|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
(a) The students.
(d) The government.
2. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
(a) Violet's functioning percentage.
(b) Violet's heart rate.
(c) Violet's brain waves.
(d) Violet's breathing.
3. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
(a) The ambient radiation was too high.
(b) It was illegal.
(c) They weren't married.
(d) They hated one another.
4. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
(a) A new feed.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A fake lesion.
(d) A new boyfriend.
5. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) She is the monster.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) She is cruel.
(d) Her outburst wasn't her.
6. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(a) Her lack of self esteem.
(b) A lack of intelligence.
(d) The end of civilization.
7. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They shut off the feednet.
(b) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
(c) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
(d) They overload the feed.
8. Who does the Global Alliance blame for the deaths?
(b) The U.S.
(d) Central America.
9. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) An air factory.
(b) A car factory.
(c) A school.
(d) A mall.
10. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
(b) Mountain Dew.
11. What does Titus do with the memories Violet sends?
(a) He records them.
(b) He sends them to friends.
(c) He makes fun of them.
(d) He deletes them.
12. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(b) He is the missing link.
(c) He is named after his mother.
(d) He is named after his father.
13. What game are the teens playing at the party?
(a) Truth or Dare.
(d) Spin the bottle.
14. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She is in jail.
(b) She ran out on them.
(c) She is at work.
(d) She is dead.
15. What does Violet always read about?
(a) The world is improving.
(c) Health is improving.
(d) The world is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
2. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
3. What do Violet and her father ask FeedTech for?
4. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
5. What does Violet's father no longer do?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)