|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs up and down the streets, screaming about the Black Riders and their presence?
2. How many people does Elrond believe should be in the Fellowship of the Ring?
3. Lord _____________ greets everyone, telling Gimli he is happy that he is there and hopes this is a sign their differences can be mended.
4. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
5. How old is Bilbo Baggins going to be on his birthday that he's about to celebrate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
2. Who goes off to cool his feet in the river, nearly drowning when he is pulled in by a root?
3. What decorates the new sheath for Aragorn's sword, as given to him by Lady Galadriel?
4. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
5. What does Frodo see walking on its fingers towards the hilt of a sword laying across the necks of Frodo's friends?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)