|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the Wanderers about whom the Hobbits have begun to hear?
2. Frodo asks where the ___________ is, but the Hobbits do not understand of what he is talking.
(d) Pale King
3. Strider reveals to Frodo that he heard ___________ tell his friends to call him by a different name.
4. Frodo tries to talk Sam out of coming with him, saying that the journey is ____________.
5. Which Hobbit is a great friend of the Farmer whose crops they cut through on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the scouts believe the Black Riders have gone since their horses drowned in the river?
2. What does Sam throw at the person who taunts them about keeping company with Strider?
3. Whose field are the Hobbits going to cross through, even though Frodo is hesitant to do so?
4. What is the name of the spy for the Black Riders who sells the Hobbits and Strider a sickly pony?
5. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)