|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandalf tells Frodo that Rangers are men of the Race of __________ from the West.
2. Strider reveals to Frodo that he heard ___________ tell his friends to call him by a different name.
3. What does Frodo see walking on its fingers towards the hilt of a sword laying across the necks of Frodo's friends?
(a) an arm
(b) a warg
(c) an orc
(d) a badger
4. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
(b) The Baggins hobits
5. Which of the Hobbits decides to go outside for some air while the others stay in the common room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam run to give his father before they depart on their journey?
2. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
3. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
4. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
5. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)