|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
(b) Mountain Dew.
2. What does Titus wait for Violet to do?
(a) Show affection.
(b) Tell him to leave.
(c) Yell at him.
3. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is in jail.
(c) She is at work.
(d) She ran out on them.
4. What does Violet begin researching?
(d) Burial rites.
5. What does Titus ask his friends in relation to Violet's list?
(a) If they want to participate.
(b) If they have heard any of the songs.
(c) If she was being mean.
(d) If they have a similar list.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
2. What game are the teens playing at the party?
3. What is wrong with the sea?
4. What does Violet call Quendy?
5. What does Titus wish Violet would be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Quendy means when she chastises Titus in '86.5%'
2. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
3. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
4. Describe Titus' dream in 'Nudging Again'?
5. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
6. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
7. Explain how Link received his name.
8. Describe what Titus is experiencing at the end of 'A Day in the Country'.
9. Explain why Violet wants to try to resist the feed.
10. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)