|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of Tom's wife, the woman who is sitting in a large chair when the Hobbits arrive?
2. ___________ says that the Ring belongs to no one and that it has been decided by fate that Frodo carry it.
3. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
4. What causes the Hobbits to feel their spirits renewed as they continue on to Crickhollow?
5. What do Sam and Frodo do in order to try to get the tree to release Merry and Pippin?
This section contains 1,016 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)