|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
2. ___________ chastises Frodo and tells him he is lucky to be alive considering all the foolish things he has done over the course of the journey.
3. How many people does Elrond believe should be in the Fellowship of the Ring?
4. How many Dark Riders end up chasing Frodo as he makes his way to Rivendell?
5. Lady Galadriel shares that she sees a ______________ about Gandalf as the travelers are counted by the Lord.
(a) Grey mist
(b) Dark shadow
(d) Fiery eye
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word Gandalf finally uses in order to solve the riddle of the doors and to open them?
2. Who tells the rest of the travelers that he is on his way to his homeland?
3. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
4. Lord _____________ greets everyone, telling Gimli he is happy that he is there and hopes this is a sign their differences can be mended.
5. Who makes the decision for the group to leave at once, even though Sting isn't glowing too brightly?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)