|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only one not attacked?
2. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) Her lack of self esteem.
(c) The end of civilization.
(d) A lack of intelligence.
3. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
4. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
(a) Create a customer profile no one can market to.
(b) Create a customer profile opposite of her own.
(c) Create a customer profile everyone can market to.
(d) Turn it off.
5. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The prostitutes.
(b) The panhandlers.
(c) The feeds.
(d) The billboards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everything from the feed go?
2. What do the boys try to do with the minibar?
3. What word does the feed suggest for Violet's spine?
4. What show do the girls love?
5. What is wrong with the sea?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)