|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus realize about the painting?
(a) There is no one in the boat.
(b) There is a man on the bicycle.
(c) There is no one in the car.
(d) There is someone in the plane.
2. What the guys believe they should do if asked a question by their girlfriends?
(a) Avoid answering.
(b) Walk away.
(d) Tell the truth.
3. What do all the teenagers get back at the end of 'Release'?
(a) Their credits.
(b) Their feeds.
(c) Their sanity.
(d) Their clothes.
4. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was let go.
(c) He is in jail.
(d) He is dead.
5. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(a) Going into mal.
(b) Injecting sugar.
(d) Doing drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging Again'?
2. What is Violet trying to do to the feed?
3. What does Quendy say about Violet?
4. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
5. What does Titus find ironic?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)