|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to rule the lands in the Mines of Moria, where the travelers must first go on their journey?
2. Where do the scouts believe the Black Riders have gone since their horses drowned in the river?
(a) Minas Tirith
(c) Minas Mogol
(d) The Shire
3. Who questions the Hobbits about the purpose of their trip into the town?
(a) Police officer
(d) No one
4. ___________ tells the Lord and Lady that Gandalf fell into a Shadow and did not leave Moria.
5. What is dropped down from the trees for the travelers in order to allow them to enter into Lothlorien?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam advises Frodo not to take any aid from Strider because he comes from the __________.
2. What is the last name that Frodo gives for himself when asked by the innkeeper?
3. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
4. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
5. The Riders decide to flee the area because they realize ___________ is not there.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)