|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus realize about the painting?
(a) There is no one in the car.
(b) There is a man on the bicycle.
(c) There is no one in the boat.
(d) There is someone in the plane.
2. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
(a) She sings.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She reads.
(d) She laughs.
3. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(b) That the feeds are dangerous.
(c) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(d) That the feeds are necessary.
4. Where is Link?
(a) In another ward.
(b) In jail.
5. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
(a) That he is disconnected from the feednet.
(b) That his feednet is damaged.
(c) That his feednet is operating normally.
(d) That his feednet needs an upgrade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Link claim is not an organ?
2. What the guys believe they should do if asked a question by their girlfriends?
3. What does Violet tell Titus he cannot see through?
4. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
5. What is Titus' mother always busy with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the teenagers are attacked.
2. At the party, Titus' feed reports that the president is making a speech. Describe the content of the speech, and your reaction to it.
3. Loga was not touched by the hacker. How do you think she feels?
4. When Titus doesn't tell Violet about his friends going mal, he feels he is protecting her from something. Why is he so bothered by their actions?
5. Describe Titus' father.
6. Why is Titus so lonely?
7. Describe the television show "based on a true story" advertised at the end of 'The Nose Grid'.
8. Titus mentions they will be offline for a while, so the police can pull off information to use against the hacker. Do you think it would be fair to pull data from a computer in your brain to use, without your express permission?
9. When Titus is speaking of the sale at Weatherbee & Crotch, what does he say, and what does his tone and choice of words convey?
10. Titus reports that "everyone is supersmart now", because everyone can look anything up instantly. Based on what you have seen in the novel, do you agree that everyone is intelligent?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)