|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(a) Talk to her.
(c) Home school her.
(d) Look at her.
2. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
(a) A hacker.
(b) Someone nosing in their feeds.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The government.
3. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(a) Showing off.
(b) Abusing her feed.
4. Why does Violet want to go home?
(a) She is tired.
(b) Her feed is broken.
(c) She can't move.
(d) The girls are making fun of her.
5. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
(a) She could die.
(b) She could forget how to speak.
(c) She could lose her mind.
(d) She could lose her appetite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
2. What has Violet lost?
3. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
4. Who does the Global Alliance blame for the deaths?
5. What is wrong with Violet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Titus is experiencing at the end of 'A Day in the Country'.
2. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
3. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
4. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
5. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
6. Describe Violet's father.
7. Describe Titus and Violet's fight about the state of America, and why it made Titus feel stupid.
8. Describe Violet's experience as she received FeedTech's response.
9. Explain the discomfort between Titus and Violet as they are lying on the grass outside her home.
10. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)