|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Nudging Again; The Real Thing; Fight and Flight; So Much To Do.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(a) Abusing her feed.
(b) Showing off.
2. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
(a) A sad day.
(b) A happy day.
(c) A lonely day.
(d) A tiring day.
3. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
(a) Everyone knows everything.
(b) Everyone is lazy.
(c) Everyone is super smart.
(d) Everyone has knowledge.
4. What riot does Violet ask about?
(a) Red Square.
(b) The Watts riot.
(c) Kent State.
(d) Tienanmen Square.
5. What does Titus realize about the painting?
(a) There is no one in the car.
(b) There is someone in the plane.
(c) There is no one in the boat.
(d) There is a man on the bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
2. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
3. What word does the feed suggest for Violet's spine?
4. Why can't Titus discover where he is?
5. What does Titus call a bow tie?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)