|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(b) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(c) That the feeds are necessary.
(d) That the feeds are dangerous.
2. What does Violet always read about?
(a) Health is improving.
(b) The world is dying.
(d) The world is improving.
3. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(a) The end of civilization.
(c) A lack of intelligence.
(d) Her lack of self esteem.
4. What does Titus realize about the painting?
(a) There is no one in the car.
(b) There is no one in the boat.
(c) There is a man on the bicycle.
(d) There is someone in the plane.
5. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
(a) Throws them away.
(b) Folds them up.
(c) Draws on them.
(d) Washes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
2. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
3. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
4. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
5. What does Titus claim you need in space?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)