|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one wall have a picture of?
(a) A boat.
(b) A plane.
(c) A car.
(d) A bicycle.
2. What do the boys try to do with the minibar?
(a) They try to break into it.
(b) They try to steal it.
(c) They try to fill it.
(d) They try to put themselves in it.
3. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
4. What does Titus think of the girl by the end of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) He thinks she is selfish.
(b) He thinks she is stupid.
(c) He thinks she is amazing.
(d) He thinks she is stuck up.
5. What does Titus realize about the painting?
(a) There is someone in the plane.
(b) There is no one in the boat.
(c) There is no one in the car.
(d) There is a man on the bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet offer Titus in this chapter?
2. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
3. Where does everything from the feed go?
4. What was a popular fashion from LA that Titus and Violet discuss?
5. What does Titus call the man who attacked them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Titus claim the moon is boring and 'sucky'?
2. Titus reports that "everyone is supersmart now", because everyone can look anything up instantly. Based on what you have seen in the novel, do you agree that everyone is intelligent?
3. Titus mentions they will be offline for a while, so the police can pull off information to use against the hacker. Do you think it would be fair to pull data from a computer in your brain to use, without your express permission?
4. Describe what happens when the feed is turned back on.
5. Describe how the teenagers are attacked.
6. Explain what Violet means by the days at the hospital being salad days.
7. Describe what the girl does with her juice at the end of 'Juice', and why this is significant.
8. Explain the girl's theory of the face grid.
9. Describe how you perceive the teenagers by this point in the novel.
10. At the party, Titus' feed reports that the president is making a speech. Describe the content of the speech, and your reaction to it.
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)