|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Violet lost?
(a) Her memories at age two.
(b) All her memories.
(c) Her memories at age nine.
(d) Her memories at age six.
2. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(a) A lack of intelligence.
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) Her lack of self esteem.
3. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
4. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
(a) Five percent.
(b) Ninety percent.
(c) Forty two percent.
(d) Twenty seven percent.
5. What do Violet and her father ask FeedTech for?
(a) A new feed.
(b) New advertisements.
(c) Free repairs.
(d) To turn off the feed.
6. What does Titus note a hologram looks like?
(a) A robot.
(b) An empty shell.
(d) A human.
7. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
(a) Her house.
(b) Link's house.
(c) The mall.
(d) His house.
8. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She is at work.
(b) She ran out on them.
(c) She is in jail.
(d) She is dead.
9. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
(a) She will live forever.
(b) She is cured.
(c) She doesn't have much time left.
(d) She will not live through the night.
10. What riot does Violet ask about?
(a) Tienanmen Square.
(b) Kent State.
(c) The Watts riot.
(d) Red Square.
11. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
(a) His house.
(b) The mall.
(c) Her house.
(d) The mountains.
12. What does Violet call Quendy?
(a) A slut.
(b) A copycat.
(c) A sweetheart.
(d) A monster.
13. What does Titus find ironic?
(a) That Violet disagrees with the hacker.
(b) That Violet agrees with the hacker.
(c) That Violet is dying and he is living.
(d) That Violet is living and he is dying.
14. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
(a) Her feed stops working.
(b) Her foot stops working.
(c) Her arm stops working.
(d) She stops breathing.
15. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
(a) A riot.
(b) A diseased cow.
(d) Violet dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet send Titus?
2. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
3. What is wrong with the sea?
4. What is Violet reading as Titus chats to her?
5. What becomes the newest fashion?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)