|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Hobbit is a great friend of the Farmer whose crops they cut through on their journey?
2. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
(c) Bag End
3. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
4. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
5. Who told Frodo he should always bring his trusted friends with him on his journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Elves leave behind for the Hobbits when they woke up?
2. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
3. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
4. Who were the protectors of the Hobbits for an evening?
5. Whose field are the Hobbits going to cross through, even though Frodo is hesitant to do so?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)