|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Text You In.
(b) I'll See You There.
(c) I'll Sex You In.
(d) I'll Sex You Up.
2. Why does Loga go to the bathroom while visiting her friends?
(a) To change her makeup.
(b) To change her shoes.
(c) To change her hair.
(d) To change her clothes.
3. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The leg.
(b) The face.
(c) The fingernail.
(d) The liver.
4. Where does Violet attend school?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) North High.
(c) West High.
(d) East High.
5. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
(a) His feed.
(b) His smile.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His lips.
6. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
(a) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her face.
(b) Fixing Quendy's hair to fit the new style.
(c) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her lesion.
(d) Fixing Quendy's hair to hide her lesion.
7. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
8. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
(c) A hamburger.
(d) French fries.
9. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To school systems.
(b) To the corporations.
(c) To the doctors.
(d) To parents.
10. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
(a) They should sleep.
(b) They should find a doctor.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) They should find their friends.
11. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) They will be drinking.
(c) They have been through a large event.
(d) She has a new feed.
12. What does Violet's father do for a living?
(a) He is a programmer.
(b) He is deceased.
(c) He is a professor.
(d) He is a banker.
13. Who did Titus used to date?
14. What does one wall have a picture of?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A boat.
(c) A car.
(d) A plane.
15. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
(a) They want to malfunction.
(b) They want to chug alcohol.
(c) They want to do drugs.
(d) They want to play a video game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet offer Titus in this chapter?
2. What do the police do to the teenagers after they are attacked?
3. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
4. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
5. Where is Link?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)