|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Frodo he should always bring his trusted friends with him on his journey?
2. Who runs up and down the streets, screaming about the Black Riders and their presence?
3. Tom's wife tells the Hobbits that she is the daughter of the _________.
4. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
5. Merry has strange dreams of _____________ when he is sleeping at Tom Bombadil's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rings were hidden away from Sauron and have never been touched by him?
2. Which of the Hobbits decides to go outside for some air while the others stay in the common room?
3. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
4. Lady Galadriel shares that she sees a ______________ about Gandalf as the travelers are counted by the Lord.
5. What is filling the earthenware vessels that are scattered around the feet of Tom's wife?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)