|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A car factory.
(b) An air factory.
(c) A mall.
(d) A school.
2. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Home school her.
(d) Look at her.
3. Why does Violet want to go home?
(a) She can't move.
(b) The girls are making fun of her.
(c) She is tired.
(d) Her feed is broken.
4. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
(a) They will help, if she agrees to be a sponsor.
(b) They will not help, because her family is not influential.
(c) They will not help, because she is too damaged.
(d) They will not help, as she is not marketable.
5. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They shut off the feednet.
(b) They overload the feed.
(c) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
(d) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game are the teens playing at the party?
2. What does Violet hope she forgets?
3. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
4. What does Titus find ironic?
5. What does Quendy have all over her body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Violet tell Titus in the upcar on the way to her house, and why is this important?
2. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
3. Describe what Quendy has done to her body, and why.
4. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
5. Explain what Quendy means when she chastises Titus in '86.5%'
6. Explain how Link received his name.
7. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
8. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
9. Explain what has happened to Jefferson Park, and why Violet and Titus' father argue about this.
10. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)