|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ has prepared six ponies, food, drink, and clothing for the journey and won't take no for an answer.
2. Who enters the room with Butterbur after there is a knock on the door of the Hobbits' room?
3. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
(a) Dark Riders
(b) The Hobbit's journey
(d) Gandalf's disappearance
4. Who is worried about Gandalf's lateness?
5. Sam advises Frodo not to take any aid from Strider because he comes from the __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Goldberry also tells Frodo that the travelers must keep to their ___________ as they are traveling.
2. ___________ chastises Frodo and tells him he is lucky to be alive considering all the foolish things he has done over the course of the journey.
3. Strider tells the Hobbits they will never make it to __________ on their own.
4. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
5. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)