|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Hobbits encounter once they have ridden over the hills and past the Downs?
(a) Stone fence
(b) Thick fog
2. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
(a) The other Hobbits
(b) The Shire
(d) His food untouched
3. To where is Frodo going to move in order to be safer than he is is in Bag End?
4. ___________ chastises Frodo and tells him he is lucky to be alive considering all the foolish things he has done over the course of the journey.
5. Strider reveals to Frodo that he heard ___________ tell his friends to call him by a different name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Frodo the verse that he chants as he is trying to save his friends and himself?
2. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
3. What path will the Hobbits take in order to avoid the Black Riders?
4. Where are the Hobbits headed when they cross the Brandywine River?
5. Who is worried about Gandalf's lateness?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)