|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose appearance causes the Hobbits to all be safe once more, leaving Frodo relieved?
2. Gandalf reminds Frodo he must not use ________ for any reason.
(a) The Ring
(c) Bilbo's book
(d) The sword
3. Who is worried about Gandalf's lateness?
4. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
(b) The Shire
(c) The other Hobbits
(d) His food untouched
5. Who sees a black shadow first as the Hobbits are traveling across the river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Frodo dreams of a sea and of a large ___________ tower that he has to climb for some reason.
2. What news alarms the Elves so much that they decide to stay with Frodo and the others?
3. Who will stay at Frodo's house to make sure no one knows where they are or that the house falls into disrepair?
4. Where is Frodo resting, according to the voice he first hears when he asks where he is?
5. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)