|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) A categorized personality type.
(b) They are random.
(c) Their social class.
(d) Their race.
2. What is Violet reading as Titus chats to her?
(a) Her journal.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) Mayan spells.
(d) A history book.
3. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is in jail.
(c) He was let go.
(d) He was arrested.
4. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
(b) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(c) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(d) Turn it off.
5. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
(b) A riot.
(c) A diseased cow.
(d) Violet dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What riot does Violet ask about?
2. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
3. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
4. What does the salesperson claim he saw on the tops of the domes?
5. What becomes the newest fashion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
2. Explain why Titus enjoys Violet so much.
3. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
4. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
5. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
6. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
7. Explain what has happened to Jefferson Park, and why Violet and Titus' father argue about this.
8. Describe what Quendy has done to her body, and why.
9. Describe Violet's father.
10. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)