|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
(a) His house.
(b) The mall.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Her house.
2. What has Violet lost?
(a) Her memories at age two.
(b) Her memories at age six.
(c) All her memories.
(d) Her memories at age nine.
3. What does Violet always read about?
(b) The world is improving.
(c) The world is dying.
(d) Health is improving.
4. What does Titus do with Link and Marty?
(a) Shoot heroin.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Go into mal.
5. What game are the teens playing at the party?
(b) Spin the bottle.
(d) Truth or Dare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of farm do Titus and Violet visit?
2. What does Quendy have all over her body?
3. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
4. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
5. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Violet's father.
2. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
3. Why is Titus uneasy around Violet?
4. Explain why Titus enjoys Violet so much.
5. Explain what Quendy means when she chastises Titus in '86.5%'
6. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
7. Explain the discomfort between Titus and Violet as they are lying on the grass outside her home.
8. What does Violet chat to Titus about her family, and their feeds?
9. What does Violet tell Titus in the upcar on the way to her house, and why is this important?
10. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)