|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
(a) Bilbo's birthday
(b) Ring Day
(c) Gandalf's birthday
2. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
3. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
4. The group begins to realize that the __________ is being chosen for them, so they follow it.
5. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Hobbit is a great friend of the Farmer whose crops they cut through on their journey?
2. What does Frodo quickly and easily hand over to Tom without hesitation?
3. In which direction does Goldberry tell the Hobbits to travel as they are leaving on their journey?
4. Frodo asks Merry if he has ever heard of _________ swimming in the Brandywine.
5. Who is coming with Biblo as he heads out on his journey?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)