|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quendy have all over her body?
(a) False lesions.
(b) Black lines.
(d) Red splotches.
2. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Turn it off.
(b) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(c) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(d) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
3. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
(b) Mountain Dew.
4. What kind of farm do Titus and Violet visit?
(a) A wheat farm.
(b) A fillet mignon farm.
(c) A human farm.
(d) A corn farm.
5. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
(a) She thinks he is protecting Violet.
(b) She thinks he is mean to her.
(c) She thinks he is deserting his friends.
(d) She thinks he is being selfish.
6. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) She is nice.
(b) She is slow.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is stupid.
7. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
(c) Goes to Violet's house.
(d) Goes back to the moon.
8. What does Violet call Quendy?
(a) A copycat.
(b) A sweetheart.
(c) A monster.
(d) A slut.
9. What is wrong with the sea?
(a) It is smaller.
(b) It is dead.
(c) It no longer exists.
(d) It has expanded.
10. What does Titus do with the memories Violet sends?
(a) He deletes them.
(b) He makes fun of them.
(c) He sends them to friends.
(d) He records them.
11. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They shut off the feednet.
(b) They overload the feed.
(c) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
(d) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
12. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She is at work.
(b) She is in jail.
(c) She ran out on them.
(d) She is dead.
13. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
(a) Folds them up.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Washes them.
(d) Draws on them.
14. What controls the sun in Violet's world?
(a) The rotation of the earth.
(b) Her parents.
(c) The government.
(d) The neighborhood association.
15. What does Violet hope she forgets?
(a) Her parents.
(b) That Titus stood by her bedside, bored.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Her schooling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet's father no longer do?
2. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
3. Why does Titus enjoy Violet?
4. What does Titus find ironic?
5. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)