|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
(a) River Bed
(b) Winding Road
(c) Old Forest
(d) Green Path
2. Which companion does Frodo sense a change in as they are walking along on their journey?
3. What is the name of the Inn where the Hobbits decide to stay, even though Wanderers may be there?
(a) Prancing Pony
(d) Dancing Bull
4. Tom tells the Hobbits that the heart of Old Man Willow is _____________.
5. ___________ says that the Ring belongs to no one and that it has been decided by fate that Frodo carry it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
2. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
3. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
4. In which direction does Goldberry tell the Hobbits to travel as they are leaving on their journey?
5. Who was the person who was supposed to destroy the One Ring and keep it out of Sauron's hands?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)