|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus find ironic?
(a) That Violet is living and he is dying.
(b) That Violet agrees with the hacker.
(c) That Violet is dying and he is living.
(d) That Violet disagrees with the hacker.
2. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) They are random.
(b) A categorized personality type.
(c) Their social class.
(d) Their race.
3. What becomes the newest fashion?
(a) White dresses.
(b) Being naked.
(c) Pet birds.
(d) Riot clothing.
4. What is Violet reading as Titus chats to her?
(a) Her journal.
(b) A history book.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Mayan spells.
5. What is wrong with the sea?
(a) It has expanded.
(b) It is dead.
(c) It no longer exists.
(d) It is smaller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Violet lost?
2. What does Titus do with Link and Marty?
3. Why does Titus get angry with his father?
4. What does Titus do with the memories Violet sends?
5. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Link received his name.
2. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
3. Describe what Quendy has done to her body, and why.
4. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
5. Explain what has happened to Jefferson Park, and why Violet and Titus' father argue about this.
6. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
7. Describe Titus' dream in 'Nudging Again'?
8. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
9. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
10. Describe Violet's father.
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)