|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Nudging Again; The Real Thing; Fight and Flight; So Much To Do.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
(a) French fries.
(d) A hamburger.
2. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That she doesn't like his friends.
(b) That she doesn't have a father.
(c) That her feed is damaged.
(d) That she doesn't have a feed.
3. What does Violet always read about?
(a) Health is improving.
(c) The world is dying.
(d) The world is improving.
4. What does Titus notice at the end of 'Undervalued Truffle'?
(a) No one is talking.
(b) Everyone is staring at him.
(c) Nothing has changed.
(d) Everything has changed.
5. What could happen to Violet if her software malfunctions badly enough?
(a) She could lose her mind.
(b) She could die.
(c) She could lose her appetite.
(d) She could forget how to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
2. Where are Quendy's parents with the teenagers have their party?
3. Why does Loga go to the bathroom while visiting her friends?
4. What does Violet tell Titus he cannot see through?
5. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)