|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Hobbits are sitting around the campfire, who do they realize is coming towards them in high numbers?
(a) Dark Riders
(c) High Elves
2. Frodo tells Gandalf he did not know that ______________, or men, could be so great.
(c) Big Men
3. Who becomes separated from the rest of the group as they begin to make their way out of the Downs?
4. Gandalf tells Frodo that Rangers are men of the Race of __________ from the West.
5. Who sees a black shadow first as the Hobbits are traveling across the river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose appearance causes the Hobbits to all be safe once more, leaving Frodo relieved?
2. Whose voice does Frodo hear when he wakes up in a comfortable bed?
3. The Elves do not know the exact reason Frodo is leaving ___________.
4. Gandalf will not tell Frodo where he has been, only that he has been ______________.
5. Who is the dark stranger asking Sam's father about as the Hobbits overhear the conversation?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)