|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many walls does the room have?
2. What do all the teenagers get back at the end of 'Release'?
(a) Their feeds.
(b) Their sanity.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their credits.
3. How many people did the old man touch?
4. What is Titus' mother always busy with?
(a) His sister,
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
5. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That she doesn't have a father.
(b) That her feed is damaged.
(c) That she doesn't have a feed.
(d) That she doesn't like his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
2. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
3. Where does Titus' father go after his visit?
4. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
5. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Violet's experience as she received FeedTech's response.
2. Loga was not touched by the hacker. How do you think she feels?
3. Explain why Titus goes back to Violet's following the visit with her father.
4. Why is Titus so lonely?
5. Already in the story to this point, it is clear that Titus and Violet are beginning to have a relationship. Describe how the author has already implied this in the novel.
6. What does Violet tell Titus in the upcar on the way to her house, and why is this important?
7. Explain Titus' anger at Violet.
8. Describe how the teenagers are attacked.
9. Describe how Titus first sees the young woman.
10. Violet is supposing, in 'Normal', that things will be different, because they have been through something dramatic. Do you think most teenagers would change after something like this?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)