|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
2. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(b) Showing off.
(c) Abusing her feed.
3. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world before the feed came.
(b) The world after the colonization of Mars.
(c) The world before the ocean died.
(d) The world before the forests died.
4. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Sex You Up.
(b) I'll See You There.
(c) I'll Text You In.
(d) I'll Sex You In.
5. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
(a) They weren't married.
(b) It was illegal.
(c) They hated one another.
(d) The ambient radiation was too high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
2. What was a popular fashion from LA that Titus and Violet discuss?
3. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
4. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
5. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)