|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the group gets to the edge of the city, which traveler is told he has to be blindfolded?
2. What do Sam and Frodo hear in the distance as they cry for help for their friends?
3. What is Frodo imprisoned in when he finally wakes up from being passed out?
(b) Barrow-Wights Cave
(c) Weathertop Castle
(d) Spider Cave
4. The Fellowship take few ______________ because their journey does not involve war, but secrecy.
5. Tom tells the Hobbits that the heart of Old Man Willow is _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frodo tells Gandalf he did not know that ______________, or men, could be so great.
2. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
3. What do the Hobbits encounter once they have ridden over the hills and past the Downs?
4. Who was the person who was supposed to destroy the One Ring and keep it out of Sauron's hands?
5. Where does Gandalf instruct Bilbo to put the ring which clearly has a hold over him?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)