|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Strider tells the Hobbits they will never make it to __________ on their own.
(d) Minas Tirith
2. How many rings were hidden away from Sauron and have never been touched by him?
3. Who sees a black shadow first as the Hobbits are traveling across the river?
4. Who tells the others at the council that his people have been holding back the enemy and keeping them at bay?
5. Who offers Frodo some good advice, but there will be a price to pay?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pippin's relation to Frodo, according to the story?
2. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
3. Who bangs on Frodo's door in order to wake him up before they head on their journey?
4. Goldberry also tells Frodo that the travelers must keep to their ___________ as they are traveling.
5. What is the plant the Strider uses to help slow the poison process in Frodo's wound?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)