|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
2. Gandalf will not tell Frodo where he has been, only that he has been ______________.
(a) Held captive
3. Legolas tells the travelers they are _____________ so loudly that they could be easily shot in the dark.
4. What does Sam do when Lady Galadriel stares at him as she speaks to the others?
(d) Closes his eyes
5. Gandalf tries to keep the orcs back with spells and incantations, but a ________________ stops him.
(a) Dark force
6. Frodo asks where the ___________ is, but the Hobbits do not understand of what he is talking.
(d) Pale King
7. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
(a) House of Elrond
(b) The Shire
8. All of the travelers, before they leave, drink from the Cup of _____________.
9. The book Gandalf reads from relates the history of the fall of the Dwarves to the __________.
10. When the group gets to the edge of the city, which traveler is told he has to be blindfolded?
11. Who tells the rest of the travelers that he is on his way to his homeland?
12. Legolas was able to kill the _____________, which confuses others in the Fellowship.
(a) Spirit shadow
(b) Hunting eagle
(c) Whole group of orcs
13. The company reaches the last stage of their journey where they must decide whether to go to __________ or Gondor.
14. What is dropped down from the trees for the travelers in order to allow them to enter into Lothlorien?
15. Who climbs a tree in order to get the lay of the land before the travelers enter Lothlorien?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is grabbed by the foot with a large tentacle as the travelers make their way inside the mines?
2. Frodo tells Gandalf he did not know that ______________, or men, could be so great.
3. ____________ tricked the Elven Smiths into teaching him their secrets, according to Elrond.
4. Who says they do not trust Lady Galadriel and her words?
5. What has the Lady and her maidens made specially for the travelers in the Fellowship to wear?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)