|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam feels the reasons for him joining Frodo are more important than seeing ___________ and having adventures.
2. Who did Gandalf want to go to for advice, though something always stopped him from doing so?
3. Who were the protectors of the Hobbits for an evening?
4. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
5. Where does Gandalf instruct Bilbo to put the ring which clearly has a hold over him?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is Frodo going to move in order to be safer than he is is in Bag End?
2. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
3. What does Frodo have a strong urge to do when the Dark Rider comes close?
4. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
5. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)