|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(b) Turn it off.
(c) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(d) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
2. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A school.
(b) A car factory.
(c) A mall.
(d) An air factory.
3. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is named after his mother.
(b) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(c) He is the missing link.
(d) He is named after his father.
4. What does Titus keep smelling now?
(a) A hospital.
5. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A new feed.
(c) A new boyfriend.
(d) A fake lesion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
2. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
3. What is wrong with the sea?
4. What does Titus dream about?
5. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
2. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
3. Describe Violet's father.
4. Explain why Violet wants to try to resist the feed.
5. Explain the discomfort between Titus and Violet as they are lying on the grass outside her home.
6. Describe what Titus is experiencing at the end of 'A Day in the Country'.
7. Explain what has happened to Jefferson Park, and why Violet and Titus' father argue about this.
8. Explain why Titus enjoys Violet so much.
9. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
10. Explain how Link received his name.
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)