|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meal is being prepared for the Hobbits by Merry and Fatty?
2. What do the Hobbits hear that causes them to be less jovial as they walk?
(b) Nothing, absolutely nothing
(c) Moaning wail
(d) Glass breaking
3. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
(a) The trees
(b) Their cries
(d) A dream
4. Sam feels the reasons for him joining Frodo are more important than seeing ___________ and having adventures.
5. What does Bilbo plan to see again once he is out on his journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Hobbits to feel their spirits renewed as they continue on to Crickhollow?
2. Before the Fellowship can leave, __________ must have the sword re-forged and made whole again.
3. Whose field are the Hobbits going to cross through, even though Frodo is hesitant to do so?
4. The Riders decide to flee the area because they realize ___________ is not there.
5. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)