|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
(a) She sleeps with everyone.
(b) She can pretend to be older.
(c) Her parents are rich.
(d) She has a fake ID.
2. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
(a) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at one another.
(b) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the wall.
(c) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the doctors.
(d) They play pool.
3. Where does Violet take Titus to see when she is finished speaking with the doctor?
(a) A place that used to be a courtyard.
(b) A place that used to be a morgue.
(c) A place that used to be a lake.
(d) A place that used to be a basketball court.
4. What does one wall have a picture of?
(a) A plane.
(b) A car.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A boat.
5. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
(a) Skin discoloration.
(b) Red streaks.
6. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) They need to use the facilities.
(b) Their clothing is old.
(c) They want to gossip.
(d) Hairstyles have changed.
7. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A feedcast.
(c) A television show.
(d) A book.
8. What does Titus recognize he is lying on?
(a) A bed.
(b) A hammock.
(c) A floor.
(d) A couch.
9. What does Titus call a bow tie?
(a) A rail.
(b) A shoestring.
(c) A neck bat.
(d) Goat food.
10. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
(a) Slammer Lounge.
(b) The Viper Room.
(d) Ricochet Lounge.
11. What does Titus try to do with Link and Marty?
12. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
(a) He doesn't agree, because he doesn't want his parents to know.
(b) He doesn't agree, but knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(c) He agrees, as he knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(d) He doesn't agree, because corporations are evil.
13. What does Link want to do before they go to the club?
(a) Get drunk.
(c) Go into mal.
(d) Have sex.
14. Who is Smell Factor?
(a) Titus' sister.
(b) Titus' brother.
(c) Titus' friend.
(d) Violet's brother.
15. Where does Violet attend school?
(a) West High.
(b) East High.
(c) North High.
(d) She is home schooled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the poem on page 94 about?
2. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
3. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
4. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
5. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)