|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at Frodo's house to make sure no one knows where they are or that the house falls into disrepair?
2. Which of the travelers heads back to Crickhollow with the pony, not continuing on the journey?
3. Who is rumored to have had many adventures with strange groups of people, even Dwarves and Elves?
4. _____________ feels the direction they are taking will hasten their path and keep them out of sight.
5. What does Frodo see walking on its fingers towards the hilt of a sword laying across the necks of Frodo's friends?
(a) an arm
(b) a warg
(c) a badger
(d) an orc
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandalf tells Frodo that Rangers are men of the Race of __________ from the West.
2. How many guests are invited to the party for Frodo and for Bilbo?
3. Strider tells the Hobbits they will never make it to __________ on their own.
4. Who sees a black shadow first as the Hobbits are traveling across the river?
5. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)