|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
(a) A month.
(b) An hour.
(c) A year.
(d) A day.
2. What does Violet always read about?
(a) The world is improving.
(b) Health is improving.
(d) The world is dying.
3. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is the missing link.
(b) He is named after his mother.
(c) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(d) He is named after his father.
4. What does Titus do with the memories Violet sends?
(a) He records them.
(b) He makes fun of them.
(c) He deletes them.
(d) He sends them to friends.
5. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
(a) She thinks he is mean to her.
(b) She thinks he is being selfish.
(c) She thinks he is deserting his friends.
(d) She thinks he is protecting Violet.
6. What does Titus find ironic?
(a) That Violet agrees with the hacker.
(b) That Violet disagrees with the hacker.
(c) That Violet is living and he is dying.
(d) That Violet is dying and he is living.
7. What riot does Violet ask about?
(a) Kent State.
(b) Tienanmen Square.
(c) The Watts riot.
(d) Red Square.
8. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
(a) Her feed stops working.
(b) Her arm stops working.
(c) Her foot stops working.
(d) She stops breathing.
9. What does Violet call Quendy?
(a) A slut.
(b) A sweetheart.
(c) A copycat.
(d) A monster.
10. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
(a) Mountain Dew.
11. What does Titus wait for Violet to do?
(a) Show affection.
(c) Yell at him.
(d) Tell him to leave.
12. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She ran out on them.
(c) She is in jail.
(d) She is at work.
13. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(b) Turn it off.
(c) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(d) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
14. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
(a) Ninety percent.
(b) Twenty seven percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) Forty two percent.
15. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(a) Home school her.
(b) Look at her.
(c) Talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of farm do Titus and Violet visit?
2. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
3. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
4. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
5. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)