|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Nudging Again; The Real Thing; Fight and Flight; So Much To Do.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
(a) A tiring day.
(b) A sad day.
(c) A happy day.
(d) A lonely day.
2. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
(a) His lips.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His feed.
(d) His smile.
3. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
(a) It can shop for you.
(b) It can drive you anywhere.
(c) It knows everything you want.
(d) It can help heal you.
4. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
5. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
2. Titus and Violet do what at the end of 'The Garden'?
3. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
4. Where does everything from the feed go?
5. What does Titus say about how his head feels?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)