|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the travelers heads back to Crickhollow with the pony, not continuing on the journey?
2. Which companion does Frodo sense a change in as they are walking along on their journey?
3. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
4. What do the Hobbits hear that causes them to be less jovial as they walk?
(a) Glass breaking
(b) Nothing, absolutely nothing
(c) Moaning wail
5. Which Hobbit is a great friend of the Farmer whose crops they cut through on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
2. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
3. Tom's wife tells the Hobbits that she is the daughter of the _________.
4. What color is the dress of the woman with the long golden hair in Tom's house?
5. Who told Frodo he should always bring his trusted friends with him on his journey?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)