|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
(a) They are fighting.
(b) They are in mal.
(c) They are playing a game.
(d) They are sleeping.
2. What does Violet hope she forgets?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) That Titus stood by her bedside, bored.
(d) Her schooling.
3. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
(b) Buy a house.
(c) A vacation.
4. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) An air factory.
(b) A school.
(c) A car factory.
(d) A mall.
5. What does Violet's father have?
(a) The latest feed scanner.
(b) An old feedscanner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
2. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
3. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
4. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
5. What does Quendy say about Violet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Titus and Violet's fight about the state of America, and why it made Titus feel stupid.
2. Explain why Titus enjoys Violet so much.
3. Explain how Link received his name.
4. Explain why Violet wants to try to resist the feed.
5. Describe Violet's experience as she received FeedTech's response.
6. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
7. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
8. List as many items as you can from Violet's 'to do' list.
9. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
10. Explain what Quendy means when she chastises Titus in '86.5%'
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)