|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bilbo realized the ring had many strange habits, growing smaller and larger at will and seemed to have its own _______.
2. Who is coming with Biblo as he heads out on his journey?
3. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
4. How many Great Rings were made, according to Gandalf's research over the years?
5. What is another name for the Wanderers about whom the Hobbits have begun to hear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most people in Hobbiton now think has happened to Bilbo?
2. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
3. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
4. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
5. What do the Hobbits take with them to arm themselves against danger?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)