|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) She is cruel.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) Her outburst wasn't her.
(d) She is the monster.
2. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
(a) His house.
(b) The mall.
(c) Link's house.
(d) Her house.
3. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(b) Look at her.
(c) Home school her.
(d) Talk to her.
4. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
(b) A searchlight.
(d) A dress.
5. Who does the Global Alliance blame for the deaths?
(a) Central America.
(c) The U.S.
6. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because one person runs the country.
(b) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(c) Because the corporations own everything.
(d) Because everyone votes on everything.
7. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
(d) Mountain Dew.
8. What happens to Violet at the end of 'Our Duty to the Party'?
(a) She dies.
(b) She malfunctions.
(c) She is beat up.
(d) She is raped.
9. What does Violet's father have?
(a) The latest feed scanner.
(c) An old feedscanner.
10. Why does Titus get angry with his father?
(a) He didn't tell him about the hacker's death.
(b) He doesn't like Violet.
(c) He didn't tell him about the hacker's release.
(d) He didn't tell him about the hacker's imprisonment.
11. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
(a) The government.
(b) A hacker.
(c) Someone nosing in their feeds.
(d) Her parents.
12. What riot does Violet ask about?
(a) Tienanmen Square.
(b) Red Square.
(c) The Watts riot.
(d) Kent State.
13. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(b) Turn it off.
(c) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(d) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
14. What does Violet begin researching?
(c) Burial rites.
15. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
(a) A diseased cow.
(b) Violet dying.
(c) A riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
2. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
3. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
4. What does Violet call Quendy?
5. What does the nurse say about Violet in this hospital?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)