|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
(b) The sword
(c) The Ring
(d) Bilbo's book
2. Where does Gandalf instruct Bilbo to put the ring which clearly has a hold over him?
3. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
4. Who was the person who was supposed to destroy the One Ring and keep it out of Sauron's hands?
5. What does Bilbo slip on his finger in order to play a trick on the party guests?
(b) The Ring
(d) A piece of string
Short Answer Questions
1. The ring that Frodo has in his possession is the __________ ring, the one ring to rule them all.
2. Where is Strider taking the Hobbits, though he takes a slightly different path than they start out taking?
3. Who is grabbed by the foot with a large tentacle as the travelers make their way inside the mines?
4. Who bangs on Frodo's door in order to wake him up before they head on their journey?
5. Which companion does Frodo sense a change in as they are walking along on their journey?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)