|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 57.2%; 54.1%; 51.5%, Summertime; The Deep; 4.6%; 4.6%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
2. What does Violet tell Titus happened in Central America?
(a) Fifteen hundred dead, covered in slime.
(b) Twenty dead, shot in riots.
(c) Two hundred thousand dead, by radiation.
(d) Seven hundred dead, drown in tsunami.
3. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
(a) They weren't married.
(b) They hated one another.
(c) It was illegal.
(d) The ambient radiation was too high.
4. What is Violet reading as Titus chats to her?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A history book.
(c) Mayan spells.
(d) Her journal.
5. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
(a) An hour.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
2. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
3. Why can Violet's parents not come to get her, according to Violet?
4. What does Titus know Violet is watching when she is first noticed paying attention to them?
5. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)