|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frodo imprisoned in when he finally wakes up from being passed out?
(a) Barrow-Wights Cave
(b) Spider Cave
(d) Weathertop Castle
2. Who offers Frodo some good advice, but there will be a price to pay?
3. How many men have fallen under Sauron's control, causing them to be Ringwraiths?
4. How old is Bilbo Baggins going to be on his birthday that he's about to celebrate?
5. Who is the man that rescues the Hobbits from the scary adventure with the tree?
(d) Tom Bombadil
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Hobbits take with them to arm themselves against danger?
2. Sam advises Frodo not to take any aid from Strider because he comes from the __________.
3. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
4. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
5. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)