|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Goldberry also tells Frodo that the travelers must keep to their ___________ as they are traveling.
2. The Riders decide to flee the area because they realize ___________ is not there.
(c) The Witch King
3. How many Great Rings were made, according to Gandalf's research over the years?
4. What do the Hobbits encounter once they have ridden over the hills and past the Downs?
(c) Thick fog
(d) Stone fence
5. Strider reveals to Frodo that he heard ___________ tell his friends to call him by a different name.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the group gets to the edge of the city, which traveler is told he has to be blindfolded?
2. How many men have fallen under Sauron's control, causing them to be Ringwraiths?
3. __________ has prepared six ponies, food, drink, and clothing for the journey and won't take no for an answer.
4. Frodo's new home was chosen because it can not ______________ from the road.
5. The Hobbits are so absorbed in the storytelling of Tom Bombadil that they forget to ___________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)