|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
2. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
3. Frodo dreams of a sea and of a large ___________ tower that he has to climb for some reason.
4. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
(a) An Elf
(d) Sam's dad
5. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
(a) The sword
(b) The Ring
(c) Bilbo's book
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Hobbits to feel their spirits renewed as they continue on to Crickhollow?
2. Which of the travelers heads back to Crickhollow with the pony, not continuing on the journey?
3. Bilbo realized the ring had many strange habits, growing smaller and larger at will and seemed to have its own _______.
4. Who will stay at Frodo's house to make sure no one knows where they are or that the house falls into disrepair?
5. What is the job title of Gaffer Gamgee, father of Sam Gamgee?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)