|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
2. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
3. What did the Elves leave behind for the Hobbits when they woke up?
(b) Precious stones
(d) Food and drink
4. What does Bilbo plan to see again once he is out on his journey?
5. Tom's wife sees Frodo as an _________ friend by the light in his eyes and the gladness in his voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frodo compliment when talking to Tom Bombadil's wife?
2. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
3. What does Bilbo slip on his finger in order to play a trick on the party guests?
4. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
5. What does Frodo quickly and easily hand over to Tom without hesitation?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)