|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What path do the Hobbits take, even though they have no idea how far down the River they might be?
(d) Stone flow
2. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
(c) House of Elrond
(d) The Shire
3. What does Frodo compliment when talking to Tom Bombadil's wife?
(a) Her grace
(b) Her husband
(c) Her hair
(d) Her singing
4. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
(a) Put it on
(b) Hit it with his wand
(c) Throw it into the fire
(d) Chant on it
5. The Hobbits are so absorbed in the storytelling of Tom Bombadil that they forget to ___________.
(a) Leave on time
(b) Keep their secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ring that Frodo has in his possession is the __________ ring, the one ring to rule them all.
2. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
3. What does Bilbo plan to see again once he is out on his journey?
4. What does Strider find on the bridge that he takes to be a good sign of their progress on the journey?
5. __________ sends scouts in all directions to gather word about the Black Riders.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)