|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
(a) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the wall.
(b) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at one another.
(c) They play pool.
(d) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the doctors.
2. Who was the only one not attacked?
3. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
(a) It can shop for you.
(b) It can help heal you.
(c) It knows everything you want.
(d) It can drive you anywhere.
4. Who yells at the group for playing their game?
(a) Link's father.
(c) Quendy's mom.
(d) A doctor.
5. Where does Violet attend school?
(a) East High.
(b) West High.
(c) North High.
(d) She is home schooled.
6. What is Marty's skill?
(a) He is good at sports.
(b) He can do anything well.
(c) He can kiss well.
(d) He can drink large quantities.
7. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
(b) A hamburger.
(d) French fries.
8. Where is Link?
(a) In another ward.
(c) In jail.
9. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world before the feed came.
(b) The world before the forests died.
(c) The world before the ocean died.
(d) The world after the colonization of Mars.
10. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
(a) That they are all having fun.
(b) That they know each others' bodies.
(c) That they hate one another.
(d) That they dislike Titus.
11. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Billboard ads.
(b) Blurbs from the feed.
(c) Radio ads.
(d) Television ads.
12. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
(a) Nutrient IVs.
(d) Caffeine IVs.
13. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
(a) They should sleep.
(b) They should find their friends.
(c) They should find a doctor.
(d) He doesn't know.
14. Who is Smell Factor?
(a) Titus' friend.
(b) Titus' sister.
(c) Titus' brother.
(d) Violet's brother.
15. What is Titus' mother always busy with?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sister,
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Loga go to the bathroom while visiting her friends?
2. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
3. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
4. What show do the girls love?
5. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)