|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
(a) Chant on it
(b) Put it on
(c) Hit it with his wand
(d) Throw it into the fire
2. Who is worried about Gandalf's lateness?
3. Who is the man that rescues the Hobbits from the scary adventure with the tree?
(d) Tom Bombadil
4. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
5. What path do the Hobbits take, even though they have no idea how far down the River they might be?
(c) Stone flow
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
2. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
3. How many Great Rings were made, according to Gandalf's research over the years?
4. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
5. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)