|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dangerous place the Hobbits see that tells them that they have nearly reached the edge of the Old Forest?
(b) Black Fog
(c) Dark Greens
2. Who yells at the trees to let the group through as they are traveling?
3. Who bangs on Frodo's door in order to wake him up before they head on their journey?
4. The Riders decide to flee the area because they realize ___________ is not there.
(c) The Witch King
5. What path do the Hobbits take, even though they have no idea how far down the River they might be?
(d) Stone flow
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the evil spirit to fall into the fire pit below the steps and the bridge?
2. Who goes off to cool his feet in the river, nearly drowning when he is pulled in by a root?
3. The group begins to realize that the __________ is being chosen for them, so they follow it.
4. The book Gandalf reads from relates the history of the fall of the Dwarves to the __________.
5. Who is the man that rescues the Hobbits from the scary adventure with the tree?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)