|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes off to cool his feet in the river, nearly drowning when he is pulled in by a root?
2. The other Hobbits already know about the ___________ that Frodo has.
3. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
(b) Sam's dad
(c) An Elf
4. Whose field are the Hobbits going to cross through, even though Frodo is hesitant to do so?
5. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
(a) Bilbo's book
(b) The sword
(d) The Ring
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam feels the reasons for him joining Frodo are more important than seeing ___________ and having adventures.
2. How many men have fallen under Sauron's control, causing them to be Ringwraiths?
3. Frodo tries to talk Sam out of coming with him, saying that the journey is ____________.
4. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
5. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)