|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
(a) A vacation.
(c) Buy a house.
2. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(a) Look at her.
(b) Home school her.
(c) Talk to her.
3. What does Titus dream about?
4. What does Titus do with Link and Marty?
(a) Go to a movie.
(b) Go into mal.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Shoot heroin.
5. What does Titus do with the memories Violet sends?
(a) He sends them to friends.
(b) He makes fun of them.
(c) He deletes them.
(d) He records them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
2. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
3. What does Quendy say about Violet?
4. Why does Titus get angry with his father?
5. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
2. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
3. What does Violet tell Titus in the upcar on the way to her house, and why is this important?
4. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
5. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
6. Explain why Titus enjoys Violet so much.
7. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
8. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
9. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
10. Describe Violet's father.
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)