|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quendy have all over her body?
(a) False lesions.
(b) Red splotches.
(c) Black lines.
2. How many people did the old man touch?
3. What controls the sun in Violet's world?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The government.
(c) The neighborhood association.
(d) The rotation of the earth.
4. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
(b) Goes to Violet's house.
(c) Goes back to the moon.
(d) Goes to school.
5. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
(a) He is trying to embarrass Violet.
(b) He is trying to preserve complex language.
(c) He is trying to confuse people.
(d) He is being weird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet always read about?
2. What does the police officer tell the teens?
3. What does Violet's father do for a living?
4. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
5. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)