|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 57.2%; 54.1%; 51.5%, Summertime; The Deep; 4.6%; 4.6%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
(a) Bells and Whistles.
(b) Weatherbee & Crotch.
(d) Ambercrombie & Fitch.
2. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
(a) Her house.
(b) The mall.
(c) Link's house.
(d) His house.
3. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is named after his father.
(b) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(c) He is named after his mother.
(d) He is the missing link.
4. What happens to Violet's during dinner?
(a) Her arm stops working.
(b) Her feed stops working.
(c) Her foot stops working.
(d) She stops breathing.
5. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
(b) Speak French.
(c) Do algebra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
2. What does Titus do in the hotel?
3. What does Titus ask his friends in relation to Violet's list?
4. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
5. Where does Titus discover they are in 'College Try'?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)