|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word Gandalf finally uses in order to solve the riddle of the doors and to open them?
2. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
(a) An Elf
(b) Sam's dad
3. To where is Frodo going to move in order to be safer than he is is in Bag End?
4. Who told Frodo he should always bring his trusted friends with him on his journey?
5. Merry has strange dreams of _____________ when he is sleeping at Tom Bombadil's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the Fellowship can leave, __________ must have the sword re-forged and made whole again.
2. How many people does Elrond believe should be in the Fellowship of the Ring?
3. What is the name of Tom's wife, the woman who is sitting in a large chair when the Hobbits arrive?
4. Whose appearance causes the Hobbits to all be safe once more, leaving Frodo relieved?
5. Sam advises Frodo not to take any aid from Strider because he comes from the __________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)