|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
(c) Bag End
2. Who is grabbed by the foot with a large tentacle as the travelers make their way inside the mines?
3. Who is rumored to have had many adventures with strange groups of people, even Dwarves and Elves?
4. Who bangs on Frodo's door in order to wake him up before they head on their journey?
5. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
(c) The Baggins hobits
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Dark Riders end up chasing Frodo as he makes his way to Rivendell?
2. Frodo tells Gandalf he did not know that ______________, or men, could be so great.
3. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
4. Gandalf tells Frodo that Rangers are men of the Race of __________ from the West.
5. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)