|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes separated from the rest of the group as they begin to make their way out of the Downs?
2. Gandalf tells Frodo that Rangers are men of the Race of __________ from the West.
3. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
(d) The Baggins hobits
4. As the Hobbits are sitting around the campfire, who do they realize is coming towards them in high numbers?
(b) Dark Riders
(d) High Elves
5. In which direction does Goldberry tell the Hobbits to travel as they are leaving on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
2. Who is NOT one of the people that Frodo thought knew about the journey of the ring?
3. Frodo's new home was chosen because it can not ______________ from the road.
4. When the Hobbits hear hoofbeats coming, who do they think it is?
5. What do the Hobbits encounter once they have ridden over the hills and past the Downs?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)