|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Elves leave behind for the Hobbits when they woke up?
(b) Precious stones
(d) Food and drink
2. Who goes off to cool his feet in the river, nearly drowning when he is pulled in by a root?
3. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
4. Goldberry also tells Frodo that the travelers must keep to their ___________ as they are traveling.
5. What do the Hobbits encounter once they have ridden over the hills and past the Downs?
(b) Stone fence
(d) Thick fog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
2. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
3. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
4. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
5. Which of the Hobbits decides to go outside for some air while the others stay in the common room?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)