|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frodo have a strong urge to do when the Dark Rider comes close?
(b) Put on the ring
2. Bilbo realized the ring had many strange habits, growing smaller and larger at will and seemed to have its own _______.
3. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
(a) icy grip
4. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
5. In which direction does Goldberry tell the Hobbits to travel as they are leaving on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Great Rings were made, according to Gandalf's research over the years?
2. When the Hobbits and Strider awake, they find the beds have been _______________, though they did not sleep in them.
3. Gandalf will not tell Frodo where he has been, only that he has been ______________.
4. What is the name of the Ranger in the back who rarely talks to anyone when he is at the Inn?
5. Where is Boromir's homeland, according to the book?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)