|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A face.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A dolphin.
2. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Text You In.
(b) I'll Sex You In.
(c) I'll See You There.
(d) I'll Sex You Up.
3. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
4. What does Titus try to do with Link and Marty?
5. How many parties has Violet been to?
(b) A hundred.
(d) Not many.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
2. What does Titus say about how his head feels?
3. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
4. How many people did the old man touch?
5. What does Titus call a bow tie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the text of 'Awake' indicate about how much the teenagers rely on the feed?
2. Explain why Titus is confused as he and Violet sit in her house, and she talks of all the things she wants to do.
3. Describe how Titus first sees the young woman.
4. Describe how the teenagers are attacked.
5. Explain why Titus doesn't want to try and cheer Violet up when she cries in the hospital.
6. Describe Titus' father.
7. What does Violet tell Titus in the upcar on the way to her house, and why is this important?
8. Describe Titus and Violet's fight about the state of America, and why it made Titus feel stupid.
9. When Titus doesn't tell Violet about his friends going mal, he feels he is protecting her from something. Why is he so bothered by their actions?
10. Explain the protests about the moon.
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)