|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sea?
(a) It has expanded.
(b) It is dead.
(c) It no longer exists.
(d) It is smaller.
2. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
(a) Violet's heart rate.
(b) Violet's breathing.
(c) Violet's brain waves.
(d) Violet's functioning percentage.
3. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) She is nice.
(b) She is slow.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is stupid.
4. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
(a) Washes them.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Folds them up.
(d) Draws on them.
5. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) Her outburst wasn't her.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) She is the monster.
(d) She is cruel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
2. Why is Link called 'Link'?
3. What does Titus keep smelling now?
4. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
5. What is Violet reading as Titus chats to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
2. Explain what Quendy means when she chastises Titus in '86.5%'
3. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
4. Explain why Violet wants to try to resist the feed.
5. Explain the discomfort between Titus and Violet as they are lying on the grass outside her home.
6. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
7. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
8. What does Violet tell Titus in the upcar on the way to her house, and why is this important?
9. Explain how Link received his name.
10. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)