|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President's speech indicate on page 85?
(a) That the lesions are caused by corporations.
(b) That the moon is dying.
(c) That the American people are out of work.
(d) The the American people are dying.
2. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Sex You Up.
(b) I'll Sex You In.
(c) I'll Text You In.
(d) I'll See You There.
3. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
(a) That they know each others' bodies.
(b) That they hate one another.
(c) That they dislike Titus.
(d) That they are all having fun.
4. What does Titus say about how his head feels?
(a) He says it hurts.
(b) He says it feels tingly.
(c) He says it feels empty.
(d) He says it feels spacey.
5. Where does Titus' father go after his visit?
(a) To the police station.
(b) Back home.
(c) To the night club.
(d) To the hospital.
6. What does Titus call the man who attacked them?
(a) A hacker.
(b) A unit.
(c) A jobber.
(d) A criminal.
7. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
(a) French fries.
(d) A hamburger.
8. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
(a) He is part of a secret experiment.
(b) He is older.
(c) He is genetically diseased.
(d) He is wearing platform shoes.
9. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Hook up with a girl.
(c) Hook up with an guy.
(d) Go into mal.
10. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
(a) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her lesion.
(b) Fixing Quendy's hair to fit the new style.
(c) Fixing Quendy's hair to hide her lesion.
(d) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her face.
11. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
12. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That she doesn't have a father.
(b) That her feed is damaged.
(c) That she doesn't like his friends.
(d) That she doesn't have a feed.
13. Who is Smell Factor?
(a) Titus' friend.
(b) Titus' brother.
(c) Violet's brother.
(d) Titus' sister.
14. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
(b) Nutrient IVs.
(c) Caffeine IVs.
15. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are necessary.
(b) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(c) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(d) That the feeds are dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
2. What does Violet's father do for a living?
3. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
4. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
5. Who yells at the group for playing their game?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)