|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
(c) icy grip
2. Before the Fellowship can leave, __________ must have the sword re-forged and made whole again.
3. Who tells the others at the council that his people have been holding back the enemy and keeping them at bay?
4. Where is Boromir's homeland, according to the book?
(d) Minas Morgol
5. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
2. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
3. _____________ feels the direction they are taking will hasten their path and keep them out of sight.
4. Who is grabbed by the foot with a large tentacle as the travelers make their way inside the mines?
5. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)