|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) They are random.
(b) Their race.
(c) A categorized personality type.
(d) Their social class.
2. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
(c) A vacation.
(d) Buy a house.
3. What has Violet lost?
(a) Her memories at age nine.
(b) Her memories at age two.
(c) All her memories.
(d) Her memories at age six.
4. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A mall.
(b) A school.
(c) A car factory.
(d) An air factory.
5. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because one person runs the country.
(b) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(c) Because everyone votes on everything.
(d) Because the corporations own everything.
6. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
(a) They will not help, because she is too damaged.
(b) They will not help, because her family is not influential.
(c) They will help, if she agrees to be a sponsor.
(d) They will not help, as she is not marketable.
7. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
8. What does Titus dream about?
9. What is wrong with Violet?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is not human.
(c) She is worried about her father.
(d) Her feedware is malfunctioning.
10. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
(a) They are fighting.
(b) They are playing a game.
(c) They are in mal.
(d) They are sleeping.
11. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was let go.
(d) He is dead.
12. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
(a) A dress.
(b) A searchlight.
13. What becomes the newest fashion?
(a) Being naked.
(b) White dresses.
(c) Pet birds.
(d) Riot clothing.
14. What does Violet hope she forgets?
(a) Her schooling.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) That Titus stood by her bedside, bored.
(d) Her parents.
15. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
(a) The government.
(d) The students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
2. What does Titus wait for Violet to do?
3. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
4. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
5. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)