Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
2. ___________ chastises Frodo and tells him he is lucky to be alive considering all the foolish things he has done over the course of the journey.
3. How many people does Elrond believe should be in the Fellowship of the Ring?
4. How many Dark Riders end up chasing Frodo as he makes his way to Rivendell?
5. Lady Galadriel shares that she sees a ______________ about Gandalf as the travelers are counted by the Lord.
(a) Grey mist
(b) Dark shadow
(d) Fiery eye
6. What is the word Gandalf finally uses in order to solve the riddle of the doors and to open them?
7. Who tells the rest of the travelers that he is on his way to his homeland?
8. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
(b) House of Elrond
(c) The Shire
9. Lord _____________ greets everyone, telling Gimli he is happy that he is there and hopes this is a sign their differences can be mended.
10. Who makes the decision for the group to leave at once, even though Sting isn't glowing too brightly?
11. What is the name of the only person who can make the decision whether to go East or to go West on the journey?
12. _____________ feels the direction they are taking will hasten their path and keep them out of sight.
13. Boromir tells Frodo that his people are very __________ and would not let the ring take them over.
14. Who decides that he wants to head out with Frodo on the journey, even though it will be dangerous?
15. Gandalf tries to keep the orcs back with spells and incantations, but a ________________ stops him.
(b) Dark force
Short Answer Questions
1. The Fellowship take few ______________ because their journey does not involve war, but secrecy.
2. What is the plant the Strider uses to help slow the poison process in Frodo's wound?
3. Gandalf will not tell Frodo where he has been, only that he has been ______________.
4. What does Strider find on the bridge that he takes to be a good sign of their progress on the journey?
5. Who tells the others at the council that his people have been holding back the enemy and keeping them at bay?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)