|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam throw at the person who taunts them about keeping company with Strider?
(c) Piece of bread
2. Tom tells the Hobbits he is the oldest one there and that he can remember the first ______________.
3. What is the last name that Frodo gives for himself when asked by the innkeeper?
4. What is Frodo imprisoned in when he finally wakes up from being passed out?
(b) Barrow-Wights Cave
(c) Weathertop Castle
(d) Spider Cave
5. Strider reveals to Frodo that he heard ___________ tell his friends to call him by a different name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam feels the reasons for him joining Frodo are more important than seeing ___________ and having adventures.
2. __________ has prepared six ponies, food, drink, and clothing for the journey and won't take no for an answer.
3. What do the Hobbits take with them to arm themselves against danger?
4. When the group gets to the edge of the city, which traveler is told he has to be blindfolded?
5. Tom's wife tells the Hobbits that she is the daughter of the _________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)