|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Titus discover they are in 'College Try'?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A police station.
(c) A psychiatric institution.
(d) A hotel.
2. What word does the feed suggest for Violet's spine?
3. What do all the teenagers get back at the end of 'Release'?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their credits.
(c) Their feeds.
(d) Their sanity.
4. How many parties has Violet been to?
(a) Not many.
(c) A hundred.
5. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
(a) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her lesion.
(b) Fixing Quendy's hair to hide her lesion.
(c) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her face.
(d) Fixing Quendy's hair to fit the new style.
6. What does Titus do at the end of 'Awake'?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Leaves the hospital.
(c) Jumps from a window.
(d) Opens his eyes.
7. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) In their pockets.
(b) On their backs.
(c) Inside their lungs.
(d) Outside the body.
8. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A face.
(d) A dolphin.
9. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
(a) Hook up with a girl.
(b) Hook up with an guy.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Go into mal.
10. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
(a) He doesn't agree, but knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(b) He agrees, as he knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(c) He doesn't agree, because corporations are evil.
(d) He doesn't agree, because he doesn't want his parents to know.
11. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
12. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
(b) A hamburger.
(c) French fries.
13. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Text You In.
(b) I'll See You There.
(c) I'll Sex You In.
(d) I'll Sex You Up.
14. What does the police officer tell the teens?
(a) They will never be online.
(b) They will be offline for a while.
(c) They are all dying.
(d) They are permanently damaged.
15. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
(a) A diner.
(b) A low gravity bar.
(c) A dance club.
(d) A pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
2. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
3. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
4. What does Violet's father do for a living?
5. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)