|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guests are invited to the party for Frodo and for Bilbo?
2. What is Pippin's relation to Frodo, according to the story?
3. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
4. What does Strider find on the bridge that he takes to be a good sign of their progress on the journey?
(c) Orc blood
(d) Green beryl
5. How old is Frodo going to be on his birthday which he shares with Bilbo?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Hobbits are sitting around the campfire, who do they realize is coming towards them in high numbers?
2. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
3. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
4. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
5. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)