|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
(d) The Baggins hobits
2. What is the name of Tom's wife, the woman who is sitting in a large chair when the Hobbits arrive?
(a) Golden Girl
3. Whose field are the Hobbits going to cross through, even though Frodo is hesitant to do so?
4. Who is rumored to have had many adventures with strange groups of people, even Dwarves and Elves?
5. Who told Frodo he should always bring his trusted friends with him on his journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Ranger in the back who rarely talks to anyone when he is at the Inn?
2. Frodo asks Merry if he has ever heard of _________ swimming in the Brandywine.
3. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
4. Who questions the Hobbits about the purpose of their trip into the town?
5. What does Sam run to give his father before they depart on their journey?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)