|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Gandalf want to go to for advice, though something always stopped him from doing so?
2. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
3. Who has been heading West in large groups, leaving Middle Earth for some reason?
4. What does Tom say brought him to Frodo and the others in their time of need?
(a) Their cries
(b) A dream
(c) The trees
5. Who were the goldsmiths who made the rings of power in the first place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the protectors of the Hobbits for an evening?
2. Frodo believes he was born to have _____________ in his life, just like Bilbo.
3. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
4. __________ has prepared six ponies, food, drink, and clothing for the journey and won't take no for an answer.
5. Who says that he can see ahead and understands the danger but that he knows he can not turn back from the task?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)