|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
(c) icy grip
2. Who did Gandalf want to go to for advice, though something always stopped him from doing so?
3. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
(a) The trees
(b) Their cries
(d) A dream
4. Who tells the others at the council that his people have been holding back the enemy and keeping them at bay?
5. What is the name of the Inn where the Hobbits decide to stay, even though Wanderers may be there?
(b) Prancing Pony
(d) Dancing Bull
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the members of the Fellowship of the Ring?
2. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
3. What do Sam, Merry, and Pippin have on their heads as Frodo turns to face them?
4. What is the name of the spy for the Black Riders who sells the Hobbits and Strider a sickly pony?
5. Legolas spots an evil spirit, or a ____________, that is coming up behind the orcs on the bridge.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)