|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Hobbits encounter once they have ridden over the hills and past the Downs?
(a) Thick fog
(d) Stone fence
2. What do Sam and Frodo do in order to try to get the tree to release Merry and Pippin?
(c) Use their swords
(d) Light a fire
3. The Fellowship take few ______________ because their journey does not involve war, but secrecy.
4. What is the plant the Strider uses to help slow the poison process in Frodo's wound?
5. Who is coming with Biblo as he heads out on his journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs up and down the streets, screaming about the Black Riders and their presence?
2. How many Dark Riders end up chasing Frodo as he makes his way to Rivendell?
3. Which Hobbit is a great friend of the Farmer whose crops they cut through on their journey?
4. Who were the protectors of the Hobbits for an evening?
5. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)