|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is worried about Gandalf's lateness?
2. When the Hobbits and Strider awake, they find the beds have been _______________, though they did not sleep in them.
3. Frodo asks where the ___________ is, but the Hobbits do not understand of what he is talking.
(c) Pale King
4. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
(a) Ring Day
(b) Gandalf's birthday
(c) Bilbo's birthday
5. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Strider tells the Hobbits they will never make it to __________ on their own.
2. Who is the man that rescues the Hobbits from the scary adventure with the tree?
3. Before the Fellowship can leave, __________ must have the sword re-forged and made whole again.
4. __________ has prepared six ponies, food, drink, and clothing for the journey and won't take no for an answer.
5. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)