|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus wish Violet would be?
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) The person she was before the malfunctioning.
2. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) An hour.
3. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
(a) A vacation.
(b) Buy a house.
4. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
(a) She could die.
(b) She could lose her appetite.
(c) She could forget how to speak.
(d) She could lose her mind.
5. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(b) Abusing her feed.
(d) Showing off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
2. What becomes the newest fashion?
3. Why does Titus get angry with his father?
4. What does Titus note a hologram looks like?
5. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
2. Explain what has happened to Jefferson Park, and why Violet and Titus' father argue about this.
3. Explain what Quendy means when she chastises Titus in '86.5%'
4. Describe Titus and Violet's fight about the state of America, and why it made Titus feel stupid.
5. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
6. Explain why Violet wants to try to resist the feed.
7. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
8. Describe what Titus is experiencing at the end of 'A Day in the Country'.
9. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
10. List as many items as you can from Violet's 'to do' list.
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)