|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the guys believe they should do if asked a question by their girlfriends?
(a) Walk away.
(b) Avoid answering.
(c) Tell the truth.
2. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) Outside the body.
(b) On their backs.
(c) Inside their lungs.
(d) In their pockets.
3. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) Their clothing is old.
(b) They want to gossip.
(c) They need to use the facilities.
(d) Hairstyles have changed.
4. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(a) Doing drugs.
(c) Going into mal.
(d) Injecting sugar.
5. Where does Titus discover they are in 'College Try'?
(a) A psychiatric institution.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A police station.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
2. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
3. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
4. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
5. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the text of 'Awake' indicate about how much the teenagers rely on the feed?
2. Explain the girl's theory of the face grid.
3. Describe what the girl does with her juice at the end of 'Juice', and why this is significant.
4. Violet is supposing, in 'Normal', that things will be different, because they have been through something dramatic. Do you think most teenagers would change after something like this?
5. Titus is freely willing to trade mega corporations his personal information and allow them to control him if it means he gets everything he wants. Does this seem to be a good deal to you?
6. Describe the television show "based on a true story" advertised at the end of 'The Nose Grid'.
7. Describe why the girls help Quendy with her hair, and why Titus finds this important.
8. When Titus is speaking of the sale at Weatherbee & Crotch, what does he say, and what does his tone and choice of words convey?
9. Titus mentions they will be offline for a while, so the police can pull off information to use against the hacker. Do you think it would be fair to pull data from a computer in your brain to use, without your express permission?
10. Describe how the teenagers are attacked.
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)