|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus ask his friends in relation to Violet's list?
(a) If she was being mean.
(b) If they have a similar list.
(c) If they have heard any of the songs.
(d) If they want to participate.
2. What kind of farm do Titus and Violet visit?
(a) A corn farm.
(b) A fillet mignon farm.
(c) A human farm.
(d) A wheat farm.
3. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(a) Abusing her feed.
(b) Showing off.
4. Who does the Global Alliance blame for the deaths?
(a) Central America.
(b) The U.S.
5. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
(a) His house.
(b) Link's house.
(c) The mall.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quendy say about Violet?
2. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
3. What does Violet tell Titus happened in Central America?
4. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
5. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Titus' dream in 'Nudging Again'?
2. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
3. Describe Violet's father.
4. Describe what Quendy has done to her body, and why.
5. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
6. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
7. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
8. Explain what has happened to Jefferson Park, and why Violet and Titus' father argue about this.
9. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
10. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)