|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
2. Who meets up with the Hobbits and with Strider, coming off a white horse and with a sound of bells?
3. What kind of meal is being prepared for the Hobbits by Merry and Fatty?
4. __________ has prepared six ponies, food, drink, and clothing for the journey and won't take no for an answer.
5. The Fellowship take few ______________ because their journey does not involve war, but secrecy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
2. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
3. Merry has strange dreams of _____________ when he is sleeping at Tom Bombadil's house.
4. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
5. ____________ tricked the Elven Smiths into teaching him their secrets, according to Elrond.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)