|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes the newest fashion?
(a) White dresses.
(b) Being naked.
(c) Riot clothing.
(d) Pet birds.
2. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(a) The end of civilization.
(b) Her lack of self esteem.
(c) A lack of intelligence.
3. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A new feed.
(c) A fake lesion.
(d) A new boyfriend.
4. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
(b) They shut off the feednet.
(c) They overload the feed.
(d) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
5. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
(a) They are playing a game.
(b) They are fighting.
(c) They are sleeping.
(d) They are in mal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
2. What does Titus wait for Violet to do?
3. Why does Violet want to go home?
4. What does Violet's father have?
5. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
2. Describe the sea as Titus and Violet view it, and what is shows about the world Titus lives in.
3. Explain what Violet tells Titus about Central America, and what he hears on the radio.
4. Explain the discomfort between Titus and Violet as they are lying on the grass outside her home.
5. Explain what happens during Spin the Bottle.
6. What does Violet say about her idea of what living life is?
7. Describe Violet's experience as she received FeedTech's response.
8. Explain why Loga and Calista are mean to Violet in 'The Real Thing'.
9. Explain why Violet wants to try to resist the feed.
10. Describe the dilemma Titus experiences as he tries to buy an upcar.
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)