|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ring that Frodo has in his possession is the __________ ring, the one ring to rule them all.
2. How many rings were hidden away from Sauron and have never been touched by him?
3. Who becomes separated from the rest of the group as they begin to make their way out of the Downs?
4. What is Pippin's relation to Frodo, according to the story?
5. What did Strider tell the Hobbits to do for Frodo after he was stabbed by a Morgol blade?
(a) Hug him
(b) Hold him down
(c) Keep him by the fire
(d) Ignore him
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
2. How old is Bilbo Baggins going to be on his birthday that he's about to celebrate?
3. Which Hobbit is a great friend of the Farmer whose crops they cut through on their journey?
4. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
5. ___________ says that the Ring belongs to no one and that it has been decided by fate that Frodo carry it.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)