|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the person who was supposed to destroy the One Ring and keep it out of Sauron's hands?
2. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
3. What did the Elves leave behind for the Hobbits when they woke up?
(a) Food and drink
(d) Precious stones
4. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
5. What path do the Hobbits take, even though they have no idea how far down the River they might be?
(a) Stone flow
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom tells the Hobbits that the heart of Old Man Willow is _____________.
2. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
3. What is another name for the Wanderers about whom the Hobbits have begun to hear?
4. What does Strider find on the bridge that he takes to be a good sign of their progress on the journey?
5. What did Strider tell the Hobbits to do for Frodo after he was stabbed by a Morgol blade?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)