Short Essay Questions Key
1. What kind of party is Bilbo Baggins planning at the beginning of the "Fellowship of the Ring"?
2. What is so special about Frodo turning 33 on the day of Bilbo's large party and suprise?
3. What is the magic trick Bilbo has decided to play on the people at the party he is planning?
4. Who knew about Bilbo's magic trick before he did it in front of the guests at the party he throws?
5. Why do the other Hobbits think Frodo is strange and as odd after Bilbo leaves the Shire?
6. What does Frodo regret as he comes upon his 50th birthday, the same age Bilbo was when Bilbo left for a great adventure?
7. What is the rumor of the Elves that the Hobbits are just starting to hear about in their own town?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)