|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus dream about?
2. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
(a) A vacation.
(d) Buy a house.
3. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is nice.
(c) She is stupid.
(d) She is slow.
4. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) Their social class.
(b) Their race.
(c) A categorized personality type.
(d) They are random.
5. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
(a) She thinks he is deserting his friends.
(b) She thinks he is protecting Violet.
(c) She thinks he is being selfish.
(d) She thinks he is mean to her.
6. What becomes the newest fashion?
(a) Riot clothing.
(b) Pet birds.
(c) Being naked.
(d) White dresses.
7. What has Violet lost?
(a) Her memories at age six.
(b) Her memories at age two.
(c) Her memories at age nine.
(d) All her memories.
8. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
(a) Because he was stupid.
(b) Because he was handsome.
(c) Because he was smart.
(d) Because he was ugly.
9. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
(a) Washes them.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Folds them up.
(d) Draws on them.
10. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because the corporations own everything.
(b) Because everyone votes on everything.
(c) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(d) Because one person runs the country.
11. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
(a) She will live forever.
(b) She is cured.
(c) She doesn't have much time left.
(d) She will not live through the night.
12. What does Titus ask his friends in relation to Violet's list?
(a) If they have a similar list.
(b) If she was being mean.
(c) If they want to participate.
(d) If they have heard any of the songs.
13. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) A new feed.
(c) A fake lesion.
(d) New clothes.
14. What riot does Violet ask about?
(a) Red Square.
(b) The Watts riot.
(c) Tienanmen Square.
(d) Kent State.
15. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
(a) Her parents.
(b) A hacker.
(c) The government.
(d) Someone nosing in their feeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus note a hologram looks like?
2. What does Titus do with Link and Marty?
3. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
4. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
5. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)