|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word Gandalf finally uses in order to solve the riddle of the doors and to open them?
2. In which direction does Goldberry tell the Hobbits to travel as they are leaving on their journey?
3. The other Hobbits already know about the ___________ that Frodo has.
4. Tom's wife sees Frodo as an _________ friend by the light in his eyes and the gladness in his voice.
5. Who is worried about Gandalf's lateness?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the group gets to the edge of the city, which traveler is told he has to be blindfolded?
2. Whose appearance causes the Hobbits to all be safe once more, leaving Frodo relieved?
3. What is dropped down from the trees for the travelers in order to allow them to enter into Lothlorien?
4. Who becomes separated from the rest of the group as they begin to make their way out of the Downs?
5. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)