|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom's wife tells the Hobbits that she is the daughter of the _________.
2. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
3. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
(a) The trees
(b) A dream
(c) Their cries
4. What does Frodo see walking on its fingers towards the hilt of a sword laying across the necks of Frodo's friends?
(a) a badger
(b) an arm
(c) an orc
(d) a warg
5. Who will stay at Frodo's house to make sure no one knows where they are or that the house falls into disrepair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pippin's relation to Frodo, according to the story?
2. What does Frodo have a strong urge to do when the Dark Rider comes close?
3. Tom's wife sees Frodo as an _________ friend by the light in his eyes and the gladness in his voice.
4. What do Sam and Frodo do in order to try to get the tree to release Merry and Pippin?
5. What do the Hobbits hear that causes them to be less jovial as they walk?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)