|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT as the birthday party for Frodo on his 50th birthday?
2. What do the Hobbits encounter once they have ridden over the hills and past the Downs?
(c) Thick fog
(d) Stone fence
3. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
4. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
(d) The Baggins hobits
5. What do the Hobbits take with them to arm themselves against danger?
(a) Small daggers
(c) Long swords
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frodo imprisoned in when he finally wakes up from being passed out?
2. ___________ chastises Frodo and tells him he is lucky to be alive considering all the foolish things he has done over the course of the journey.
3. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
4. Who turns back on the journey at first as he has forgotten to say goodbye to Goldberry?
5. Who sees a black shadow first as the Hobbits are traveling across the river?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)