|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men have fallen under Sauron's control, causing them to be Ringwraiths?
2. Frodo dreams of a sea and of a large ___________ tower that he has to climb for some reason.
3. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
(a) River Bed
(b) Winding Road
(c) Old Forest
(d) Green Path
4. What is filling the earthenware vessels that are scattered around the feet of Tom's wife?
5. Who did Gandalf want to go to for advice, though something always stopped him from doing so?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ has prepared six ponies, food, drink, and clothing for the journey and won't take no for an answer.
2. Where does Gandalf instruct Bilbo to put the ring which clearly has a hold over him?
3. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
4. What does Frodo quickly and easily hand over to Tom without hesitation?
5. What does Frodo see walking on its fingers towards the hilt of a sword laying across the necks of Frodo's friends?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)