|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 57.2%; 54.1%; 51.5%, Summertime; The Deep; 4.6%; 4.6%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
(a) A lonely day.
(b) A happy day.
(c) A tiring day.
(d) A sad day.
2. What does Titus do in the hotel?
(a) Proposes to Violet.
(b) Breaks up with Violet.
(c) Makes love to Violet.
(d) Kisses Violet.
3. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
(a) She reads.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She sings.
(d) She begins to cry.
4. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
(a) They should find a doctor.
(b) They should sleep.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) They should find their friends.
5. What does Titus keep smelling now?
(c) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
2. What is the young woman's name?
3. What does Violet always read about?
4. What does Violet's father no longer do?
5. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)