|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Nudging Again; The Real Thing; Fight and Flight; So Much To Do.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
(b) Mountain Dew.
2. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The fingernail.
(b) The face.
(c) The leg.
(d) The liver.
3. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The moon of Venus.
(c) The moon.
(d) The arcade.
4. What is Marty's skill?
(a) He can kiss well.
(b) He can do anything well.
(c) He is good at sports.
(d) He can drink large quantities.
5. Where do Titus and Violet go instead of back to the party?
(a) His house.
(b) The mall.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's speech indicate on page 85?
2. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
3. What does Violet reveal at the end of 'So Much to Do'?
4. What does Titus know Violet is watching when she is first noticed paying attention to them?
5. What does Violet tell Titus about the man who hacked them?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)