Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandalf tells Frodo that Rangers are men of the Race of __________ from the West.
2. Frodo asks where the ___________ is, but the Hobbits do not understand of what he is talking.
(a) Pale King
3. What is the name of the only person who can make the decision whether to go East or to go West on the journey?
4. Who meets up with the Hobbits and with Strider, coming off a white horse and with a sound of bells?
5. Who comes upon Frodo and tells him that he is concerned for Frodo's safety?
6. The Fellowship take few ______________ because their journey does not involve war, but secrecy.
7. What does Strider find on the bridge that he takes to be a good sign of their progress on the journey?
(b) Green beryl
(d) Orc blood
8. Lord _____________ greets everyone, telling Gimli he is happy that he is there and hopes this is a sign their differences can be mended.
9. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
(c) The Shire
(d) House of Elrond
10. What does Aragorn feel on him, which makes it difficult for him to sleep during Frodo's watch?
11. What does Sam do when Lady Galadriel stares at him as she speaks to the others?
(d) Closes his eyes
12. Who tells the others at the council that his people have been holding back the enemy and keeping them at bay?
13. Upon the hidden door are the words: "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria, Speak, _________, and Enter."
14. Who decides that he wants to head out with Frodo on the journey, even though it will be dangerous?
15. _____________ feels the direction they are taking will hasten their path and keep them out of sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Galadriel shares that she sees a ______________ about Gandalf as the travelers are counted by the Lord.
2. What is the word Gandalf finally uses in order to solve the riddle of the doors and to open them?
3. What has saved Frodo from death when he was hit by the large cave troll?
4. How many people does Elrond believe should be in the Fellowship of the Ring?
5. __________ sends scouts in all directions to gather word about the Black Riders.
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)