|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet hope she forgets?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) Her schooling.
(d) That Titus stood by her bedside, bored.
2. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
(a) Because he was smart.
(b) Because he was ugly.
(c) Because he was stupid.
(d) Because he was handsome.
3. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) They are random.
(b) A categorized personality type.
(c) Their race.
(d) Their social class.
4. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(a) Showing off.
(c) Abusing her feed.
5. What happens to Violet at the end of 'Our Duty to the Party'?
(a) She is beat up.
(b) She is raped.
(c) She malfunctions.
(d) She dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Violet's mother?
2. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
3. What does Quendy say about Violet?
4. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
5. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Link received his name.
2. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
3. List as many items as you can from Violet's 'to do' list.
4. Describe what Titus is experiencing at the end of 'A Day in the Country'.
5. Describe Violet's experience as she received FeedTech's response.
6. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
7. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
8. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
9. Describe Titus' dream in 'Nudging Again'?
10. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)