|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 57.2%; 54.1%; 51.5%, Summertime; The Deep; 4.6%; 4.6%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) Like the teenagers.
(b) Like a businessman.
(c) In French.
(d) In Latin.
2. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
3. What does Violet's dad accuse Titus of?
(a) Making Violet apologize for dying.
(b) Keeping Violet ignorant.
(c) Driving Violet away.
(d) Killing Violet.
4. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
(a) A black dot.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A pimple.
(d) A lesion.
5. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) A lack of intelligence.
(d) Her lack of self esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
2. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
3. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
4. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
5. What does Titus realize about the painting?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)