|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
(a) Weatherbee & Crotch.
(b) Ambercrombie & Fitch.
(c) Bells and Whistles.
2. What does Titus realize about the painting?
(a) There is someone in the plane.
(b) There is a man on the bicycle.
(c) There is no one in the car.
(d) There is no one in the boat.
3. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
(a) It knows everything you want.
(b) It can shop for you.
(c) It can drive you anywhere.
(d) It can help heal you.
4. What does the police officer tell the teens?
(a) They will never be online.
(b) They will be offline for a while.
(c) They are permanently damaged.
(d) They are all dying.
5. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Titus discover they are in 'College Try'?
2. What the guys believe they should do if asked a question by their girlfriends?
3. Who is the girl on the moon with?
4. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
5. What does Link want to do before they go to the club?
Short Essay Questions
1. Violet is supposing, in 'Normal', that things will be different, because they have been through something dramatic. Do you think most teenagers would change after something like this?
2. When Titus is speaking of the sale at Weatherbee & Crotch, what does he say, and what does his tone and choice of words convey?
3. Describe how Titus first sees the young woman.
4. Describe how you perceive the teenagers by this point in the novel.
5. Explain what Violet means by the days at the hospital being salad days.
6. Explain why Calista, Marty, Titus, and Link can get into college parties.
7. Describe why the girls help Quendy with her hair, and why Titus finds this important.
8. When Titus doesn't tell Violet about his friends going mal, he feels he is protecting her from something. Why is he so bothered by their actions?
9. Describe the television show "based on a true story" advertised at the end of 'The Nose Grid'.
10. Describe what happens when the feed is turned back on.
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)