|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Frodo he should always bring his trusted friends with him on his journey?
2. Tom tells the Hobbits that the heart of Old Man Willow is _____________.
3. Which of the travelers heads back to Crickhollow with the pony, not continuing on the journey?
4. Where is Strider taking the Hobbits, though he takes a slightly different path than they start out taking?
(a) The Shire
(b) Minas Morgol
5. What does Sam throw at the person who taunts them about keeping company with Strider?
(a) Piece of bread
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
2. What is the name of Tom's wife, the woman who is sitting in a large chair when the Hobbits arrive?
3. What do Sam and Frodo hear in the distance as they cry for help for their friends?
4. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
5. What color is the dress of the woman with the long golden hair in Tom's house?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)