|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
(c) Bag End
2. What is Frodo imprisoned in when he finally wakes up from being passed out?
(b) Spider Cave
(c) Weathertop Castle
(d) Barrow-Wights Cave
3. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
4. _____________ feels the direction they are taking will hasten their path and keep them out of sight.
5. Upon the hidden door are the words: "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria, Speak, _________, and Enter."
Short Answer Questions
1. Legolas tells the travelers they are _____________ so loudly that they could be easily shot in the dark.
2. Who did Gandalf want to go to for advice, though something always stopped him from doing so?
3. What is the dangerous place the Hobbits see that tells them that they have nearly reached the edge of the Old Forest?
4. Who used to rule the lands in the Mines of Moria, where the travelers must first go on their journey?
5. Tom tells the Hobbits that the heart of Old Man Willow is _____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)