|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bilbo trying to finish when he goes on this last journey away from Hobbiton?
(b) Pair of shoes
(d) Piece of jewelry
2. Which companion does Frodo sense a change in as they are walking along on their journey?
3. What is the plant the Strider uses to help slow the poison process in Frodo's wound?
4. What do Sam and Frodo hear in the distance as they cry for help for their friends?
5. What does Sam do when Lady Galadriel stares at him as she speaks to the others?
(a) Closes his eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam and Frodo do in order to try to get the tree to release Merry and Pippin?
2. Lady Galadriel shares that she sees a ______________ about Gandalf as the travelers are counted by the Lord.
3. __________ sends scouts in all directions to gather word about the Black Riders.
4. What has saved Frodo from death when he was hit by the large cave troll?
5. Frodo tries to talk Sam out of coming with him, saying that the journey is ____________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)