|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guests are invited to the party for Frodo and for Bilbo?
2. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
3. What is Pippin's relation to Frodo, according to the story?
4. What does the man call the tree that is holding Merry and Pippin?
(a) Old Willow
(b) Old Man Oak
(c) Old Man Willow
(d) Old Man
5. To where is Frodo going to move in order to be safer than he is is in Bag End?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bilbo trying to finish when he goes on this last journey away from Hobbiton?
2. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
3. What does Bilbo slip on his finger in order to play a trick on the party guests?
4. Who is worried about Gandalf's lateness?
5. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)