|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
(a) The government.
(b) Her parents.
(c) A hacker.
(d) Someone nosing in their feeds.
2. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
(a) Twenty seven percent.
(b) Five percent.
(c) Forty two percent.
(d) Ninety percent.
3. What is wrong with Violet?
(a) She is tired.
(b) Her feedware is malfunctioning.
(c) She is not human.
(d) She is worried about her father.
4. What does Violet send Titus?
(a) A list of everything she wants to do.
(b) A list of songs.
(c) A list of places to visit.
(d) A list of friends to invite to the funeral.
5. What does Titus ask his friends in relation to Violet's list?
(a) If they have a similar list.
(b) If she was being mean.
(c) If they have heard any of the songs.
(d) If they want to participate.
6. What does Titus find ironic?
(a) That Violet is living and he is dying.
(b) That Violet agrees with the hacker.
(c) That Violet is dying and he is living.
(d) That Violet disagrees with the hacker.
7. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He was let go.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He is dead.
8. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
(d) Mountain Dew.
9. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
(a) He is trying to preserve complex language.
(b) He is trying to embarrass Violet.
(c) He is trying to confuse people.
(d) He is being weird.
10. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(a) Look at her.
(b) Home school her.
(c) Talk to her.
11. What is wrong with the sea?
(a) It is dead.
(b) It has expanded.
(c) It no longer exists.
(d) It is smaller.
12. Why does Titus get angry with his father?
(a) He didn't tell him about the hacker's imprisonment.
(b) He didn't tell him about the hacker's release.
(c) He doesn't like Violet.
(d) He didn't tell him about the hacker's death.
13. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She ran out on them.
(b) She is in jail.
(c) She is at work.
(d) She is dead.
14. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because the corporations own everything.
(b) Because one person runs the country.
(c) Because everyone votes on everything.
(d) Because they elect people to vote for them.
15. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
(a) They are in mal.
(b) They are sleeping.
(c) They are fighting.
(d) They are playing a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quendy say about Violet?
2. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
3. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
4. What does Violet hope she forgets?
5. What kind of farm do Titus and Violet visit?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)