|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus keep smelling now?
(c) A hospital.
2. What kind of farm do Titus and Violet visit?
(a) A corn farm.
(b) A fillet mignon farm.
(c) A wheat farm.
(d) A human farm.
3. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
(b) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(c) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(d) Turn it off.
4. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) A categorized personality type.
(b) Their race.
(c) They are random.
(d) Their social class.
5. What game are the teens playing at the party?
(c) Spin the bottle.
(d) Truth or Dare.
6. What does Violet always read about?
(a) Health is improving.
(b) The world is improving.
(d) The world is dying.
7. What does Violet's father have?
(b) An old feedscanner.
(c) The latest feed scanner.
8. What does Violet send Titus?
(a) A list of friends to invite to the funeral.
(b) A list of places to visit.
(c) A list of songs.
(d) A list of everything she wants to do.
9. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They overload the feed.
(b) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
(c) They shut off the feednet.
(d) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
10. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
(a) Buy a house.
(c) A vacation.
11. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
(a) She could lose her appetite.
(b) She could lose her mind.
(c) She could die.
(d) She could forget how to speak.
12. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is at work.
(c) She is in jail.
(d) She ran out on them.
13. What has Violet lost?
(a) All her memories.
(b) Her memories at age two.
(c) Her memories at age nine.
(d) Her memories at age six.
14. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
(a) She doesn't have much time left.
(b) She will not live through the night.
(c) She will live forever.
(d) She is cured.
15. What becomes the newest fashion?
(a) Pet birds.
(b) Being naked.
(c) White dresses.
(d) Riot clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
2. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
3. What do Violet and her father ask FeedTech for?
4. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
5. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)