|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Blurbs from the feed.
(b) Radio ads.
(c) Television ads.
(d) Billboard ads.
2. What does Titus call a bow tie?
(a) Goat food.
(b) A rail.
(c) A shoestring.
(d) A neck bat.
3. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
4. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
(a) Slammer Lounge.
(b) The Viper Room.
(c) Ricochet Lounge.
5. What is Titus' mother always busy with?
(a) His sister,
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
6. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
(a) They will be drinking.
(b) They have been through a large event.
(c) She has a new feed.
(d) She has new friends.
7. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
(a) They want to chug alcohol.
(b) They want to do drugs.
(c) They want to malfunction.
(d) They want to play a video game.
8. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
(a) Draws pictures.
(b) Chats to the people back home.
(c) Listens to music and hums along.
(d) Watches a television show.
9. What does Titus realize about the painting?
(a) There is no one in the boat.
(b) There is someone in the plane.
(c) There is a man on the bicycle.
(d) There is no one in the car.
10. What does Link want to do before they go to the club?
(a) Go into mal.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Get drunk.
11. How many parties has Violet been to?
(a) Not many.
(b) A hundred.
12. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To school systems.
(b) To the corporations.
(c) To parents.
(d) To the doctors.
13. Why can't Titus discover where he is?
(a) He cannot find a map.
(b) He is missing his Lunar GPS.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) He is blind.
14. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
(a) He is part of a secret experiment.
(b) He is genetically diseased.
(c) He is wearing platform shoes.
(d) He is older.
15. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
(a) Bells and Whistles.
(b) Ambercrombie & Fitch.
(c) Weatherbee & Crotch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
2. What word does the feed suggest for Violet's spine?
3. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
4. What does Violet tell Titus he cannot see through?
5. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)