|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(b) Because one person runs the country.
(c) Because everyone votes on everything.
(d) Because the corporations own everything.
2. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
(a) The government.
(c) The students.
3. What does Violet call Quendy?
(a) A copycat.
(b) A sweetheart.
(c) A slut.
(d) A monster.
4. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
(a) The government.
(b) Someone nosing in their feeds.
(c) A hacker.
(d) Her parents.
5. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
(a) She could forget how to speak.
(b) She could lose her mind.
(c) She could lose her appetite.
(d) She could die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
2. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
3. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
4. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
5. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
2. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
3. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
4. Describe what Quendy has done to her body, and why.
5. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
6. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
7. Describe Titus' dream in 'Nudging Again'?
8. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
9. Explain why Violet wants to try to resist the feed.
10. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)