|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Nudging Again; The Real Thing; Fight and Flight; So Much To Do.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
(a) That they dislike Titus.
(b) That they hate one another.
(c) That they are all having fun.
(d) That they know each others' bodies.
2. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes to Violet's house.
(b) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
(c) Goes to school.
(d) Goes back to the moon.
3. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(b) Going into mal.
(c) Injecting sugar.
(d) Doing drugs.
4. What does Titus notice at the end of 'Undervalued Truffle'?
(a) Everyone is staring at him.
(b) Everything has changed.
(c) No one is talking.
(d) Nothing has changed.
5. What does the President's speech indicate on page 85?
(a) That the lesions are caused by corporations.
(b) That the moon is dying.
(c) The the American people are dying.
(d) That the American people are out of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
2. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
3. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
4. What are Titus' parents doing when he gets home?
5. Who is the girl on the moon with?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)