|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lothlorien is the fairest of all the ____________ of the Elves, according to Legolas.
2. What does Aragorn feel on him, which makes it difficult for him to sleep during Frodo's watch?
3. How many Dark Riders end up chasing Frodo as he makes his way to Rivendell?
4. Who says they do not trust Lady Galadriel and her words?
5. ___________ tells the Lord and Lady that Gandalf fell into a Shadow and did not leave Moria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Legolas tells the travelers they are _____________ so loudly that they could be easily shot in the dark.
2. What is the bloodthirsty and larger type of wolf that the travelers have to fight?
3. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
4. Who makes the decision for the group to leave at once, even though Sting isn't glowing too brightly?
5. Who tells the rest of the travelers that he is on his way to his homeland?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frodo decide will be best for the Ring and for his quest?
2. What is in the small wooden box that Sam receives from Lady Galadriel?
3. Who are some of the people who are attending the Council meeting in Rivendell?
4. What does Gandalf believe will help them as they head to the Mines of Moria?
5. Why don't the travelers in the Fellowship worry when they get through the door away from the Orcs?
6. What does Aragorn suggest in order to make the blindfolding fair for those who are traveling?
7. When Frodo awakes in a comfortable bed, what does Gandalf tell him?
8. Who is given the task of deciding which way the journey much continue?
9. Where do the travelers decide to stay before they make the decision to go to Gondor or to Moria?
10. Who takes Frodo up on their horse when they realize just how ill Frodo is from the stabbing by the Morgol blade?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)