|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
(a) Hit it with his wand
(b) Throw it into the fire
(c) Chant on it
(d) Put it on
2. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
(a) House of Elrond
(c) The Shire
3. Frodo's new home was chosen because it can not ______________ from the road.
(a) Be seen
(b) Be recognized
(c) Be turned
(d) Be heard
4. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
5. The Riders decide to flee the area because they realize ___________ is not there.
(a) The Witch King
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bloodthirsty and larger type of wolf that the travelers have to fight?
2. Lothlorien is the fairest of all the ____________ of the Elves, according to Legolas.
3. What is the name of the Ranger in the back who rarely talks to anyone when he is at the Inn?
4. The ring that Frodo has in his possession is the __________ ring, the one ring to rule them all.
5. The Elves warn the travelers that ________ are coming, but they can rest for the night with them.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)