|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Sex You In.
(b) I'll Sex You Up.
(c) I'll See You There.
(d) I'll Text You In.
2. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A lesion.
(c) A black dot.
(d) A pimple.
3. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
(a) Do algebra.
(d) Speak French.
4. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
(a) He doesn't agree, because he doesn't want his parents to know.
(b) He agrees, as he knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(c) He doesn't agree, but knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(d) He doesn't agree, because corporations are evil.
5. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The liver.
(b) The face.
(c) The leg.
(d) The fingernail.
6. Who is Smell Factor?
(a) Titus' friend.
(b) Titus' sister.
(c) Titus' brother.
(d) Violet's brother.
7. Where are Quendy's parents with the teenagers have their party?
(a) Development meeting.
(b) Swimming party.
(c) Dance party.
(d) Choking party.
8. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) They should find their friends.
(c) They should sleep.
(d) They should find a doctor.
9. What does the police officer tell the teens?
(a) They will be offline for a while.
(b) They are all dying.
(c) They will never be online.
(d) They are permanently damaged.
10. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
(a) They play pool.
(b) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the wall.
(c) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the doctors.
(d) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at one another.
11. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
(a) They want to malfunction.
(b) They want to chug alcohol.
(c) They want to play a video game.
(d) They want to do drugs.
12. Where does Violet attend school?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) North High.
(c) East High.
(d) West High.
13. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The moon of Venus.
(c) The arcade.
(d) The moon.
14. How many people did the old man touch?
15. Where does Titus' father go after his visit?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the night club.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) Back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
2. Who did Titus used to date?
3. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
4. What is the poem on page 94 about?
5. What do the boys try to do with the minibar?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)