|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 57.2%; 54.1%; 51.5%, Summertime; The Deep; 4.6%; 4.6%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet always read about?
(b) The world is improving.
(c) The world is dying.
(d) Health is improving.
2. What does Titus recognize he is lying on?
(a) A floor.
(b) A hammock.
(c) A bed.
(d) A couch.
3. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) Their social class.
(b) A categorized personality type.
(c) They are random.
(d) Their race.
4. Why does Loga go to the bathroom while visiting her friends?
(a) To change her hair.
(b) To change her shoes.
(c) To change her makeup.
(d) To change her clothes.
5. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
(a) A tiring day.
(b) A sad day.
(c) A happy day.
(d) A lonely day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
2. How does Titus' father speak?
3. Who was the only one not attacked?
4. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
5. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)