|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(b) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
(c) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(d) Turn it off.
2. What do Violet and her father ask FeedTech for?
(a) Free repairs.
(b) A new feed.
(c) To turn off the feed.
(d) New advertisements.
3. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
(a) Violet's brain waves.
(b) Violet's breathing.
(c) Violet's functioning percentage.
(d) Violet's heart rate.
4. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
(a) They will not help, because her family is not influential.
(b) They will help, if she agrees to be a sponsor.
(c) They will not help, as she is not marketable.
(d) They will not help, because she is too damaged.
5. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) A lack of intelligence.
(c) The end of civilization.
(d) Her lack of self esteem.
6. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A fake lesion.
(d) A new feed.
7. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(c) Abusing her feed.
(d) Showing off.
8. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(b) He is the missing link.
(c) He is named after his father.
(d) He is named after his mother.
9. What does Violet always read about?
(a) The world is dying.
(c) The world is improving.
(d) Health is improving.
10. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
(a) Things to save the world.
(b) Things to help children.
(c) Things to help hackers.
(d) Things that show you're alive.
11. What is Violet reading as Titus chats to her?
(a) Her journal.
(b) Mayan spells.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) A history book.
12. What does Titus keep smelling now?
(c) A hospital.
13. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
(b) The government.
(c) The students.
14. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
(a) Five percent.
(b) Forty two percent.
(c) Ninety percent.
(d) Twenty seven percent.
15. Who does the Global Alliance blame for the deaths?
(c) The U.S.
(d) Central America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
2. What does Titus note a hologram looks like?
3. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
4. What does Violet send Titus?
5. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)