|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ring that Frodo has in his possession is the __________ ring, the one ring to rule them all.
2. The Hobbits are so absorbed in the storytelling of Tom Bombadil that they forget to ___________.
(b) Leave on time
(d) Keep their secrets.
3. What does Gandalf do to the ring to see if it is indeed the most powerful ring created?
(a) Chant on it
(b) Throw it into the fire
(c) Hit it with his wand
(d) Put it on
4. Who is the friend of Fatty Bolger who helps to prepare Frodo's new home for him before he arrives?
5. __________ has been actively seeking the One Ring, according to Gandalf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
2. What causes the Hobbits to feel their spirits renewed as they continue on to Crickhollow?
3. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
4. What does Frodo celebrate every year since the leaving of Bilbo?
5. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)