|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
(b) Gandalf's disappearance
(c) Dark Riders
(d) The Hobbit's journey
2. How many men have fallen under Sauron's control, causing them to be Ringwraiths?
3. Tom tells the Hobbits that the heart of Old Man Willow is _____________.
4. Who is NOT as the birthday party for Frodo on his 50th birthday?
5. What does Sam throw at the person who taunts them about keeping company with Strider?
(b) Piece of bread
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
2. Who will stay at Frodo's house to make sure no one knows where they are or that the house falls into disrepair?
3. The Riders decide to flee the area because they realize ___________ is not there.
4. How many rings were hidden away from Sauron and have never been touched by him?
5. When the Hobbits and Strider awake, they find the beds have been _______________, though they did not sleep in them.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)