|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Hobbit is a great friend of the Farmer whose crops they cut through on their journey?
2. What is filling the earthenware vessels that are scattered around the feet of Tom's wife?
3. What do the Hobbits hear that causes them to be less jovial as they walk?
(a) Glass breaking
(b) Moaning wail
(d) Nothing, absolutely nothing
4. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
(b) The Baggins hobits
5. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
(a) The Shire
(b) His food untouched
(d) The other Hobbits
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
2. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
3. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
4. How many men have fallen under Sauron's control, causing them to be Ringwraiths?
5. Who told Frodo he should always bring his trusted friends with him on his journey?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)