|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
(a) Things to help hackers.
(b) Things to save the world.
(c) Things that show you're alive.
(d) Things to help children.
2. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) Her outburst wasn't her.
(b) She is the monster.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is cruel.
3. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
(a) She thinks he is being selfish.
(b) She thinks he is mean to her.
(c) She thinks he is deserting his friends.
(d) She thinks he is protecting Violet.
4. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He was let go.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He is in jail.
5. What does Violet call Quendy?
(a) A slut.
(b) A sweetheart.
(c) A copycat.
(d) A monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
2. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
3. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
4. What does Titus find ironic?
5. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
2. Describe what Quendy has done to her body, and why.
3. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
4. Explain why Titus enjoys Violet so much.
5. Describe Violet's experience as she received FeedTech's response.
6. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
7. Describe what Titus is experiencing at the end of 'A Day in the Country'.
8. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
9. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
10. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)