|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Hobbits hear that causes them to be less jovial as they walk?
(a) Moaning wail
(b) Glass breaking
(d) Nothing, absolutely nothing
2. What is filling the earthenware vessels that are scattered around the feet of Tom's wife?
3. What does Frodo compliment when talking to Tom Bombadil's wife?
(a) Her husband
(b) Her hair
(c) Her singing
(d) Her grace
4. What does Frodo have a strong urge to do when the Dark Rider comes close?
(d) Put on the ring
5. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
(b) Bag End
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most people in Hobbiton now think has happened to Bilbo?
2. Who used to rule the lands in the Mines of Moria, where the travelers must first go on their journey?
3. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
4. What is the name of the Ranger in the back who rarely talks to anyone when he is at the Inn?
5. An __________________ grabs Frodo's arm as he passes out as he calls for his friends.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)