|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
(a) A pimple.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A lesion.
(d) A black dot.
2. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
(a) He doesn't agree, because corporations are evil.
(b) He doesn't agree, because he doesn't want his parents to know.
(c) He agrees, as he knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(d) He doesn't agree, but knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
3. What does one wall have a picture of?
(a) A plane.
(b) A boat.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
4. What does Titus try to do with Link and Marty?
5. Where does Titus' father go after his visit?
(a) Back home.
(b) To the night club.
(c) To the police station.
(d) To the hospital.
6. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
(a) It can help heal you.
(b) It can shop for you.
(c) It knows everything you want.
(d) It can drive you anywhere.
7. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That she doesn't have a feed.
(b) That she doesn't have a father.
(c) That she doesn't like his friends.
(d) That her feed is damaged.
8. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
(a) They want to do drugs.
(b) They want to play a video game.
(c) They want to malfunction.
(d) They want to chug alcohol.
9. Where does Violet take Titus to see when she is finished speaking with the doctor?
(a) A place that used to be a morgue.
(b) A place that used to be a courtyard.
(c) A place that used to be a basketball court.
(d) A place that used to be a lake.
10. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Tachyon shorts.
(b) Plastic birds.
(c) Latex shoes.
(d) Rubber suits.
11. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
12. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
(a) His feed.
(b) His lips.
(c) His smile.
(d) His eyes.
13. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Sex You Up.
(b) I'll Text You In.
(c) I'll Sex You In.
(d) I'll See You There.
14. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(a) Doing drugs.
(c) Going into mal.
(d) Injecting sugar.
15. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A television show.
(c) A book.
(d) A feedcast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at the group for playing their game?
2. Where does Violet attend school?
3. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
4. What does Titus do at the end of 'Awake'?
5. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)