|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
(a) She is cured.
(b) She will live forever.
(c) She doesn't have much time left.
(d) She will not live through the night.
2. What does Violet call Quendy?
(a) A copycat.
(b) A sweetheart.
(c) A slut.
(d) A monster.
3. What do Violet and her father ask FeedTech for?
(a) A new feed.
(b) To turn off the feed.
(c) Free repairs.
(d) New advertisements.
4. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
(a) They weren't married.
(b) It was illegal.
(c) They hated one another.
(d) The ambient radiation was too high.
5. What does Quendy have all over her body?
(a) False lesions.
(c) Black lines.
(d) Red splotches.
6. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) An hour.
(d) A day.
7. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
(a) They will not help, because her family is not influential.
(b) They will help, if she agrees to be a sponsor.
(c) They will not help, because she is too damaged.
(d) They will not help, as she is not marketable.
8. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(a) A lack of intelligence.
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) Her lack of self esteem.
9. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
(a) She could die.
(b) She could lose her mind.
(c) She could lose her appetite.
(d) She could forget how to speak.
10. What does Titus do with the memories Violet sends?
(a) He sends them to friends.
(b) He makes fun of them.
(c) He records them.
(d) He deletes them.
11. What does Violet's father no longer do?
(a) Home school her.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Look at her.
12. What does Titus wait for Violet to do?
(a) Yell at him.
(c) Tell him to leave.
(d) Show affection.
13. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
(a) Her house.
(b) His house.
(c) The mall.
(d) Link's house.
14. Why does Titus enjoy Violet?
(a) She is popular.
(b) Everything is new to her.
(c) She is sexy.
(d) She is high tech.
15. What is wrong with the sea?
(a) It has expanded.
(b) It no longer exists.
(c) It is dead.
(d) It is smaller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
2. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
3. What does Titus dream about?
4. What does Violet tell Titus happened in Central America?
5. What is wrong with Violet?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)