|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The government.
(c) A hacker.
(d) Someone nosing in their feeds.
2. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
(a) Because he was smart.
(b) Because he was handsome.
(c) Because he was ugly.
(d) Because he was stupid.
3. What does Titus wish Violet would be?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) The person she was before the malfunctioning.
4. Why does Violet want to go home?
(a) Her feed is broken.
(b) The girls are making fun of her.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She can't move.
5. What has Violet lost?
(a) Her memories at age two.
(b) All her memories.
(c) Her memories at age nine.
(d) Her memories at age six.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of farm do Titus and Violet visit?
2. Who does the Global Alliance blame for the deaths?
3. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
4. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
5. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Titus enjoys Violet so much.
2. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
3. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
4. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
5. List as many items as you can from Violet's 'to do' list.
6. Describe Violet's father.
7. What does Violet tell Titus in the upcar on the way to her house, and why is this important?
8. Explain what Quendy means when she chastises Titus in '86.5%'
9. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
10. Explain what happens when Violet sends the advertisements she received from her shopping trip to Titus.
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)