|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
(c) icy grip
2. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
(a) Hit it with his wand
(b) Throw it into the fire
(c) Put it on
(d) Chant on it
3. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
4. What does Frodo quickly and easily hand over to Tom without hesitation?
(a) His map
(b) A cloak
(c) His sword
(d) The Ring
5. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam throw at the person who taunts them about keeping company with Strider?
2. Sam advises Frodo not to take any aid from Strider because he comes from the __________.
3. What is Pippin's relation to Frodo, according to the story?
4. What does Bilbo slip on his finger in order to play a trick on the party guests?
5. To where is Frodo going to move in order to be safer than he is is in Bag End?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)