|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ sends scouts in all directions to gather word about the Black Riders.
2. Who climbs a tree in order to get the lay of the land before the travelers enter Lothlorien?
3. The Hobbits are so absorbed in the storytelling of Tom Bombadil that they forget to ___________.
(a) Keep their secrets.
(c) Leave on time
4. When the Hobbits and Strider awake, they find the beds have been _______________, though they did not sleep in them.
5. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs up and down the streets, screaming about the Black Riders and their presence?
2. What does Frodo see walking on its fingers towards the hilt of a sword laying across the necks of Frodo's friends?
3. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
4. Bilbo realized the ring had many strange habits, growing smaller and larger at will and seemed to have its own _______.
5. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)