|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
2. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To parents.
(b) To school systems.
(c) To the corporations.
(d) To the doctors.
3. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
(b) Caffeine IVs.
(d) Nutrient IVs.
4. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
(a) It can drive you anywhere.
(b) It knows everything you want.
(c) It can help heal you.
(d) It can shop for you.
5. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
(a) Chats to the people back home.
(b) Draws pictures.
(c) Watches a television show.
(d) Listens to music and hums along.
6. Who is the girl on the moon with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her friends.
7. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
(a) A pool.
(b) A low gravity bar.
(c) A dance club.
(d) A diner.
8. What does the girl believe the face resembles?
(a) A blank canvas.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A grid.
(d) A potato.
9. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world before the forests died.
(b) The world before the feed came.
(c) The world before the ocean died.
(d) The world after the colonization of Mars.
10. What does the police officer tell the teens?
(a) They will never be online.
(b) They will be offline for a while.
(c) They are all dying.
(d) They are permanently damaged.
11. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging'?
(a) That the police are monitoring his feed.
(b) That his parents are monitoring his feed.
(c) That he is being nudged by the hacker.
(d) That he is being nudged by Violet.
12. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
(a) That his feednet needs an upgrade.
(b) That his feednet is operating normally.
(c) That his feednet is damaged.
(d) That he is disconnected from the feednet.
13. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American oil pollution.
(b) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
(c) They are protesting American laws.
(d) They are protesting American corporations.
14. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Sex You In.
(b) I'll See You There.
(c) I'll Sex You Up.
(d) I'll Text You In.
15. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
(a) Everyone knows everything.
(b) Everyone is super smart.
(c) Everyone has knowledge.
(d) Everyone is lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
2. What does Link claim is not an organ?
3. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
4. How does Titus' father speak?
5. What does Titus realize about the painting?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)