|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
(a) They will not help, because she is too damaged.
(b) They will not help, as she is not marketable.
(c) They will help, if she agrees to be a sponsor.
(d) They will not help, because her family is not influential.
2. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Goes to Violet's house.
(d) Goes back to the moon.
3. Why does Violet want to go home?
(a) She can't move.
(b) The girls are making fun of her.
(c) She is tired.
(d) Her feed is broken.
4. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
(a) She thinks he is mean to her.
(b) She thinks he is being selfish.
(c) She thinks he is deserting his friends.
(d) She thinks he is protecting Violet.
5. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
(a) She could die.
(b) She could lose her appetite.
(c) She could lose her mind.
(d) She could forget how to speak.
6. What does the nurse say about Violet in this hospital?
(a) She is pretty functional.
(b) She is not functioning.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is barely functioning.
7. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(a) Showing off.
(c) Abusing her feed.
8. What does Titus do with Link and Marty?
(a) Shoot heroin.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Go into mal.
9. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
(a) He is trying to preserve complex language.
(b) He is trying to embarrass Violet.
(c) He is being weird.
(d) He is trying to confuse people.
10. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
(a) A dress.
(d) A searchlight.
11. What does Titus note a hologram looks like?
(a) A human.
(c) An empty shell.
(d) A robot.
12. What does the salesperson claim he saw on the tops of the domes?
(c) Stray dogs.
(d) Mutant humans.
13. What controls the sun in Violet's world?
(a) The neighborhood association.
(b) The government.
(c) The rotation of the earth.
(d) Her parents.
14. What does Titus wish Violet would be?
(c) The person she was before the malfunctioning.
(d) His girlfriend.
15. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because one person runs the country.
(b) Because everyone votes on everything.
(c) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(d) Because the corporations own everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
2. What does Quendy say about Violet?
3. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
4. What does Violet tell Titus happened in Central America?
5. What does Violet hope she forgets?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)