|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at Frodo's house to make sure no one knows where they are or that the house falls into disrepair?
2. Sam advises Frodo not to take any aid from Strider because he comes from the __________.
3. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
(a) Chant on it
(b) Put it on
(c) Throw it into the fire
(d) Hit it with his wand
4. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
(b) Bilbo's book
(c) The Ring
(d) The sword
5. How many men have fallen under Sauron's control, causing them to be Ringwraiths?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meal is being prepared for the Hobbits by Merry and Fatty?
2. Who is the man that rescues the Hobbits from the scary adventure with the tree?
3. What does Strider find on the bridge that he takes to be a good sign of their progress on the journey?
4. Which of the Hobbits decides to go outside for some air while the others stay in the common room?
5. Who questions the Hobbits about the purpose of their trip into the town?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)