|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Nudging Again; The Real Thing; Fight and Flight; So Much To Do.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A mall.
(b) A school.
(c) A car factory.
(d) An air factory.
2. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
(a) They want to do drugs.
(b) They want to play a video game.
(c) They want to malfunction.
(d) They want to chug alcohol.
3. Where is Link?
(b) In jail.
(c) In another ward.
4. What does Titus think of the girl by the end of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) He thinks she is stuck up.
(b) He thinks she is amazing.
(c) He thinks she is selfish.
(d) He thinks she is stupid.
5. Who is the girl on the moon with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her friends.
(c) No one.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the salesperson claim he saw on the tops of the domes?
2. How does Titus' father speak?
3. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
4. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
5. What riot does Violet ask about?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)