|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Titus used to date?
2. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
(a) That they are all having fun.
(b) That they dislike Titus.
(c) That they know each others' bodies.
(d) That they hate one another.
3. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
4. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
(a) Skin discoloration.
(c) Red streaks.
5. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
(a) Fixing Quendy's hair to hide her lesion.
(b) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her face.
(c) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her lesion.
(d) Fixing Quendy's hair to fit the new style.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
2. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
3. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
4. What does Titus notice at the end of 'Undervalued Truffle'?
5. What does Titus know Violet is watching when she is first noticed paying attention to them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Violet is supposing, in 'Normal', that things will be different, because they have been through something dramatic. Do you think most teenagers would change after something like this?
2. Describe how the teenagers are attacked.
3. What does the text of 'Awake' indicate about how much the teenagers rely on the feed?
4. Titus is freely willing to trade mega corporations his personal information and allow them to control him if it means he gets everything he wants. Does this seem to be a good deal to you?
5. Describe what happens when the feed is turned back on.
6. Explain why Titus doesn't want to try and cheer Violet up when she cries in the hospital.
7. Titus mentions they will be offline for a while, so the police can pull off information to use against the hacker. Do you think it would be fair to pull data from a computer in your brain to use, without your express permission?
8. What does Violet imply when she notes that Titus is the only one of his group that is able to use metaphors?
9. Explain the girl's theory of the face grid.
10. Titus reflects that, without the feed, their "heads felt real empty" (pg. 46). What is your response?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)