|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
(a) Chats to the people back home.
(b) Watches a television show.
(c) Listens to music and hums along.
(d) Draws pictures.
2. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The moon.
(b) The moon of Venus.
(c) The arcade.
3. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American oil pollution.
(b) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
(c) They are protesting American corporations.
(d) They are protesting American laws.
4. Why does Titus enjoy Violet?
(a) She is popular.
(b) Everything is new to her.
(c) She is sexy.
(d) She is high tech.
5. What do all the teenagers get back at the end of 'Release'?
(a) Their credits.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their sanity.
(d) Their feeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quendy say about Violet?
2. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
3. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
4. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
5. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)