|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
(a) Violet's heart rate.
(b) Violet's functioning percentage.
(c) Violet's brain waves.
(d) Violet's breathing.
2. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
(a) Things to help children.
(b) Things to help hackers.
(c) Things that show you're alive.
(d) Things to save the world.
3. What has Violet lost?
(a) Her memories at age nine.
(b) Her memories at age six.
(c) Her memories at age two.
(d) All her memories.
4. What is wrong with Violet?
(a) Her feedware is malfunctioning.
(b) She is worried about her father.
(c) She is not human.
(d) She is tired.
5. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
(a) A riot.
(c) A diseased cow.
(d) Violet dying.
6. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(b) He is named after his father.
(c) He is the missing link.
(d) He is named after his mother.
7. What does Titus keep smelling now?
(b) A hospital.
8. Why does Titus enjoy Violet?
(a) She is high tech.
(b) Everything is new to her.
(c) She is popular.
(d) She is sexy.
9. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
(a) The mall.
(b) Her house.
(c) The mountains.
(d) His house.
10. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) She is stupid.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is slow.
(d) She is nice.
11. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
(b) The students.
(d) The government.
12. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) Their race.
(b) Their social class.
(c) They are random.
(d) A categorized personality type.
13. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
(b) They shut off the feednet.
(c) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
(d) They overload the feed.
14. What game are the teens playing at the party?
(b) Spin the bottle.
(d) Truth or Dare.
15. Why does Violet want to go home?
(a) The girls are making fun of her.
(b) She can't move.
(c) Her feed is broken.
(d) She is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
2. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
3. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
4. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
5. What does Titus do with Link and Marty?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)