|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
2. What does Sam run to give his father before they depart on their journey?
(a) A piece of gold
(b) Key to Bag End
(c) A plant
(d) The ring
3. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
4. Where is Boromir's homeland, according to the book?
(d) Minas Morgol
5. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
(b) Bilbo's birthday
(c) Gandalf's birthday
(d) Ring Day
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the members of the Fellowship of the Ring?
2. What is the name of the Inn where the Hobbits decide to stay, even though Wanderers may be there?
3. What do the Hobbits take with them to arm themselves against danger?
4. Who meets up with the Hobbits and with Strider, coming off a white horse and with a sound of bells?
5. Who tells the others at the council that his people have been holding back the enemy and keeping them at bay?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)