|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ring that Frodo has in his possession is the __________ ring, the one ring to rule them all.
2. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
(a) Bilbo's birthday
(b) Ring Day
(d) Gandalf's birthday
3. What does the man call the tree that is holding Merry and Pippin?
(a) Old Man
(b) Old Man Oak
(c) Old Willow
(d) Old Man Willow
4. Who did Gandalf want to go to for advice, though something always stopped him from doing so?
5. When the Hobbits and Strider awake, they find the beds have been _______________, though they did not sleep in them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
2. Who is the friend of Fatty Bolger who helps to prepare Frodo's new home for him before he arrives?
3. Strider tells the Hobbits they will never make it to __________ on their own.
4. ___________ chastises Frodo and tells him he is lucky to be alive considering all the foolish things he has done over the course of the journey.
5. Who runs up and down the streets, screaming about the Black Riders and their presence?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)