|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
(a) He is trying to preserve complex language.
(b) He is being weird.
(c) He is trying to confuse people.
(d) He is trying to embarrass Violet.
2. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
(a) An hour.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
3. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
(a) Violet dying.
(b) A riot.
(c) A diseased cow.
4. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
(a) She thinks he is mean to her.
(b) She thinks he is being selfish.
(c) She thinks he is protecting Violet.
(d) She thinks he is deserting his friends.
5. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He was let go.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He was arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes the newest fashion?
2. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
3. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
4. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
5. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)