|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which direction does Goldberry tell the Hobbits to travel as they are leaving on their journey?
2. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
3. Which of the Hobbits decides to go outside for some air while the others stay in the common room?
4. As the Hobbits are sitting around the campfire, who do they realize is coming towards them in high numbers?
(a) Dark Riders
(c) High Elves
5. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandalf tells Frodo that Rangers are men of the Race of __________ from the West.
2. Strider reveals to Frodo that he heard ___________ tell his friends to call him by a different name.
3. Whose appearance causes the Hobbits to all be safe once more, leaving Frodo relieved?
4. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
5. To where is Frodo going to move in order to be safer than he is is in Bag End?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)