|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
(a) That his feednet is damaged.
(b) That he is disconnected from the feednet.
(c) That his feednet is operating normally.
(d) That his feednet needs an upgrade.
2. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
(a) They have been through a large event.
(b) She has a new feed.
(c) She has new friends.
(d) They will be drinking.
3. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world before the ocean died.
(b) The world before the forests died.
(c) The world after the colonization of Mars.
(d) The world before the feed came.
4. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
(b) French fries.
(c) A hamburger.
5. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
(a) Hook up with an guy.
(b) Hook up with a girl.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Go into mal.
6. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
(a) A sad day.
(b) A lonely day.
(c) A happy day.
(d) A tiring day.
7. What does Violet's father do for a living?
(a) He is a programmer.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is a banker.
(d) He is deceased.
8. What does Titus call a bow tie?
(a) A rail.
(b) A neck bat.
(c) Goat food.
(d) A shoestring.
9. What does the girl believe the face resembles?
(a) A blank canvas.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A potato.
(d) A grid.
10. How many people did the old man touch?
11. What does Titus call the man who attacked them?
(a) A unit.
(b) A jobber.
(c) A hacker.
(d) A criminal.
12. What does Link want to do before they go to the club?
(a) Go into mal.
(b) Have sex.
(d) Get drunk.
13. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) In their pockets.
(b) On their backs.
(c) Outside the body.
(d) Inside their lungs.
14. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) Like the teenagers.
(b) In French.
(c) Like a businessman.
(d) In Latin.
15. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) Their clothing is old.
(b) They want to gossip.
(c) Hairstyles have changed.
(d) They need to use the facilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
2. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
3. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
4. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
5. Titus and Violet do what at the end of 'The Garden'?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)