|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) Like the teenagers.
(b) In French.
(c) In Latin.
(d) Like a businessman.
2. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
(a) They should sleep.
(b) They should find a doctor.
(c) They should find their friends.
(d) He doesn't know.
3. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
4. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Tachyon shorts.
(b) Rubber suits.
(c) Plastic birds.
(d) Latex shoes.
5. How many walls does the room have?
6. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
(a) A lonely day.
(b) A tiring day.
(c) A sad day.
(d) A happy day.
7. Why can't Titus discover where he is?
(a) He is paralyzed.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is missing his Lunar GPS.
(d) He cannot find a map.
8. What does Titus do at the end of 'Awake'?
(a) Leaves the hospital.
(b) Closes his eyes.
(c) Opens his eyes.
(d) Jumps from a window.
9. Who yells at the group for playing their game?
(a) Quendy's mom.
(b) Link's father.
(c) A doctor.
10. What was a popular fashion from LA that Titus and Violet discuss?
(a) Dressing like someone in the military.
(b) Dressing like someone in an elderly home.
(c) Dressing like someone in another country.
(d) Dressing like someone in a hospital.
11. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
(a) That they know each others' bodies.
(b) That they are all having fun.
(c) That they dislike Titus.
(d) That they hate one another.
12. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That she doesn't like his friends.
(b) That she doesn't have a feed.
(c) That her feed is damaged.
(d) That she doesn't have a father.
13. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To school systems.
(b) To the corporations.
(c) To the doctors.
(d) To parents.
14. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
(a) The Viper Room.
(c) Ricochet Lounge.
(d) Slammer Lounge.
15. How many parties has Violet been to?
(a) Not many.
(b) A hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
2. What does Violet offer Titus in this chapter?
3. Where does Titus discover they are in 'College Try'?
4. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
5. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)