|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Strider tell the Hobbits to do for Frodo after he was stabbed by a Morgol blade?
(a) Hold him down
(b) Hug him
(c) Ignore him
(d) Keep him by the fire
2. What will Gandalf be providing the Baggins' party when he comes into Hobbiton?
3. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
(a) His food untouched
(b) The Shire
(d) The other Hobbits
4. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
5. What is Bilbo trying to finish when he goes on this last journey away from Hobbiton?
(b) Piece of jewelry
(d) Pair of shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frodo quickly and easily hand over to Tom without hesitation?
2. How many people does Elrond believe should be in the Fellowship of the Ring?
3. Who tells the others at the council that his people have been holding back the enemy and keeping them at bay?
4. How old is Frodo going to be on his birthday which he shares with Bilbo?
5. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)