|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Injecting sugar.
(d) Going into mal.
2. What show do the girls love?
(a) Oh! God! Thing!
(b) Oh! Thing!
(c) Oh! Thing! Cool!
(d) Oh! Wow! Thing!
3. How many parties has Violet been to?
(b) Not many.
(c) A hundred.
4. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A feedcast.
(c) A television show.
(d) A book.
5. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Plastic birds.
(b) Latex shoes.
(c) Tachyon shorts.
(d) Rubber suits.
6. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
(a) They want to chug alcohol.
(b) They want to play a video game.
(c) They want to malfunction.
(d) They want to do drugs.
7. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
(b) Bells and Whistles.
(c) Ambercrombie & Fitch.
(d) Weatherbee & Crotch.
8. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American corporations.
(b) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
(c) They are protesting American oil pollution.
(d) They are protesting American laws.
9. Who is the girl on the moon with?
(a) No one.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her friends.
10. Where does Titus discover they are in 'College Try'?
(a) A psychiatric institution.
(b) A police station.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A hotel.
11. Who was the only one not attacked?
12. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
13. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That she doesn't like his friends.
(b) That her feed is damaged.
(c) That she doesn't have a father.
(d) That she doesn't have a feed.
14. What does Violet's father do for a living?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He is a programmer.
(c) He is a professor.
(d) He is deceased.
15. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Blurbs from the feed.
(b) Billboard ads.
(c) Radio ads.
(d) Television ads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Titus feels when he wakes in 'Awake'?
2. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
3. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging'?
4. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
5. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)