|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes separated from the rest of the group as they begin to make their way out of the Downs?
2. Who sees a black shadow first as the Hobbits are traveling across the river?
3. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
4. Who did Gandalf want to go to for advice, though something always stopped him from doing so?
5. Where does Gandalf instruct Bilbo to put the ring which clearly has a hold over him?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hobbits are so absorbed in the storytelling of Tom Bombadil that they forget to ___________.
2. The Riders decide to flee the area because they realize ___________ is not there.
3. Frodo tries to talk Sam out of coming with him, saying that the journey is ____________.
4. What kind of meal is being prepared for the Hobbits by Merry and Fatty?
5. As the Hobbits are sitting around the campfire, who do they realize is coming towards them in high numbers?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)