|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 57.2%; 54.1%; 51.5%, Summertime; The Deep; 4.6%; 4.6%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
(b) They are protesting American corporations.
(c) They are protesting American oil pollution.
(d) They are protesting American laws.
2. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
(a) She thinks he is protecting Violet.
(b) She thinks he is being selfish.
(c) She thinks he is deserting his friends.
(d) She thinks he is mean to her.
3. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The fingernail.
(b) The face.
(c) The leg.
(d) The liver.
4. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
(a) A diner.
(b) A low gravity bar.
(c) A pool.
(d) A dance club.
5. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
(a) His lips.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His smile.
(d) His feed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Titus used to date?
2. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
3. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
4. Where does Titus' father go after his visit?
5. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)