|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
(a) Old Forest
(b) Green Path
(c) Winding Road
(d) River Bed
2. When the Hobbits and Strider awake, they find the beds have been _______________, though they did not sleep in them.
3. What causes the Hobbits to feel their spirits renewed as they continue on to Crickhollow?
(a) Tom Bombadil
(c) A pale golden fluid
(d) The straight path
4. The Fellowship take few ______________ because their journey does not involve war, but secrecy.
5. Who runs up and down the streets, screaming about the Black Riders and their presence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam throw at the person who taunts them about keeping company with Strider?
2. How many Great Rings were made, according to Gandalf's research over the years?
3. Frodo asks where the ___________ is, but the Hobbits do not understand of what he is talking.
4. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
5. What path do the Hobbits take, even though they have no idea how far down the River they might be?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)