|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
(a) Folds them up.
(b) Washes them.
(c) Throws them away.
(d) Draws on them.
2. What has Violet lost?
(a) All her memories.
(b) Her memories at age two.
(c) Her memories at age nine.
(d) Her memories at age six.
3. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
(a) They weren't married.
(b) They hated one another.
(c) It was illegal.
(d) The ambient radiation was too high.
4. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
(a) Because he was handsome.
(b) Because he was ugly.
(c) Because he was smart.
(d) Because he was stupid.
5. What does Titus wish Violet would be?
(a) The person she was before the malfunctioning.
(b) His girlfriend.
6. What does the salesperson claim he saw on the tops of the domes?
(a) Mutant humans.
(c) Stray dogs.
7. What controls the sun in Violet's world?
(a) The government.
(b) The rotation of the earth.
(c) The neighborhood association.
(d) Her parents.
8. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
(a) Things to help hackers.
(b) Things that show you're alive.
(c) Things to help children.
(d) Things to save the world.
9. What does the nurse say about Violet in this hospital?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is barely functioning.
(c) She is pretty functional.
(d) She is not functioning.
10. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
(a) Her foot stops working.
(b) She stops breathing.
(c) Her feed stops working.
(d) Her arm stops working.
11. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
(a) Violet's heart rate.
(b) Violet's brain waves.
(c) Violet's breathing.
(d) Violet's functioning percentage.
12. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes back to the moon.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
(d) Goes to Violet's house.
13. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A car factory.
(b) A mall.
(c) An air factory.
(d) A school.
14. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(b) Home school her.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Look at her.
15. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) An hour.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
2. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
3. Where is Violet's mother?
4. What is wrong with Violet?
5. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)