|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging'?
(a) That the police are monitoring his feed.
(b) That his parents are monitoring his feed.
(c) That he is being nudged by Violet.
(d) That he is being nudged by the hacker.
2. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) Like a businessman.
(b) Like the teenagers.
(c) In Latin.
(d) In French.
3. What does Titus think of the girl by the end of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) He thinks she is stuck up.
(b) He thinks she is stupid.
(c) He thinks she is selfish.
(d) He thinks she is amazing.
4. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Tachyon shorts.
(b) Latex shoes.
(c) Rubber suits.
(d) Plastic birds.
5. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
(a) Listens to music and hums along.
(b) Draws pictures.
(c) Chats to the people back home.
(d) Watches a television show.
6. Why can't Titus discover where he is?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He cannot find a map.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) He is missing his Lunar GPS.
7. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) In their pockets.
(b) On their backs.
(c) Inside their lungs.
(d) Outside the body.
8. What does Titus call the man who attacked them?
(a) A jobber.
(b) A hacker.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A unit.
9. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are dangerous.
(b) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(c) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(d) That the feeds are necessary.
10. What does the President's speech indicate on page 85?
(a) That the moon is dying.
(b) The the American people are dying.
(c) That the American people are out of work.
(d) That the lesions are caused by corporations.
11. What was a popular fashion from LA that Titus and Violet discuss?
(a) Dressing like someone in an elderly home.
(b) Dressing like someone in a hospital.
(c) Dressing like someone in another country.
(d) Dressing like someone in the military.
12. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
(a) They play pool.
(b) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the wall.
(c) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the doctors.
(d) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at one another.
13. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
14. What is Marty's skill?
(a) He is good at sports.
(b) He can drink large quantities.
(c) He can do anything well.
(d) He can kiss well.
15. Who is Smell Factor?
(a) Titus' sister.
(b) Titus' friend.
(c) Titus' brother.
(d) Violet's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
2. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
3. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
4. Where is Link?
5. What does Titus realize about the painting?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)