|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man call the tree that is holding Merry and Pippin?
(a) Old Man Willow
(b) Old Man Oak
(c) Old Willow
(d) Old Man
2. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
3. Tom tells the Hobbits that the heart of Old Man Willow is _____________.
4. What did the Elves leave behind for the Hobbits when they woke up?
(c) Precious stones
(d) Food and drink
5. How old is Frodo going to be on his birthday which he shares with Bilbo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
2. What is Frodo imprisoned in when he finally wakes up from being passed out?
3. Who goes off to cool his feet in the river, nearly drowning when he is pulled in by a root?
4. What is the name of Tom's wife, the woman who is sitting in a large chair when the Hobbits arrive?
5. The ring that Frodo has in his possession is the __________ ring, the one ring to rule them all.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)