|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
(a) Things that show you're alive.
(b) Things to help children.
(c) Things to save the world.
(d) Things to help hackers.
2. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A car factory.
(b) A school.
(c) A mall.
(d) An air factory.
3. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) Her outburst wasn't her.
(b) She is cruel.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is the monster.
4. What does FeedTech respond, in terms of Violet's request for financial assistance?
(a) They will help, if she agrees to be a sponsor.
(b) They will not help, as she is not marketable.
(c) They will not help, because her family is not influential.
(d) They will not help, because she is too damaged.
5. What does Titus do with the memories Violet sends?
(a) He sends them to friends.
(b) He makes fun of them.
(c) He records them.
(d) He deletes them.
6. What does Violet hope she forgets?
(a) Her schooling.
(b) That Titus stood by her bedside, bored.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Her parents.
7. What is wrong with Violet?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is not human.
(c) Her feedware is malfunctioning.
(d) She is worried about her father.
8. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) Her lack of self esteem.
(d) A lack of intelligence.
9. What does Quendy say about Violet?
(a) She is nice.
(b) She is slow.
(c) She is stupid.
(d) She is angry.
10. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is the missing link.
(b) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(c) He is named after his father.
(d) He is named after his mother.
11. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
(a) He is trying to confuse people.
(b) He is trying to embarrass Violet.
(c) He is being weird.
(d) He is trying to preserve complex language.
12. What has Violet lost?
(a) Her memories at age six.
(b) Her memories at age two.
(c) Her memories at age nine.
(d) All her memories.
13. What controls the sun in Violet's world?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The government.
(c) The neighborhood association.
(d) The rotation of the earth.
14. What does Violet begin researching?
(c) Burial rites.
15. Why does Violet want to go home?
(a) The girls are making fun of her.
(b) She can't move.
(c) Her feed is broken.
(d) She is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus note a hologram looks like?
2. What does Violet's father have?
3. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
4. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
5. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)